Adeline H. Carlsen (nee Frayer), 78, of Waukesha died Thursday, March 6, 2014. Visitation and a service were Monday, March 10, at the Church and Chapel Funeral Home, Waukesha.
Kenneth L. "Ken" Detro, 85, of Waukesha died Monday, March 3, 2014. Visitation and a funeral service were Saturday, March 8, at Mount Calvary Lutheran Church, Waukesha.
Nicholas Ryan "Nick" Kapusniak, 20, of Waukesha died Saturday, March 1, 2014. Visitation was Friday, March 7, at the William J. Burke & Sons/Bussing & Cunniff Funeral homes, Saratoga, N.Y. A Mass of Christian burial was Saturday, March 8, at the Church of St. Peter, Saratoga Springs. Services were also held Sunday, March 9, in Webster, N.Y. Locally, services are planned for 4:30 p.m. Sunday, March 16, at St. Anthony on the Lake, Pewaukee. An evening candlelight vigil is planned for March 13, and a memorial service is planned for March 14, both at the St. Louis College of Pharmacy in St. Louis, Mo.
Hazel Mather, 92, of Waukesha died Friday, Feb. 29, 2014. Visitation and a memorial service were Tuesday, March 11, at the Cesarz, Charapata & Zinnecker Funeral Home, Waukesha.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Blood donor reward, autism fundraiser and more
- Waukesha man faces hit-and-run charge tied to February bar incident
- Waukesha Police Report: April 2, 2015 issue
- Waukesha developer says condos were in his plan, but he wanted to preserve the Blair House
- Town, school board races highlight spring election in Waukesha
- Waukesha County Museum will temporarily suspend its operations as part of new plan
- Perspective: Considering downtown Waukesha's long-term future
- Waukesha robotics team wins regional championship
- HAWS asking for public support to help seized chinchillas in Waukesha
- City of Waukesha committee recommends sober server ordinance for bars