The fun began Wednesday at the Waukesha County Fair and continues through Sunday.
The fair is open from 10 a.m. to midnight Thursday through Saturday, July 18-20 and 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., Sunday, July 21 at the Waukesha County Expo Grounds, 1000 Northview Road, Waukesha.
Cost: Adults, $9; Youth (6 to 12 years old), $3; Children 5 and under, free; Daily Parking is $5 (vehicle entry is subject to availability).
Main Stage headliners: Hinder 8 p.m. July 18; Cheap Trick 8 p.m. July 19; Slaughter and Great White 7 p.m. July 20; The Spinners 6 p.m. July 21
Entertainment at the Leinie Lodge and Coors Light Stage, which includes many local bands, is included with fair admission.
Thursday, July 18 — 1 to 4 p.m., KC's Music Machine; 5 to 7:30 p.m., Nora Collins; 8 to midnight, Nicole Kottke Band
Friday, July 19 — 11 a.m .to 3 p.m., Jimmy Whitaker; 4 to 7 p.m., Aftermarket Switch; 8 p.m .to midnight, The Toys
Saturday, July 20 — 6:30 to 11 a.m., Kiwanis Pancake Breakfast, www.waukeshacountyfair.com/events/35th-annual-
walk; 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., Jimmy Whitaker; 1 to 3 p.m., Third Street; 4 to 7 p.m., The Now Band; 8 p.m. to midnight, Sweet Tarts
Sunday, July 21 — 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., Jimmy Whitaker; 3 to 6 p.m., Saving Savannah; and 6:30 to 9 p.m ., Rebel Grace,
Coors Light Stage:
Thursday, July 18 — 3 to 6 p.m., Brandon Miles; and 7 to 8 p.m. and 9:30 to 11 p.m., Eagle Trace
Friday, July 19 — 3 to 6 p.m., Becca Richter; and 7 to 8 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. to midnight, Lukyn Skyward
Saturday, July 20 — 3 to 5 p.m., Union Cadillac; and 6 to 7 p.m., 8:30 to 9 p.m. and 10:30 p.m ., MidCherry Pie
Sunday, July 21 — 11 a.m .to 3 p.m., Four on the Floor; and 4 to 6 p.m. and 7:30 to 9 p.m., Nostalgia
The Waukesha County Fair Association is a non-profit volunteer organization that is completely separate and receives no funding from Waukesha County or the City of Waukesha. For more Fair information, visit www.WaukeshaCountyFair.com., email, email@example.com, or call (262) 544-5922.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Controlled DNR burn going on in Waukesha County's Vernon Marsh
- Wife of former Waukesha detective pleads guilty to several offenses
- Judge denies request to have Morgan Geyser transferred to treatment facility
- Expenses adding up as seized chinchillas remain at Waukesha animal shelter (2)
- Update: Large grass fire along Fox River Parkway in Waukesha contained
- Paul Farrow will kick off tree planting program at Moor Downs Golf Course on Arbor Day
- Alderman Andy Reiland selected as new Waukesha Common Council president
- Man convicted of sexually assaulting children years ago released in Waukesha
- Waukesha Mayor Shawn Reilly will give state of the city address
- Germantown Fire Department, Red Cross to provide free smoke detectors to residents following April 1