Hydro-Thermal recently celebrated 80 years in business and besides celebrating its rich history, the company received a Certificate of Appreciation from Mayor Jeff Scrima.
Hydro-Thermal's plant is at 400 Pilot Court and is a global manufacturing company that designs, engineers, produces, and installs Hydroheater. The company started in the early 1930s.
According to its website, the company traces its roots to John White and Roy Miller patented heating equipment that uses steam to precisely control water temperature. The unique heating technology was applied to paper mills in Wisconsin in the 1930s by manufacturing industrialist, Harry Schauer.
The heater became the heat catalyst and became known as the HydroheaterTM, first manufactured in 1934.
Donald Zaiser purchased the business in 1964 and renamed it Hydro-Thermal Corporation. Gary Zaiser was the second generation owner starting in 1979, while Jim Zaiser, representing the third generation, leads the company's product diversification, advanced two-phase flow realization and international expansion.
Its website states that more than a dozen active patents, a fully integrated ISO 9001 quality procedure, an on-site test lab, and a health and wellness program for the staff power Hydro-Thermal's future of innovation.
For more on the business see its website, www.hydro-thermal.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brewers' Hank the Dog comes to Waukesha
- Forums for District 97 state assembly race coming up
- Scorpion Trike strikes where it counts for Waukesha design firm
- Weather has slowed down field turf project at schools
- City of Waukesha debates how to fill top-level jobs
- Waukesha teenagers charged with felony counts for recent burglaries on southwest side of city
- Waukesha County Fair Blog: Fair E-tales: Reporter Megan Sukovich highlights the fair's big events
- Candidate forums coming up for District 97 state assembly, Waukesha County Sheriff's races
- Two more teenagers linked to Waukesha burglaries arrested
- Investigation continues in July 13 plane crash in Waukesha