Anne L. Birsching, 50, of Waukesha died Tuesday, Feb. 18, 2014. Visitation and a funeral service were Saturday, Feb. 22, at Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church, Waukesha.
Ray Allen Cook, 80, of Waukesha died Friday, Feb. 21, 2014. Visitation will be from 9 until the 11 a.m. memorial service Friday, Feb. 28, at First United Methodist Church, 121 W. Wisconsin Ave., Waukesha.
Ann Marie Day, 58, of Waukesha died Wednesday, Feb. 19, 2014. Visitation and a funeral service were Sunday, Feb. 23, at the Cesarz, Charapata & Zinnecker Funeral Home, Waukesha.
Ronald A. Dewane, 79, of Waukesha died Monday, Feb. 17, 2014. Visitation and a Mass of Christian burial were Friday, Feb. 21, at St. William Catholic Church, Waukesha.
Adolf C. Garcia Sr., 89, of Waukesha died Saturday, Feb. 22, 2014. Visitation will be from 4 until 7 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 27, at the Randle-Dable-Brisk Funeral Home, 1110 S. Grand Ave., Waukesha. Visitation will continue from 10 until the 11 a.m. funeral service Friday, Feb. 28, at the funeral home. Graveside services will immediately follow at St. Joseph Cemetery.
Leona May "Pat" McDermott, 76, of Waukesha died Friday, Feb. 21, 2014. Visitation will be from 10 to 11:45 a.m. Thursday, Feb. 27, at the Church and Chapel Funeral Home, 380 Bluemound Road, Waukesha. A funeral service will follow at noon.
Brian J. Schulz, 52, of Waukesha died Wednesday, Feb. 19, 2014. Visitation and a funeral service were Tuesday, Feb. 25, at the Church and Chapel Funeral Home, Waukesha.
Robert "Bob" Shelstad, 91, of Waukesha died Tuesday, Feb. 18, 2014. A memorial service is planned for 3 p.m. Thursday, March 6, at Avalon Square, 222 Park Place, Waukesha.
Robert M. "Bob" Teschner Sr., 87, of Waukesha died Wednesday, Feb. 19, 2014. Visitation will be from 9:30 until the 11 a.m. Mass of Christian burial Friday, Feb. 28, at St. Anthony on the Lake Catholic Church, W280 N2101 Prospect Ave., Pewaukee.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Medical experts say Anissa Weier should be transferred to juvenile court system
- Psychologist: Anissa Weier was 'socially isolated' and 'desperate for a friendship' before stabbing
- Wauwatosa Meetings: May 28
- Man suffers non-fatal gunshot wounds outside Waukesha home
- Two Waukesha high school students score rare perfect scores on ACT exam
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Blood drive, walk to fight human trafficking, and more
- Waukesha Police Report: May 28, 2015 issue
- Legislative bill — tied to Waukesha woman's death — pushes for cameras in medical situations
- Village of Brookfield proposal draws out divergent opinions, pro and con, at hearing
- Waukesha stays on the road to updated construction this summer