Adeline H. Carlsen (nee Frayer), 78, of Waukesha died Thursday, March 6, 2014. Visitation and a service were Monday, March 10, at the Church and Chapel Funeral Home, Waukesha.
Kenneth L. "Ken" Detro, 85, of Waukesha died Monday, March 3, 2014. Visitation and a funeral service were Saturday, March 8, at Mount Calvary Lutheran Church, Waukesha.
Nicholas Ryan "Nick" Kapusniak, 20, of Waukesha died Saturday, March 1, 2014. Visitation was Friday, March 7, at the William J. Burke & Sons/Bussing & Cunniff Funeral homes, Saratoga, N.Y. A Mass of Christian burial was Saturday, March 8, at the Church of St. Peter, Saratoga Springs. Services were also held Sunday, March 9, in Webster, N.Y. Locally, services are planned for 4:30 p.m. Sunday, March 16, at St. Anthony on the Lake, Pewaukee. An evening candlelight vigil is planned for March 13, and a memorial service is planned for March 14, both at the St. Louis College of Pharmacy in St. Louis, Mo.
Hazel Mather, 92, of Waukesha died Friday, Feb. 29, 2014. Visitation and a memorial service were Tuesday, March 11, at the Cesarz, Charapata & Zinnecker Funeral Home, Waukesha.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha Police Report: Sept. 4, 2014
- Jackson's Blue Ribbon Pub in downtown Waukesha reopening today
- Habitat for Humanity of Waukesha County opening ReStore in Waukesha
- Gas main break disrupts Waukesha neighborhood, but causes no serious problems
- Man accused of choking woman over Facebook post
- Major gas main break disrupts Waukesha neighborhood
- Waukesha man accused of choking ex-girlfriend over Facebook post
- Carroll student director's effort deals with no small Peanuts in Waukesha play
- Waukesha Police Report: Aug. 28, 2014 issue
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Aug. 28, 2014 issue