Clara M. Brenner, 99, of Waukesha died Saturday, Feb. 8, 2014. Visitation and a funeral service were Thursday, Feb. 13, at the Randle-Dable-Brisk Funeral Home, Waukesha.
Lois May Greenwaldt, 87, of Waukesha died Saturday, Feb. 15, 2014. Visitation will be from 10 a.m. until the noon memorial service at Grace Evangelical Lutheran Church, 700 Beechwood Ave., Waukesha.
Marion R. Hinze, 84, of Waukesha died Friday, Feb. 14, 2014. A gathering to honor Marion's life is planned for 10 until the 11 a.m. memorial service Friday, Feb. 21, at the Evangelical and Reformed United Church of Christ, 413 Wisconsin Ave., Waukesha.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha NOW wedding announcements: Mulrooney-Bunker, Wiernik-Meyer
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Pecans for sale, dog bucket list and more
- Waukesha News Briefs: Nov. 26, 2015
- Waukesha residents on average will pay $14 less on city portion of tax bill
- Waukesha Police Report: Nov. 26, 2015 issue
- Waukesha Town Board puts Marek housing development plan on hold
- Downtown Waukesha glows under LED snowflakes
- Despite Meijer's request for a change, Waukesha stores must continue to sell liquor in separate area (4)
- New rule trickles into Waukesha's water conservation efforts
- Local NFL Punt, Pass & Kick national champion will be grand marshal in Waukesha Christmas Parade