Juan "Juan" Hurtado, 82, of Waukesha died Thursday, July 25, 2013. Visitation and a vigil service were Wednesday, July 31, at the Randle-Dable-Brisk Funeral Home, Waukesha. Services continue at 9:30 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 1, with prayers, followed by a procession to St. Joseph Catholic Church, 822 N. East Ave., Waukesha, for a 10:30 a.m. funeral Mass.
Roger J. Roder, 70, of Waukesha died Sunday, July 28, 2013. Visitation was held Tuesday and Wednesday, July 30 and 31, at the Cesarz, Charapata & Zinnecker Funeral Home, Waukesha. A Mass of Christian burial was Wednesday at St. William Catholic Church, Waukesha.
Nicholas D. "Nick" Spillman, 73, of Waukesha died Friday, July 26, 2013. Visitation and a funeral service were Wednesday, July 31, at the Cesarz, Charapata & Zinnecker Funeral Home, Waukesha.
Audrey Franzmeier, 79, of Waukesha died Monday, July 22, 2013. A memorial service was held Wednesday, Aug. 7, at North Shore Presbyterian Church, Shorewood.
- Waukesha police report: June 30, 2016 issue
- Carroll University's new Lowry Hall gets final approval from Waukesha Plan Commission
- Waukesha native's Smart Program Training targets dementia progression
- Now You Know: branch collection
- News in Brief: June 23, 2016 issue
- Funeral services: June 23, 2016 issue
- Waukesha's water diversion application wins unanimous approval
- Plea hearing set for Waukesha man accused of pointing unloaded assault rifle at police
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Kitty shower, wordly talk and more
- Waukesha police report: June 23, 2016 issue