Anne L. Birsching, 50, of Waukesha died Tuesday, Feb. 18, 2014. Visitation and a funeral service were Saturday, Feb. 22, at Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church, Waukesha.
Ray Allen Cook, 80, of Waukesha died Friday, Feb. 21, 2014. Visitation will be from 9 until the 11 a.m. memorial service Friday, Feb. 28, at First United Methodist Church, 121 W. Wisconsin Ave., Waukesha.
Ann Marie Day, 58, of Waukesha died Wednesday, Feb. 19, 2014. Visitation and a funeral service were Sunday, Feb. 23, at the Cesarz, Charapata & Zinnecker Funeral Home, Waukesha.
Ronald A. Dewane, 79, of Waukesha died Monday, Feb. 17, 2014. Visitation and a Mass of Christian burial were Friday, Feb. 21, at St. William Catholic Church, Waukesha.
Adolf C. Garcia Sr., 89, of Waukesha died Saturday, Feb. 22, 2014. Visitation will be from 4 until 7 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 27, at the Randle-Dable-Brisk Funeral Home, 1110 S. Grand Ave., Waukesha. Visitation will continue from 10 until the 11 a.m. funeral service Friday, Feb. 28, at the funeral home. Graveside services will immediately follow at St. Joseph Cemetery.
Leona May "Pat" McDermott, 76, of Waukesha died Friday, Feb. 21, 2014. Visitation will be from 10 to 11:45 a.m. Thursday, Feb. 27, at the Church and Chapel Funeral Home, 380 Bluemound Road, Waukesha. A funeral service will follow at noon.
Brian J. Schulz, 52, of Waukesha died Wednesday, Feb. 19, 2014. Visitation and a funeral service were Tuesday, Feb. 25, at the Church and Chapel Funeral Home, Waukesha.
Robert "Bob" Shelstad, 91, of Waukesha died Tuesday, Feb. 18, 2014. A memorial service is planned for 3 p.m. Thursday, March 6, at Avalon Square, 222 Park Place, Waukesha.
Robert M. "Bob" Teschner Sr., 87, of Waukesha died Wednesday, Feb. 19, 2014. Visitation will be from 9:30 until the 11 a.m. Mass of Christian burial Friday, Feb. 28, at St. Anthony on the Lake Catholic Church, W280 N2101 Prospect Ave., Pewaukee.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Slender Man stabbing suspect's attorney contesting doctor's ruling that Anissa Weier is competent
- Competency evaluation results for Anissa Weier, one of Slender Man stabbing suspects, will be revealed in court
- Waukesha man charged with threatening and sexually assaulting his wife
- Waukesha man accused of raping his disabled ex-girlfriend
- West Virginia man convicted of stalking terminally-ill teenage Waukesha girl
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Flu shots, concealed carry classes and more
- Waukesha Police Report: Oct. 23, 2014 issue
- Want to help the Waukesha Police Department? Here's your chance
- Lifeway Foods moving along with renovations at former Golden Guernsey plant in Waukesha
- Controversial two-town incorporation remains uncertain and undecided in Waukesha-Brookfield area