Mary J. Backhaus, 87, of Waukesha died Wednesday, Aug. 1, 2013. Visitation and a funeral were Monday, Aug. 19, at Grace Evangelical Lutheran Church, Waukesha.
Marie Faureck, 90, of Waukesha died Friday, Aug. 16, 2013. A memorial gathering will be from 1 until the 3 p.m. memorial service Thursday, Aug. 22, at Church and Chapel Funeral Home, 380 Bluemound Road, Waukesha.
Joan Gleason, 71, of Waukesha died Tuesday, Aug. 13, 2013. Private services were held.
Rosa Hurtado, 77, of Waukesha died Saturday, Aug. 17, 2013. Visitation and a vigil service were Wednesday, Aug. 21, at the Randle-Dable-Brisk Funeral Home, 1110 s. Grand Ave., Waukesha. Services continue with prayers at 9:30 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 22, at the funeral home, followed by a procession to St. Joseph Catholic Church, 822 N. East Ave., Waukesha, for the 10:30 a.m. funeral Mass.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- City of Waukesha seeks grant for trail land acquisition
- Montessori School in Waukesha expanding its campus
- Ambulance fees increasing by 5 percent in the city of Waukesha
- Xperience Fitness, Dollar Tree already committed to old Kmart site
- Waukesha Slender Man stabbing suspects both found competent to proceed
- Site of former Kmart in Waukesha on Sunset Drive will be redeveloped
- New Salvation Army officers learning Waukesha
- Waukesha Slender Man stabbing suspects returning to court for competency hearings
- Waukesha Plan Commission shops for better plan for vacant Kmart
- Waukesha Police Report: Dec. 18, 2014 issue