St. Joseph's Medical Clinic gala set for Sept. 13
Waukesha — St. Joseph's Medical Clinic, Inc. is planning a Gala Event dinner Sept. 13 at La Casa de Esperanza in Waukesha.
The event begins at 5 p.m. with a silent auction featuring baskets, entertainment and gift certificates. The St. Joseph's Medical Clinic will recognize individuals and organizations with awards.
ProHealth Care/Waukesha Memorial Hospital have served as a consistent partner with the clinic providing services and support since 1977. In addition, Dr. Michael Long has served as medical director for many years. He will be stepping down as medical director January 2014.
Featured speakers for the dinner event include WISN News Anchor Jason Newton. A short video presentation will highlight the clinic mission and services. The featured entertainment for the event is provided by Ballet de Folkloric de Mexico. Guests will include healthcare professionals, donors and community members.
Corporations and agencies that wish to sponsor a table or purchase advertising are invited to contact event organizer Peggy Brown (262)544-6777, Ext. 14 or Fred Garcia (262-548-7660). Individual tickets are available for $50 per person by contacting Peggy Brown.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Site of former Kmart in Waukesha on Sunset Drive will be redeveloped
- New Salvation Army officers learning Waukesha
- Waukesha Slender Man stabbing suspects returning to court for competency hearings
- Waukesha Plan Commission shops for better plan for vacant Kmart
- Waukesha Police Report: Dec. 18, 2014 issue
- Fire damages American Auto Body in Waukesha
- Farnsworth breeds 100,000th cow
- Waukesha police looking into leads from armed robbery near Carroll University
- Waukesha STEM students win Young Inventors Challenge at Chicago Toy & Game Fair
- Carroll University student injured in armed robbery near campus (1)