Adeline H. Carlsen (nee Frayer), 78, of Waukesha died Thursday, March 6, 2014. Visitation and a service were Monday, March 10, at the Church and Chapel Funeral Home, Waukesha.
Kenneth L. "Ken" Detro, 85, of Waukesha died Monday, March 3, 2014. Visitation and a funeral service were Saturday, March 8, at Mount Calvary Lutheran Church, Waukesha.
Nicholas Ryan "Nick" Kapusniak, 20, of Waukesha died Saturday, March 1, 2014. Visitation was Friday, March 7, at the William J. Burke & Sons/Bussing & Cunniff Funeral homes, Saratoga, N.Y. A Mass of Christian burial was Saturday, March 8, at the Church of St. Peter, Saratoga Springs. Services were also held Sunday, March 9, in Webster, N.Y. Locally, services are planned for 4:30 p.m. Sunday, March 16, at St. Anthony on the Lake, Pewaukee. An evening candlelight vigil is planned for March 13, and a memorial service is planned for March 14, both at the St. Louis College of Pharmacy in St. Louis, Mo.
Hazel Mather, 92, of Waukesha died Friday, Feb. 29, 2014. Visitation and a memorial service were Tuesday, March 11, at the Cesarz, Charapata & Zinnecker Funeral Home, Waukesha.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Election 2014: State Assembly District 83 Voter's Guide
- Slender Man stabbing suspect's attorney contesting doctor's ruling that Anissa Weier is competent
- Competency evaluation results for Anissa Weier, one of Slender Man stabbing suspects, will be revealed in court
- Waukesha man charged with threatening and sexually assaulting his wife
- Waukesha man accused of raping his disabled ex-girlfriend
- West Virginia man convicted of stalking terminally-ill teenage Waukesha girl
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Flu shots, concealed carry classes and more
- Waukesha Police Report: Oct. 23, 2014 issue
- Want to help the Waukesha Police Department? Here's your chance
- Lifeway Foods moving along with renovations at former Golden Guernsey plant in Waukesha