Juan "Juan" Hurtado, 82, of Waukesha died Thursday, July 25, 2013. Visitation and a vigil service were Wednesday, July 31, at the Randle-Dable-Brisk Funeral Home, Waukesha. Services continue at 9:30 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 1, with prayers, followed by a procession to St. Joseph Catholic Church, 822 N. East Ave., Waukesha, for a 10:30 a.m. funeral Mass.
Roger J. Roder, 70, of Waukesha died Sunday, July 28, 2013. Visitation was held Tuesday and Wednesday, July 30 and 31, at the Cesarz, Charapata & Zinnecker Funeral Home, Waukesha. A Mass of Christian burial was Wednesday at St. William Catholic Church, Waukesha.
Nicholas D. "Nick" Spillman, 73, of Waukesha died Friday, July 26, 2013. Visitation and a funeral service were Wednesday, July 31, at the Cesarz, Charapata & Zinnecker Funeral Home, Waukesha.
Audrey Franzmeier, 79, of Waukesha died Monday, July 22, 2013. A memorial service was held Wednesday, Aug. 7, at North Shore Presbyterian Church, Shorewood.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha pools closing for the season
- Waukesha woman accused of striking children, husband after night of drinking
- It was a twister in Waukesha, after all, National Weather Service says (1)
- Waukesha's La Casa de Esperanza opens its new charter school
- Trial date set in Slender Man case in Waukesha (1)
- Waukesha Community Briefs: HAWS collection drive, Dialogue Initiative and more
- Waukesha Police Report: Aug. 27, 2015 issue
- Waukesha Catholic schools make a welcoming Choice in revised voucher program
- Homeless Waukesha man charged with battering woman (2)
- Waukesha again seeks public's assistance in funding downtown holiday lights