2014 election season in Waukesha underway
Mayoral, city attorney race will have a primary
The deadline to file nomination papers for the spring election was 5 p.m. Tuesday. These are the candidates who have filed for election.
City of Waukesha
· Alderwoman Kathleen Cummings filed a campaign registration statement for the position, but as of Tuesday afternoon did not turn her declaration of candidacy papers in with the signatures needed to run. She ultimately chose not to run.
Andy Reiland (inc.)
Eric Payne, (District 2); Christopher Hernandez, (District 3); Peter Bartels, (District 5); Adam Jankowski, (District 6); Daniel Manion, (District 7); and Steve Johnson, (District 10) are running unopposed.
Joseph Cook (inc.) has no challenger
Town of Waukesha
Joe Banske (inc.)
Incumbent Mike Laska is not seeking re-election
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- The Shoppes at Fox River coming before Waukesha Plan Commission for final approval
- Waukesha South hosting alumni show
- UW-Waukesha presents classy 'Kiss Me, Kate'
- Waukesha Police Report: July 24, 2014 issue
- Waukesha man accused of suffocating ex-girlfriend twice during dispute
- Brewers' Hank the Dog coming to Waukesha
- Forums for District 97 state assembly race coming up
- Scorpion Trike strikes where it counts for Waukesha design firm
- Weather has slowed down field turf project at Waukesha schools
- City of Waukesha debates how to fill top-level jobs