St. Joseph's Medical Clinic gala set for Sept. 13
Waukesha — St. Joseph's Medical Clinic, Inc. is planning a Gala Event dinner Sept. 13 at La Casa de Esperanza in Waukesha.
The event begins at 5 p.m. with a silent auction featuring baskets, entertainment and gift certificates. The St. Joseph's Medical Clinic will recognize individuals and organizations with awards.
ProHealth Care/Waukesha Memorial Hospital have served as a consistent partner with the clinic providing services and support since 1977. In addition, Dr. Michael Long has served as medical director for many years. He will be stepping down as medical director January 2014.
Featured speakers for the dinner event include WISN News Anchor Jason Newton. A short video presentation will highlight the clinic mission and services. The featured entertainment for the event is provided by Ballet de Folkloric de Mexico. Guests will include healthcare professionals, donors and community members.
Corporations and agencies that wish to sponsor a table or purchase advertising are invited to contact event organizer Peggy Brown (262)544-6777, Ext. 14 or Fred Garcia (262-548-7660). Individual tickets are available for $50 per person by contacting Peggy Brown.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- City of Waukesha will wait on potentially hiring a consultant to rebrand its downtown until next month
- West Allis man charged with mutilation in Waukesha at center of legal battle
- Waukesha GuitarTown gives $36,000 to local organizations
- Waukesha North grad celebrates fifth year at Liberty Dance Center
- Town of Waukesha sees two on ballot in 2014
- Police Report: Dec. 19
- Police Report: Dec. 12
- Former Waukesha Fire Chief Jesse Alba's appeal will most likely wait until 2014
- Waukesha County wants data before supporting stadium tax
- A 'mayor's dozen' get keys to the city in Waukesha