2014 election season in Waukesha underway
Mayoral, city attorney race will have a primary
The deadline to file nomination papers for the spring election was 5 p.m. Tuesday. These are the candidates who have filed for election.
City of Waukesha
· Alderwoman Kathleen Cummings filed a campaign registration statement for the position, but as of Tuesday afternoon did not turn her declaration of candidacy papers in with the signatures needed to run. She ultimately chose not to run.
Andy Reiland (inc.)
Eric Payne, (District 2); Christopher Hernandez, (District 3); Peter Bartels, (District 5); Adam Jankowski, (District 6); Daniel Manion, (District 7); and Steve Johnson, (District 10) are running unopposed.
Joseph Cook (inc.) has no challenger
Town of Waukesha
Joe Banske (inc.)
Incumbent Mike Laska is not seeking re-election
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha NOW wedding announcements: Mulrooney-Bunker, Wiernik-Meyer
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Pecans for sale, dog bucket list and more
- Waukesha News Briefs: Nov. 26, 2015
- Waukesha residents on average will pay $14 less on city portion of tax bill
- Waukesha Police Report: Nov. 26, 2015 issue
- Waukesha Town Board puts Marek housing development plan on hold
- Downtown Waukesha glows under LED snowflakes
- Despite Meijer's request for a change, Waukesha stores must continue to sell liquor in separate area (4)
- New rule trickles into Waukesha's water conservation efforts
- Local NFL Punt, Pass & Kick national champion will be grand marshal in Waukesha Christmas Parade