2014 election season in Waukesha underway
Mayoral, city attorney race will have a primary
The deadline to file nomination papers for the spring election was 5 p.m. Tuesday. These are the candidates who have filed for election.
City of Waukesha
· Alderwoman Kathleen Cummings filed a campaign registration statement for the position, but as of Tuesday afternoon did not turn her declaration of candidacy papers in with the signatures needed to run. She ultimately chose not to run.
Andy Reiland (inc.)
Eric Payne, (District 2); Christopher Hernandez, (District 3); Peter Bartels, (District 5); Adam Jankowski, (District 6); Daniel Manion, (District 7); and Steve Johnson, (District 10) are running unopposed.
Joseph Cook (inc.) has no challenger
Town of Waukesha
Joe Banske (inc.)
Incumbent Mike Laska is not seeking re-election
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha woman accused of stabbing boyfriend: 'you mess with me, you get cut'
- Several animals die in Waukesha house fire
- Multiple railroad crossings in Waukesha to receive repairs
- Editorial: It's time for the water fights to end
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Harp performers, Tribute concert series and more
- Waukesha Police Report: July 2, 2015 issue
- Parade, fireworks highlight Fourth of July festivities in Waukesha
- Top 10 things to do in Waukesha this summer
- Jury trials scheduled for Waukesha gas station homicide suspects
- Committee moves proposed downtown Waukesha apartment forward