Mary J. Backhaus, 87, of Waukesha died Wednesday, Aug. 1, 2013. Visitation and a funeral were Monday, Aug. 19, at Grace Evangelical Lutheran Church, Waukesha.
Marie Faureck, 90, of Waukesha died Friday, Aug. 16, 2013. A memorial gathering will be from 1 until the 3 p.m. memorial service Thursday, Aug. 22, at Church and Chapel Funeral Home, 380 Bluemound Road, Waukesha.
Joan Gleason, 71, of Waukesha died Tuesday, Aug. 13, 2013. Private services were held.
Rosa Hurtado, 77, of Waukesha died Saturday, Aug. 17, 2013. Visitation and a vigil service were Wednesday, Aug. 21, at the Randle-Dable-Brisk Funeral Home, 1110 s. Grand Ave., Waukesha. Services continue with prayers at 9:30 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 22, at the funeral home, followed by a procession to St. Joseph Catholic Church, 822 N. East Ave., Waukesha, for the 10:30 a.m. funeral Mass.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha police respond to 'rowdy' wrestling fans
- District 97 state assembly seat sees another Republican, libertarian file
- Neylon announces his re-election bid for his District 98 assembly seat
- Bunny Hop, Easter Egg Hunt scheduled for Saturday in downtown Waukesha
- Thursday paper delayed
- Waukesha Town Chairman John Marek battles car fire in Muskego
- Former Town of Waukesha Supervisor Joe Banske running for District 97 state assembly seat
- Shawn Reilly sworn in as Waukesha's new mayor
- Editorial: Renaming Central as Les Paul Middle School a strum of genius
- Appeals court reverses local ruling on Waukesha man's deportation