Adeline H. Carlsen (nee Frayer), 78, of Waukesha died Thursday, March 6, 2014. Visitation and a service were Monday, March 10, at the Church and Chapel Funeral Home, Waukesha.
Kenneth L. "Ken" Detro, 85, of Waukesha died Monday, March 3, 2014. Visitation and a funeral service were Saturday, March 8, at Mount Calvary Lutheran Church, Waukesha.
Nicholas Ryan "Nick" Kapusniak, 20, of Waukesha died Saturday, March 1, 2014. Visitation was Friday, March 7, at the William J. Burke & Sons/Bussing & Cunniff Funeral homes, Saratoga, N.Y. A Mass of Christian burial was Saturday, March 8, at the Church of St. Peter, Saratoga Springs. Services were also held Sunday, March 9, in Webster, N.Y. Locally, services are planned for 4:30 p.m. Sunday, March 16, at St. Anthony on the Lake, Pewaukee. An evening candlelight vigil is planned for March 13, and a memorial service is planned for March 14, both at the St. Louis College of Pharmacy in St. Louis, Mo.
Hazel Mather, 92, of Waukesha died Friday, Feb. 29, 2014. Visitation and a memorial service were Tuesday, March 11, at the Cesarz, Charapata & Zinnecker Funeral Home, Waukesha.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha woman accused of stabbing boyfriend: 'you mess with me, you get cut'
- Several animals die in Waukesha house fire
- Multiple railroad crossings in Waukesha to receive repairs
- Editorial: It's time for the water fights to end
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Harp performers, Tribute concert series and more
- Waukesha Police Report: July 2, 2015 issue
- Parade, fireworks highlight Fourth of July festivities in Waukesha
- Top 10 things to do in Waukesha this summer
- Jury trials scheduled for Waukesha gas station homicide suspects
- Committee moves proposed downtown Waukesha apartment forward