2014 election season in Waukesha underway
Mayoral, city attorney race will have a primary
The deadline to file nomination papers for the spring election was 5 p.m. Tuesday. These are the candidates who have filed for election.
City of Waukesha
· Alderwoman Kathleen Cummings filed a campaign registration statement for the position, but as of Tuesday afternoon did not turn her declaration of candidacy papers in with the signatures needed to run. She ultimately chose not to run.
Andy Reiland (inc.)
Eric Payne, (District 2); Christopher Hernandez, (District 3); Peter Bartels, (District 5); Adam Jankowski, (District 6); Daniel Manion, (District 7); and Steve Johnson, (District 10) are running unopposed.
Joseph Cook (inc.) has no challenger
Town of Waukesha
Joe Banske (inc.)
Incumbent Mike Laska is not seeking re-election
- Service area reduced for Waukesha's water diversion application
- Summit View celebrates Penny Kroening's Teacher of the Year honors
- Judge: Prison for Waukesha man who groped teenage girl, threatened her to drop charges
- Getaway driver gets eight years in prison for role in Waukesha gas station homicide
- Waukesha Farmers Market set to kickoff 2016 season May 7
- Funeral Services: April 28, 2016 issue
- Longtime local criminal Julio Alvarez gets prison for robbing Waukesha gas station (1)
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Healthy kids, Arbor Day and more
- Waukesha police report: April 28, 2016 issue
- Waukesha West students learn global lessons up close on service trip