2014 election season in Waukesha underway
Mayoral, city attorney race will have a primary
The deadline to file nomination papers for the spring election was 5 p.m. Tuesday. These are the candidates who have filed for election.
City of Waukesha
· Alderwoman Kathleen Cummings filed a campaign registration statement for the position, but as of Tuesday afternoon did not turn her declaration of candidacy papers in with the signatures needed to run. She ultimately chose not to run.
Andy Reiland (inc.)
Eric Payne, (District 2); Christopher Hernandez, (District 3); Peter Bartels, (District 5); Adam Jankowski, (District 6); Daniel Manion, (District 7); and Steve Johnson, (District 10) are running unopposed.
Joseph Cook (inc.) has no challenger
Town of Waukesha
Joe Banske (inc.)
Incumbent Mike Laska is not seeking re-election
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Adam Neylon announces his re-election bid for the 98th Assembly District seat
- Waukesha Town Chairman John Marek helped extinguish flames of a car fire
- City of Waukesha committees give shared health clinic their approval
- Waukesha community briefs: April 24 issue
- Now You Know: Who gets a call for malfunctioning traffic signal in Waukesha?
- Waukesha news briefs: April 24 issue
- Waukesha West Academic Decathlon team returns to nationals
- New Town of Waukesha board could vote on changes
- Missing Waukesha girl found in central Wisconsin
- Police Report: April 24