Clara M. Brenner, 99, of Waukesha died Saturday, Feb. 8, 2014. Visitation and a funeral service were Thursday, Feb. 13, at the Randle-Dable-Brisk Funeral Home, Waukesha.
Lois May Greenwaldt, 87, of Waukesha died Saturday, Feb. 15, 2014. Visitation will be from 10 a.m. until the noon memorial service at Grace Evangelical Lutheran Church, 700 Beechwood Ave., Waukesha.
Marion R. Hinze, 84, of Waukesha died Friday, Feb. 14, 2014. A gathering to honor Marion's life is planned for 10 until the 11 a.m. memorial service Friday, Feb. 21, at the Evangelical and Reformed United Church of Christ, 413 Wisconsin Ave., Waukesha.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Gov. Walker lays out timeline for District 33 state Senate election
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Composting workshop, blood drives and more
- Waukesha Police Report: May 7, 2015 issue
- Waukesha man charged with threatening wife with two butcher knives
- Parents concerned about junior/senior prank wars in Waukesha (1)
- Concerns raised by Waukesha residents prompt traffic study at proposed Kwik Trip
- New multifamily development being proposed for downtown Waukesha
- Waukesha County Airport $11 million upgrade finally takes flight
- Cause of scrap yard fire at Waukesha Iron and Metal will remain a mystery
- New downtown candle store will hold grand opening Saturday