Waukesha Plan Commission meeting scheduled for Feb. 12 canceled
Mayoral primary forum is on the same date
Due to a lack of quorum, the Waukesha Plan Commission meeting scheduled for Feb. 12 has been canceled.
This is the second straight Plan Commission meeting that has been canceled.
A mayoral forum featuring the four candidates in the primary race had also been scheduled for 6:30 p.m. Feb. 12 at Carroll University.
Mayor Jeff Scrima is a member of the Plan Commission and with the forum taking place at the same time, he would have missed the meeting.
With the meeting canceled, preliminary plans for the Clearwater Apartments on the city's far southwest side will be put on hold until the Feb. 19 meeting.
The Plan Commission was going to consider preliminary site and architectural plans for the complex, which will include 76 residential units on about 8.5 acres of land along Clearwater Lane, north of Stillwater Circle, near Waukesha West High School.
The alderman in this district and many neighbors are expected to speak out against the development.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha Cemetery Commission will send out RFPs to review cemetery operations
- Clarke Hotel's Irish restaurant now open in downtown Waukesha
- Waukesha man accused of strangling, hitting his girlfriend
- Waukesha police have suspect in hit-and-run incident
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Sept. 4, 2014 issue
- Ring in the cold: Waukesha Christmas parade planning begins
- Waukesha County Executive Dan Vrakas draws up his five-year plan
- Jackson's Blue Ribbon Pub reopens with mostly new staff in Waukesha
- Waukesha's public schools slip a bit, Catholic Memorial doesn't in ACT test scores
- Habitat for Humanity's ReStore shop in Waukesha is a good deal for nonprofit, shoppers