Clara M. Brenner, 99, of Waukesha died Saturday, Feb. 8, 2014. Visitation and a funeral service were Thursday, Feb. 13, at the Randle-Dable-Brisk Funeral Home, Waukesha.
Lois May Greenwaldt, 87, of Waukesha died Saturday, Feb. 15, 2014. Visitation will be from 10 a.m. until the noon memorial service at Grace Evangelical Lutheran Church, 700 Beechwood Ave., Waukesha.
Marion R. Hinze, 84, of Waukesha died Friday, Feb. 14, 2014. A gathering to honor Marion's life is planned for 10 until the 11 a.m. memorial service Friday, Feb. 21, at the Evangelical and Reformed United Church of Christ, 413 Wisconsin Ave., Waukesha.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- City of Waukesha sends Blair House saga to Court of Appeals
- Waukesha again in political limelight with Walker's presidential announcement
- Now You Know: Why have all of the trees at the end of Big Bend Road been cut down in Waukesha?
- Waukesha Community Briefs: County Fair info and more
- Waukesha Police Report: July 9, 2015 issue
- Hartland man charged with attempting to set Waukesha house on fire
- Waukesha woman accused of stabbing boyfriend: 'you mess with me, you get cut'
- Several animals die in Waukesha house fire
- Multiple railroad crossings in Waukesha to receive repairs
- Editorial: It's time for the water fights to end