Clara M. Brenner, 99, of Waukesha died Saturday, Feb. 8, 2014. Visitation and a funeral service were Thursday, Feb. 13, at the Randle-Dable-Brisk Funeral Home, Waukesha.
Lois May Greenwaldt, 87, of Waukesha died Saturday, Feb. 15, 2014. Visitation will be from 10 a.m. until the noon memorial service at Grace Evangelical Lutheran Church, 700 Beechwood Ave., Waukesha.
Marion R. Hinze, 84, of Waukesha died Friday, Feb. 14, 2014. A gathering to honor Marion's life is planned for 10 until the 11 a.m. memorial service Friday, Feb. 21, at the Evangelical and Reformed United Church of Christ, 413 Wisconsin Ave., Waukesha.
- Waukesha Farmers Market set to kickoff 2016 season May 7
- Funeral Services: April 28, 2016 issue
- Longtime local criminal Julio Alvarez gets prison for robbing Waukesha gas station (1)
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Healthy kids, Arbor Day and more
- Waukesha police report: April 28, 2016 issue
- Proposed strip mall, eatery could replace Gasthaus restaurant
- Proposed apartment project for Waukesha County Museum remains stalled
- Waukesha School District names new principals at four schools
- Man sentenced to prison for role in Waukesha gas station homicide (2)
- Catholic Memorial High School donates $13,000 to Camp Hometown Heroes