2014 election season in Waukesha underway
Mayoral, city attorney race will have a primary
The deadline to file nomination papers for the spring election was 5 p.m. Tuesday. These are the candidates who have filed for election.
City of Waukesha
· Alderwoman Kathleen Cummings filed a campaign registration statement for the position, but as of Tuesday afternoon did not turn her declaration of candidacy papers in with the signatures needed to run. She ultimately chose not to run.
Andy Reiland (inc.)
Eric Payne, (District 2); Christopher Hernandez, (District 3); Peter Bartels, (District 5); Adam Jankowski, (District 6); Daniel Manion, (District 7); and Steve Johnson, (District 10) are running unopposed.
Joseph Cook (inc.) has no challenger
Town of Waukesha
Joe Banske (inc.)
Incumbent Mike Laska is not seeking re-election
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Site of former Kmart in Waukesha on Sunset Drive will be redeveloped
- New Salvation Army officers learning Waukesha
- Waukesha Slender Man stabbing suspects returning to court for competency hearings
- Waukesha Plan Commission shops for better plan for vacant Kmart
- Waukesha Police Report: Dec. 18, 2014 issue
- Fire damages American Auto Body in Waukesha
- Farnsworth breeds 100,000th cow
- Waukesha police looking into leads from armed robbery near Carroll University
- Waukesha STEM students win Young Inventors Challenge at Chicago Toy & Game Fair
- Carroll University student injured in armed robbery near campus (1)