2014 election season in Waukesha underway
Mayoral, city attorney race will have a primary
The deadline to file nomination papers for the spring election was 5 p.m. Tuesday. These are the candidates who have filed for election.
City of Waukesha
· Alderwoman Kathleen Cummings filed a campaign registration statement for the position, but as of Tuesday afternoon did not turn her declaration of candidacy papers in with the signatures needed to run. She ultimately chose not to run.
Andy Reiland (inc.)
Eric Payne, (District 2); Christopher Hernandez, (District 3); Peter Bartels, (District 5); Adam Jankowski, (District 6); Daniel Manion, (District 7); and Steve Johnson, (District 10) are running unopposed.
Joseph Cook (inc.) has no challenger
Town of Waukesha
Joe Banske (inc.)
Incumbent Mike Laska is not seeking re-election
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha police respond to 'rowdy' wrestling fans
- District 97 state assembly seat sees another Republican, libertarian file
- Neylon announces his re-election bid for his District 98 assembly seat
- Bunny Hop, Easter Egg Hunt scheduled for Saturday in downtown Waukesha
- Thursday paper delayed
- Waukesha Town Chairman John Marek battles car fire in Muskego
- Former Town of Waukesha Supervisor Joe Banske running for District 97 state assembly seat
- Shawn Reilly sworn in as Waukesha's new mayor
- Editorial: Renaming Central as Les Paul Middle School a strum of genius
- Appeals court reverses local ruling on Waukesha man's deportation