2014 election season in Waukesha underway
Mayoral, city attorney race will have a primary
The deadline to file nomination papers for the spring election was 5 p.m. Tuesday. These are the candidates who have filed for election.
City of Waukesha
· Alderwoman Kathleen Cummings filed a campaign registration statement for the position, but as of Tuesday afternoon did not turn her declaration of candidacy papers in with the signatures needed to run. She ultimately chose not to run.
Andy Reiland (inc.)
Eric Payne, (District 2); Christopher Hernandez, (District 3); Peter Bartels, (District 5); Adam Jankowski, (District 6); Daniel Manion, (District 7); and Steve Johnson, (District 10) are running unopposed.
Joseph Cook (inc.) has no challenger
Town of Waukesha
Joe Banske (inc.)
Incumbent Mike Laska is not seeking re-election
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin Attorney General Brad Schimel reflects on first months in new office
- Opper makes history with her new position
- Fox Head Residences apartment plan in Waukesha finished after rezoning vote again denied
- Mukwonago man killed in forklift accident
- Waukesha man is winner of $1 million Mega Millions prize
- Suspects from Hartland, Oconomowoc charged for their alleged roles in robbery of Waukesha bank
- Sprizzo Gallery Caffé closes in downtown Waukesha
- Senior housing now part of plan for Fox Head Residences in Waukesha
- Waukesha Community Briefs: UW-W drama, Gaelic library events and more
- Waukesha Police Report: March 5, 2015 issue