2014 election season in Waukesha underway
Mayoral, city attorney race will have a primary
The deadline to file nomination papers for the spring election was 5 p.m. Tuesday. These are the candidates who have filed for election.
City of Waukesha
· Alderwoman Kathleen Cummings filed a campaign registration statement for the position, but as of Tuesday afternoon did not turn her declaration of candidacy papers in with the signatures needed to run. She ultimately chose not to run.
Andy Reiland (inc.)
Eric Payne, (District 2); Christopher Hernandez, (District 3); Peter Bartels, (District 5); Adam Jankowski, (District 6); Daniel Manion, (District 7); and Steve Johnson, (District 10) are running unopposed.
Joseph Cook (inc.) has no challenger
Town of Waukesha
Joe Banske (inc.)
Incumbent Mike Laska is not seeking re-election
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Halloween programs, playground celebration, and more
- Waukesha Reads program continues: Oct. 15-21 events
- Waukesha Mayor Shawn Reilly urges Congress to reauthorize Ex-Im Bank
- Patton remembered for his service to Waukesha
- Waukesha teenager taken down after allegedly stealing from vehicles
- Fall leaf pickup to begin in Waukesha
- Panos building goes to auction, Ace goes on the market in Waukesha
- Former Waukesha Alderman Roger Patton dies
- Waukesha Police Report: Oct. 15, 2015 issue
- Mama D's Coffee open in former Spoon site