Hydro-Thermal recently celebrated 80 years in business and besides celebrating its rich history, the company received a Certificate of Appreciation from Mayor Jeff Scrima.
Hydro-Thermal's plant is at 400 Pilot Court and is a global manufacturing company that designs, engineers, produces, and installs Hydroheater. The company started in the early 1930s.
According to its website, the company traces its roots to John White and Roy Miller patented heating equipment that uses steam to precisely control water temperature. The unique heating technology was applied to paper mills in Wisconsin in the 1930s by manufacturing industrialist, Harry Schauer.
The heater became the heat catalyst and became known as the HydroheaterTM, first manufactured in 1934.
Donald Zaiser purchased the business in 1964 and renamed it Hydro-Thermal Corporation. Gary Zaiser was the second generation owner starting in 1979, while Jim Zaiser, representing the third generation, leads the company's product diversification, advanced two-phase flow realization and international expansion.
Its website states that more than a dozen active patents, a fully integrated ISO 9001 quality procedure, an on-site test lab, and a health and wellness program for the staff power Hydro-Thermal's future of innovation.
For more on the business see its website, www.hydro-thermal.com.
- Waukesha police report: May 5, 2016 issue
- WWII veteran Alvin Kind receives honorary high school diploma
- Just kids from Waukesha County: Joe Schobert, Derek Watt make history in being selected in same draft (1)
- Service area reduced for Waukesha's water diversion application
- Summit View celebrates Penny Kroening's Teacher of the Year honors
- Prison for Waukesha man who groped teenage girl, then threatened her
- Getaway driver gets eight years in prison for role in Waukesha gas station homicide
- Waukesha Farmers Market set to kickoff 2016 season on May 7
- Funeral Services: April 28, 2016 issue
- Longtime local criminal Julio Alvarez gets prison for robbing Waukesha gas station (1)