St. Joseph's Medical Clinic gala set for Sept. 13
Waukesha — St. Joseph's Medical Clinic, Inc. is planning a Gala Event dinner Sept. 13 at La Casa de Esperanza in Waukesha.
The event begins at 5 p.m. with a silent auction featuring baskets, entertainment and gift certificates. The St. Joseph's Medical Clinic will recognize individuals and organizations with awards.
ProHealth Care/Waukesha Memorial Hospital have served as a consistent partner with the clinic providing services and support since 1977. In addition, Dr. Michael Long has served as medical director for many years. He will be stepping down as medical director January 2014.
Featured speakers for the dinner event include WISN News Anchor Jason Newton. A short video presentation will highlight the clinic mission and services. The featured entertainment for the event is provided by Ballet de Folkloric de Mexico. Guests will include healthcare professionals, donors and community members.
Corporations and agencies that wish to sponsor a table or purchase advertising are invited to contact event organizer Peggy Brown (262)544-6777, Ext. 14 or Fred Garcia (262-548-7660). Individual tickets are available for $50 per person by contacting Peggy Brown.
- Police searching for man mistakenly released from Waukesha County Jail
- Waukesha panel delays decision on proposed development at Gasthaus site
- Waukesha News Briefs: May 5, 2016 issue
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Choral concert, art crawl and more
- Waukesha police report: May 5, 2016 issue
- WWII veteran Alvin Kind receives honorary high school diploma
- Just kids from Waukesha County: Joe Schobert, Derek Watt make history in 2016 NFL Draft (2)
- Service area reduced for Waukesha's water diversion application
- Summit View celebrates Penny Kroening's Teacher of the Year honors
- Prison for Waukesha man who groped teenage girl, then threatened her