2014 election season in Waukesha underway
Mayoral, city attorney race will have a primary
The deadline to file nomination papers for the spring election was 5 p.m. Tuesday. These are the candidates who have filed for election.
City of Waukesha
· Alderwoman Kathleen Cummings filed a campaign registration statement for the position, but as of Tuesday afternoon did not turn her declaration of candidacy papers in with the signatures needed to run. She ultimately chose not to run.
Andy Reiland (inc.)
Eric Payne, (District 2); Christopher Hernandez, (District 3); Peter Bartels, (District 5); Adam Jankowski, (District 6); Daniel Manion, (District 7); and Steve Johnson, (District 10) are running unopposed.
Joseph Cook (inc.) has no challenger
Town of Waukesha
Joe Banske (inc.)
Incumbent Mike Laska is not seeking re-election
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Power outages cause rush hour backups in Waukesha
- Chilly temps in store for trick-or-treating, haunted houses, football games in Waukesha
- Muskego man charged with sexually assaulting 12-year-old Waukesha girl
- Former Waukesha County Health and Human Services building has new life
- Shared employee health clinic opening next week in Waukesha
- Funeral Services: Oct. 30, 2014
- Student Notes: Oct. 30, 2014
- On the Move: Oct. 30, 2014
- Man robs victim of iPhone near Waukesha's Fox River Trail
- Waukesha woman allegedly abused, insulted her disabled mother