2014 election season in Waukesha underway
Mayoral, city attorney race will have a primary
The deadline to file nomination papers for the spring election was 5 p.m. Tuesday. These are the candidates who have filed for election.
City of Waukesha
· Alderwoman Kathleen Cummings filed a campaign registration statement for the position, but as of Tuesday afternoon did not turn her declaration of candidacy papers in with the signatures needed to run. She ultimately chose not to run.
Andy Reiland (inc.)
Eric Payne, (District 2); Christopher Hernandez, (District 3); Peter Bartels, (District 5); Adam Jankowski, (District 6); Daniel Manion, (District 7); and Steve Johnson, (District 10) are running unopposed.
Joseph Cook (inc.) has no challenger
Town of Waukesha
Joe Banske (inc.)
Incumbent Mike Laska is not seeking re-election
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Plants sale, 'Gypsy' auditions and more
- Waukesha police report: June 2, 2016 issue
- Farmer's Daughter Collection in Waukesha makes cultural connection
- Allô! Chocolat owners seek sweet deal for downtown Waukesha business
- Waukesha School District lauds change in food service provider
- Retzer Nature Center locked down May 25 due to attempted suicide
- Reconstruction of Tenny Avenue in Waukesha prompts short-term closure of nearby intersection
- Funeral services: May 26, 2016 issue
- Ex-Waukesha man accused of reckless homicide in heroin overdose death
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Lion King, gallery art and more