2014 election season in Waukesha underway
Mayoral, city attorney race will have a primary
The deadline to file nomination papers for the spring election was 5 p.m. Tuesday. These are the candidates who have filed for election.
City of Waukesha
· Alderwoman Kathleen Cummings filed a campaign registration statement for the position, but as of Tuesday afternoon did not turn her declaration of candidacy papers in with the signatures needed to run. She ultimately chose not to run.
Andy Reiland (inc.)
Eric Payne, (District 2); Christopher Hernandez, (District 3); Peter Bartels, (District 5); Adam Jankowski, (District 6); Daniel Manion, (District 7); and Steve Johnson, (District 10) are running unopposed.
Joseph Cook (inc.) has no challenger
Town of Waukesha
Joe Banske (inc.)
Incumbent Mike Laska is not seeking re-election
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Blood donor reward, autism fundraiser and more
- Waukesha man faces hit-and-run charge tied to February bar incident
- Waukesha Police Report: April 2, 2015 issue
- Waukesha developer says condos were in his plan, but he wanted to preserve the Blair House
- Town, school board races highlight spring election in Waukesha
- Waukesha County Museum will temporarily suspend its operations as part of new plan
- Perspective: Considering downtown Waukesha's long-term future
- Waukesha robotics team wins regional championship
- HAWS asking for public support to help seized chinchillas in Waukesha
- City of Waukesha committee recommends sober server ordinance for bars