2014 election season in Waukesha underway
Mayoral, city attorney race will have a primary
The deadline to file nomination papers for the spring election was 5 p.m. Tuesday. These are the candidates who have filed for election.
City of Waukesha
· Alderwoman Kathleen Cummings filed a campaign registration statement for the position, but as of Tuesday afternoon did not turn her declaration of candidacy papers in with the signatures needed to run. She ultimately chose not to run.
Andy Reiland (inc.)
Eric Payne, (District 2); Christopher Hernandez, (District 3); Peter Bartels, (District 5); Adam Jankowski, (District 6); Daniel Manion, (District 7); and Steve Johnson, (District 10) are running unopposed.
Joseph Cook (inc.) has no challenger
Town of Waukesha
Joe Banske (inc.)
Incumbent Mike Laska is not seeking re-election
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Blood drive, walk to fight human trafficking, and more
- Waukesha Police Report: May 28, 2015 issue
- Village of Brookfield proposal draws out divergent opinions, pro and con, at hearing
- Waukesha stays on the road to updated construction this summer
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Local author's novel introduction, lantern walk and more
- Waukesha Police Report: May 21, 2015 issue
- Memorial Day recognition includes parade in Waukesha
- One year later, no resolution in Waukesha Slender Man case
- City officials hope new directional signs to downtown assists in revitalization effort
- Waukesha man charged after exposing genitals to gas station clerk