Anne L. Birsching, 50, of Waukesha died Tuesday, Feb. 18, 2014. Visitation and a funeral service were Saturday, Feb. 22, at Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church, Waukesha.
Ray Allen Cook, 80, of Waukesha died Friday, Feb. 21, 2014. Visitation will be from 9 until the 11 a.m. memorial service Friday, Feb. 28, at First United Methodist Church, 121 W. Wisconsin Ave., Waukesha.
Ann Marie Day, 58, of Waukesha died Wednesday, Feb. 19, 2014. Visitation and a funeral service were Sunday, Feb. 23, at the Cesarz, Charapata & Zinnecker Funeral Home, Waukesha.
Ronald A. Dewane, 79, of Waukesha died Monday, Feb. 17, 2014. Visitation and a Mass of Christian burial were Friday, Feb. 21, at St. William Catholic Church, Waukesha.
Adolf C. Garcia Sr., 89, of Waukesha died Saturday, Feb. 22, 2014. Visitation will be from 4 until 7 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 27, at the Randle-Dable-Brisk Funeral Home, 1110 S. Grand Ave., Waukesha. Visitation will continue from 10 until the 11 a.m. funeral service Friday, Feb. 28, at the funeral home. Graveside services will immediately follow at St. Joseph Cemetery.
Leona May "Pat" McDermott, 76, of Waukesha died Friday, Feb. 21, 2014. Visitation will be from 10 to 11:45 a.m. Thursday, Feb. 27, at the Church and Chapel Funeral Home, 380 Bluemound Road, Waukesha. A funeral service will follow at noon.
Brian J. Schulz, 52, of Waukesha died Wednesday, Feb. 19, 2014. Visitation and a funeral service were Tuesday, Feb. 25, at the Church and Chapel Funeral Home, Waukesha.
Robert "Bob" Shelstad, 91, of Waukesha died Tuesday, Feb. 18, 2014. A memorial service is planned for 3 p.m. Thursday, March 6, at Avalon Square, 222 Park Place, Waukesha.
Robert M. "Bob" Teschner Sr., 87, of Waukesha died Wednesday, Feb. 19, 2014. Visitation will be from 9:30 until the 11 a.m. Mass of Christian burial Friday, Feb. 28, at St. Anthony on the Lake Catholic Church, W280 N2101 Prospect Ave., Pewaukee.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sponsor a family through Christmas Clearing Council
- Steinhafels distribution center expansion on horizon
- News briefs: New degree path at UW-Waukesha
- Coolidge Avenue apartment owners sue the City of Waukesha
- Funeral Services: Nov. 27, 2014
- Waukesha Business Briefs: Health center lauded, Shorewest honored, more
- Waukesha's Kmart redevelopment could give East Sunset Drive a commercial boost
- Waukesha adjusts timeline for Great Lakes water, won't meet radium-compliance deadline
- Waukesha Police Report: Nov. 27, 2014 issue
- Despite concerns, Waukesha Downtown Business Association will continue to lead farmers market