2014 election season in Waukesha underway
Mayoral, city attorney race will have a primary
The deadline to file nomination papers for the spring election was 5 p.m. Tuesday. These are the candidates who have filed for election.
City of Waukesha
· Alderwoman Kathleen Cummings filed a campaign registration statement for the position, but as of Tuesday afternoon did not turn her declaration of candidacy papers in with the signatures needed to run. She ultimately chose not to run.
Andy Reiland (inc.)
Eric Payne, (District 2); Christopher Hernandez, (District 3); Peter Bartels, (District 5); Adam Jankowski, (District 6); Daniel Manion, (District 7); and Steve Johnson, (District 10) are running unopposed.
Joseph Cook (inc.) has no challenger
Town of Waukesha
Joe Banske (inc.)
Incumbent Mike Laska is not seeking re-election
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Sept. 4, 2014 issue
- Ring in the cold: Waukesha Christmas parade planning begins
- Waukesha County exec draws up his five-year plan
- Jackson's Blue Ribbon Pub reopens with mostly new staff in Waukesha
- Waukesha's public schools slip a bit, CMH doesn't in ACT test scores
- Habitat for Humanity's ReStore shop in Waukesha is a good deal for nonprofit, shoppers
- Waukesha Police Report: Sept. 4, 2014 issue
- Jackson's Blue Ribbon Pub in downtown Waukesha reopening today
- Habitat for Humanity of Waukesha County opening ReStore in Waukesha
- Gas main break disrupts Waukesha neighborhood, but causes no serious problems