2014 election season in Waukesha underway
Mayoral, city attorney race will have a primary
The deadline to file nomination papers for the spring election was 5 p.m. Tuesday. These are the candidates who have filed for election.
City of Waukesha
· Alderwoman Kathleen Cummings filed a campaign registration statement for the position, but as of Tuesday afternoon did not turn her declaration of candidacy papers in with the signatures needed to run. She ultimately chose not to run.
Andy Reiland (inc.)
Eric Payne, (District 2); Christopher Hernandez, (District 3); Peter Bartels, (District 5); Adam Jankowski, (District 6); Daniel Manion, (District 7); and Steve Johnson, (District 10) are running unopposed.
Joseph Cook (inc.) has no challenger
Town of Waukesha
Joe Banske (inc.)
Incumbent Mike Laska is not seeking re-election
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha Police Report: Feb. 11, 2016 issue
- Woman, 23, identified in fatal crash in Waukesha (1)
- Woman hit, killed by car at 164 and Sunset
- Carroll University receives $1 million donation for research laboratory off campus
- Water talks flow back into Waukesha
- Waukesha funeral services: Feb. 4, 2016 issue
- Waukesha's robotics team would receive funding boost from Rep. Adam Neylon's proposed bill
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Winter Nights, brain documentary and more
- Waukesha Police Report: Feb. 4, 2016 issue
- Lares Fashion & Western Wear building in downtown Waukesha up for sale