Mary J. Backhaus, 87, of Waukesha died Wednesday, Aug. 1, 2013. Visitation and a funeral were Monday, Aug. 19, at Grace Evangelical Lutheran Church, Waukesha.
Marie Faureck, 90, of Waukesha died Friday, Aug. 16, 2013. A memorial gathering will be from 1 until the 3 p.m. memorial service Thursday, Aug. 22, at Church and Chapel Funeral Home, 380 Bluemound Road, Waukesha.
Joan Gleason, 71, of Waukesha died Tuesday, Aug. 13, 2013. Private services were held.
Rosa Hurtado, 77, of Waukesha died Saturday, Aug. 17, 2013. Visitation and a vigil service were Wednesday, Aug. 21, at the Randle-Dable-Brisk Funeral Home, 1110 s. Grand Ave., Waukesha. Services continue with prayers at 9:30 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 22, at the funeral home, followed by a procession to St. Joseph Catholic Church, 822 N. East Ave., Waukesha, for the 10:30 a.m. funeral Mass.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- City of Waukesha recommending sober server ordinance
- Kwik Trip being proposed for city of Waukesha's northwest side
- Waukesha School Board candidates discuss Common Core, teacher compensation
- The Steaming Cup owners looking to sell downtown coffee shop
- Waukesha man charged for allegedly soliciting illegal sexual encounter
- Oconomowoc man allegedly caught in Waukesha store bathroom with heroin
- Waukesha bicycle shop Cyclesmith closes its doors
- Waukesha Community Briefs: 'Dead Man's Cell Phone,' 'Messiah' performance and more
- Waukesha Police Report: March 26, 2015 issue
- Facial tattoo helps Waukesha police bust armed robbery suspect