Juan "Juan" Hurtado, 82, of Waukesha died Thursday, July 25, 2013. Visitation and a vigil service were Wednesday, July 31, at the Randle-Dable-Brisk Funeral Home, Waukesha. Services continue at 9:30 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 1, with prayers, followed by a procession to St. Joseph Catholic Church, 822 N. East Ave., Waukesha, for a 10:30 a.m. funeral Mass.
Roger J. Roder, 70, of Waukesha died Sunday, July 28, 2013. Visitation was held Tuesday and Wednesday, July 30 and 31, at the Cesarz, Charapata & Zinnecker Funeral Home, Waukesha. A Mass of Christian burial was Wednesday at St. William Catholic Church, Waukesha.
Nicholas D. "Nick" Spillman, 73, of Waukesha died Friday, July 26, 2013. Visitation and a funeral service were Wednesday, July 31, at the Cesarz, Charapata & Zinnecker Funeral Home, Waukesha.
Audrey Franzmeier, 79, of Waukesha died Monday, July 22, 2013. A memorial service was held Wednesday, Aug. 7, at North Shore Presbyterian Church, Shorewood.
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Plants sale, 'Gypsy' auditions and more
- Waukesha police report: June 2, 2016 issue
- Farmer's Daughter Collection in Waukesha makes cultural connection
- Allô! Chocolat owners seek sweet deal for downtown Waukesha business
- Waukesha School District lauds change in food service provider
- Retzer Nature Center locked down May 25 due to attempted suicide
- Reconstruction of Tenny Avenue in Waukesha prompts short-term closure of nearby intersection
- Funeral services: May 26, 2016 issue
- Ex-Waukesha man accused of reckless homicide in heroin overdose death
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Lion King, gallery art and more