2014 election season in Waukesha underway
Mayoral, city attorney race will have a primary
The deadline to file nomination papers for the spring election was 5 p.m. Tuesday. These are the candidates who have filed for election.
City of Waukesha
· Alderwoman Kathleen Cummings filed a campaign registration statement for the position, but as of Tuesday afternoon did not turn her declaration of candidacy papers in with the signatures needed to run. She ultimately chose not to run.
Andy Reiland (inc.)
Eric Payne, (District 2); Christopher Hernandez, (District 3); Peter Bartels, (District 5); Adam Jankowski, (District 6); Daniel Manion, (District 7); and Steve Johnson, (District 10) are running unopposed.
Joseph Cook (inc.) has no challenger
Town of Waukesha
Joe Banske (inc.)
Incumbent Mike Laska is not seeking re-election
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha North going for its eighth straight state band title
- Town of Waukesha chairman John Marek seeking District 15 supervisor seat
- Man charged with drunken driving in crash that injured his family
- Waukesha won't provide fire services to New Berlin
- Spread Your Wings: Oct. 16, 2014
- Student Notes: Oct. 16, 2014
- On the Move: Oct. 16, 2014
- Public Forum: Historic Waukesha building needs to be saved
- Deadline to submit comments on West Waukesha Bypass is next week
- Waukesha Community Briefs: immunizations, book festival and more