St. Joseph's Medical Clinic gala set for Sept. 13
Waukesha — St. Joseph's Medical Clinic, Inc. is planning a Gala Event dinner Sept. 13 at La Casa de Esperanza in Waukesha.
The event begins at 5 p.m. with a silent auction featuring baskets, entertainment and gift certificates. The St. Joseph's Medical Clinic will recognize individuals and organizations with awards.
ProHealth Care/Waukesha Memorial Hospital have served as a consistent partner with the clinic providing services and support since 1977. In addition, Dr. Michael Long has served as medical director for many years. He will be stepping down as medical director January 2014.
Featured speakers for the dinner event include WISN News Anchor Jason Newton. A short video presentation will highlight the clinic mission and services. The featured entertainment for the event is provided by Ballet de Folkloric de Mexico. Guests will include healthcare professionals, donors and community members.
Corporations and agencies that wish to sponsor a table or purchase advertising are invited to contact event organizer Peggy Brown (262)544-6777, Ext. 14 or Fred Garcia (262-548-7660). Individual tickets are available for $50 per person by contacting Peggy Brown.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha man receives prison sentence for battering pregnant girlfriend
- Wapp Jr. guilty of selling drugs from southwest side Waukesha home last year
- Waukesha man who pointed rifle at police is charged with six felonies
- Waukesha Community Briefs: pet events, Chinese New Year and more
- Mad Rooster Cafe considers former Hardees site in downtown Waukesha
- Video: Catholic Memorial High School's Innovation Wing opens to rave reviews
- Review: Waukesha Civic Theatre's 'Almost, Maine' gets it more than almost right
- Waukesha gas station murder suspect Darrin Malone heads to trial
- Pizza maker and caterer prep new spaces in downtown Waukesha
- Waukesha Police Report: Feb. 11, 2016 issue