Mary J. Backhaus, 87, of Waukesha died Wednesday, Aug. 1, 2013. Visitation and a funeral were Monday, Aug. 19, at Grace Evangelical Lutheran Church, Waukesha.
Marie Faureck, 90, of Waukesha died Friday, Aug. 16, 2013. A memorial gathering will be from 1 until the 3 p.m. memorial service Thursday, Aug. 22, at Church and Chapel Funeral Home, 380 Bluemound Road, Waukesha.
Joan Gleason, 71, of Waukesha died Tuesday, Aug. 13, 2013. Private services were held.
Rosa Hurtado, 77, of Waukesha died Saturday, Aug. 17, 2013. Visitation and a vigil service were Wednesday, Aug. 21, at the Randle-Dable-Brisk Funeral Home, 1110 s. Grand Ave., Waukesha. Services continue with prayers at 9:30 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 22, at the funeral home, followed by a procession to St. Joseph Catholic Church, 822 N. East Ave., Waukesha, for the 10:30 a.m. funeral Mass.
- Assembly District 83 candidates agree on taxes, differ on opiate issue
- GOP vice presidential candidate Mike Pence to hold rally at Waukesha County Expo Center
- Waukesha man accused of spitting on, trying to bite police officers
- Waukesha panel OKs La Casa de Esperanza's charter school expansion
- Waukesha planning staff mulling another downtown apartment project
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Night Out info, food drive and more
- Now You Know: Where were Waukesha's movie theaters?
- New Latin American restaurant Arepanitas opens near downtown Waukesha
- Waukesha newspaper website is changing
- Waukesha police report: July 28, 2016 issue