Adeline H. Carlsen (nee Frayer), 78, of Waukesha died Thursday, March 6, 2014. Visitation and a service were Monday, March 10, at the Church and Chapel Funeral Home, Waukesha.
Kenneth L. "Ken" Detro, 85, of Waukesha died Monday, March 3, 2014. Visitation and a funeral service were Saturday, March 8, at Mount Calvary Lutheran Church, Waukesha.
Nicholas Ryan "Nick" Kapusniak, 20, of Waukesha died Saturday, March 1, 2014. Visitation was Friday, March 7, at the William J. Burke & Sons/Bussing & Cunniff Funeral homes, Saratoga, N.Y. A Mass of Christian burial was Saturday, March 8, at the Church of St. Peter, Saratoga Springs. Services were also held Sunday, March 9, in Webster, N.Y. Locally, services are planned for 4:30 p.m. Sunday, March 16, at St. Anthony on the Lake, Pewaukee. An evening candlelight vigil is planned for March 13, and a memorial service is planned for March 14, both at the St. Louis College of Pharmacy in St. Louis, Mo.
Hazel Mather, 92, of Waukesha died Friday, Feb. 29, 2014. Visitation and a memorial service were Tuesday, March 11, at the Cesarz, Charapata & Zinnecker Funeral Home, Waukesha.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha man accused of possessing a large amount of child pornography
- Waukesha police respond to couple fighting after an alleged argument over dance music at Salty Toad
- 'Loud political conversation' brings police to Waukesha residence
- Waukesha man accused of child sex assault for groping 12-year-old girls
- Waukesha County Fair's attendance "one of the best" in its history
- The Shoppes at Fox River coming before Waukesha Plan Commission for final approval
- Waukesha South hosting alumni show
- UW-Waukesha presents classy 'Kiss Me, Kate'
- Waukesha Police Report: July 24, 2014 issue
- Waukesha man accused of suffocating ex-girlfriend twice during dispute