2014 election season in Waukesha underway
Mayoral, city attorney race will have a primary
The deadline to file nomination papers for the spring election was 5 p.m. Tuesday. These are the candidates who have filed for election.
City of Waukesha
· Alderwoman Kathleen Cummings filed a campaign registration statement for the position, but as of Tuesday afternoon did not turn her declaration of candidacy papers in with the signatures needed to run. She ultimately chose not to run.
Andy Reiland (inc.)
Eric Payne, (District 2); Christopher Hernandez, (District 3); Peter Bartels, (District 5); Adam Jankowski, (District 6); Daniel Manion, (District 7); and Steve Johnson, (District 10) are running unopposed.
Joseph Cook (inc.) has no challenger
Town of Waukesha
Joe Banske (inc.)
Incumbent Mike Laska is not seeking re-election
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha County detective Peter Korns arrested, charged for domestic-related incident
- 'Suspicious' Halloween decoration turns out to be mannequin in a tree
- Waukesha man accused of repeatedly manufacturing, selling cocaine
- Waukesha man accused of molesting, groping his granddaughter for years
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Apple harvest, lawn care and more
- Waukesha Police Report: Sept. 18, 2014 issue
- Waukesha wants judge to reverse ruling on former fire chief's job
- Waukesha asks public for help to fund new downtown holiday lights
- Second stabbing suspect to be mentally evaluated in Waukesha Slender Man case
- The Clarke Hotel in downtown Waukesha again looks to fill vacancy with general manager stepping down