Mary J. Backhaus, 87, of Waukesha died Wednesday, Aug. 1, 2013. Visitation and a funeral were Monday, Aug. 19, at Grace Evangelical Lutheran Church, Waukesha.
Marie Faureck, 90, of Waukesha died Friday, Aug. 16, 2013. A memorial gathering will be from 1 until the 3 p.m. memorial service Thursday, Aug. 22, at Church and Chapel Funeral Home, 380 Bluemound Road, Waukesha.
Joan Gleason, 71, of Waukesha died Tuesday, Aug. 13, 2013. Private services were held.
Rosa Hurtado, 77, of Waukesha died Saturday, Aug. 17, 2013. Visitation and a vigil service were Wednesday, Aug. 21, at the Randle-Dable-Brisk Funeral Home, 1110 s. Grand Ave., Waukesha. Services continue with prayers at 9:30 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 22, at the funeral home, followed by a procession to St. Joseph Catholic Church, 822 N. East Ave., Waukesha, for the 10:30 a.m. funeral Mass.
- Delafield man gets jail for trying to burn down Waukesha home of ex-wife's new boyfriend
- Officials approve Carroll University's plan to buy, use historic Waukesha home
- Long-term construction project on Moreland Boulevard in Waukesha begins
- Police searching for man mistakenly released from Waukesha County Jail
- Waukesha panel delays decision on proposed development at Gasthaus site (1)
- Waukesha News Briefs: May 5, 2016 issue
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Choral concert, art crawl and more
- Waukesha police report: May 5, 2016 issue
- WWII veteran Alvin Kind receives honorary high school diploma from Waukesha South
- Review: Waukesha Civic Theater's 'Annie Get Your Gun' hits the mark