St. Joseph's Medical Clinic gala set for Sept. 13
Waukesha — St. Joseph's Medical Clinic, Inc. is planning a Gala Event dinner Sept. 13 at La Casa de Esperanza in Waukesha.
The event begins at 5 p.m. with a silent auction featuring baskets, entertainment and gift certificates. The St. Joseph's Medical Clinic will recognize individuals and organizations with awards.
ProHealth Care/Waukesha Memorial Hospital have served as a consistent partner with the clinic providing services and support since 1977. In addition, Dr. Michael Long has served as medical director for many years. He will be stepping down as medical director January 2014.
Featured speakers for the dinner event include WISN News Anchor Jason Newton. A short video presentation will highlight the clinic mission and services. The featured entertainment for the event is provided by Ballet de Folkloric de Mexico. Guests will include healthcare professionals, donors and community members.
Corporations and agencies that wish to sponsor a table or purchase advertising are invited to contact event organizer Peggy Brown (262)544-6777, Ext. 14 or Fred Garcia (262-548-7660). Individual tickets are available for $50 per person by contacting Peggy Brown.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Controlled DNR burn going on in Waukesha County's Vernon Marsh
- Wife of former Waukesha detective pleads guilty to several offenses
- Judge denies request to have Morgan Geyser transferred to treatment facility
- Expenses adding up as seized chinchillas remain at Waukesha animal shelter (2)
- Update: Waukesha police investigating large grass fire along Fox River Parkway
- Paul Farrow will kick off tree planting program at Moor Downs Golf Course on Arbor Day
- Alderman Andy Reiland selected as new Waukesha Common Council president
- Man convicted of sexually assaulting children years ago released in Waukesha
- Waukesha Mayor Shawn Reilly will give state of the city address
- Germantown Fire Department, Red Cross to provide free smoke detectors to residents following April 1