St. Joseph's Medical Clinic gala set for Sept. 13
Waukesha — St. Joseph's Medical Clinic, Inc. is planning a Gala Event dinner Sept. 13 at La Casa de Esperanza in Waukesha.
The event begins at 5 p.m. with a silent auction featuring baskets, entertainment and gift certificates. The St. Joseph's Medical Clinic will recognize individuals and organizations with awards.
ProHealth Care/Waukesha Memorial Hospital have served as a consistent partner with the clinic providing services and support since 1977. In addition, Dr. Michael Long has served as medical director for many years. He will be stepping down as medical director January 2014.
Featured speakers for the dinner event include WISN News Anchor Jason Newton. A short video presentation will highlight the clinic mission and services. The featured entertainment for the event is provided by Ballet de Folkloric de Mexico. Guests will include healthcare professionals, donors and community members.
Corporations and agencies that wish to sponsor a table or purchase advertising are invited to contact event organizer Peggy Brown (262)544-6777, Ext. 14 or Fred Garcia (262-548-7660). Individual tickets are available for $50 per person by contacting Peggy Brown.
- Waukesha Meijer supercenter to open Aug. 2
- News in Brief: June 30, 2016 issue
- School briefs: CMH recognition
- Funeral services: June 30, 2016 issue
- Complaint: Waukesha veteran, upset by fireworks, fired rifle into air (3)
- What's next for water: Officials discuss aspects of Waukesha's plan
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Fairest of Fair, free movies and more
- Summer food service program begins at Waukesha schools
- Woman fined for bringing marijuana to Waukesha court proceeding (5)
- Waukesha Plan Commission doesn't bite at proposed doggy day care, cites noise concerns