Waukesha Plan Commission meeting scheduled for Feb. 12 canceled
Mayoral primary forum is on the same date
Due to a lack of quorum, the Waukesha Plan Commission meeting scheduled for Feb. 12 has been canceled.
This is the second straight Plan Commission meeting that has been canceled.
A mayoral forum featuring the four candidates in the primary race had also been scheduled for 6:30 p.m. Feb. 12 at Carroll University.
Mayor Jeff Scrima is a member of the Plan Commission and with the forum taking place at the same time, he would have missed the meeting.
With the meeting canceled, preliminary plans for the Clearwater Apartments on the city's far southwest side will be put on hold until the Feb. 19 meeting.
The Plan Commission was going to consider preliminary site and architectural plans for the complex, which will include 76 residential units on about 8.5 acres of land along Clearwater Lane, north of Stillwater Circle, near Waukesha West High School.
The alderman in this district and many neighbors are expected to speak out against the development.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Steinhafels distribution center expansion on horizon
- News briefs: New degree path at UW-Waukesha
- Coolidge Avenue apartment owners sue the City of Waukesha
- Funeral Services: Nov. 27, 2014
- Waukesha Business Briefs: Health center lauded, Shorewest honored, more
- Waukesha's Kmart redevelopment could give East Sunset Drive a commercial boost
- Waukesha adjusts timeline for Great Lakes water, won't meet radium-compliance deadline
- Waukesha Police Report: Nov. 27, 2014 issue
- Despite concerns, Waukesha Downtown Business Association will continue to lead farmers market
- Waukesha Community Briefs: HAWS events, holiday events and more