Hydro-Thermal recently celebrated 80 years in business and besides celebrating its rich history, the company received a Certificate of Appreciation from Mayor Jeff Scrima.
Hydro-Thermal's plant is at 400 Pilot Court and is a global manufacturing company that designs, engineers, produces, and installs Hydroheater. The company started in the early 1930s.
According to its website, the company traces its roots to John White and Roy Miller patented heating equipment that uses steam to precisely control water temperature. The unique heating technology was applied to paper mills in Wisconsin in the 1930s by manufacturing industrialist, Harry Schauer.
The heater became the heat catalyst and became known as the HydroheaterTM, first manufactured in 1934.
Donald Zaiser purchased the business in 1964 and renamed it Hydro-Thermal Corporation. Gary Zaiser was the second generation owner starting in 1979, while Jim Zaiser, representing the third generation, leads the company's product diversification, advanced two-phase flow realization and international expansion.
Its website states that more than a dozen active patents, a fully integrated ISO 9001 quality procedure, an on-site test lab, and a health and wellness program for the staff power Hydro-Thermal's future of innovation.
For more on the business see its website, www.hydro-thermal.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha adjusts timeline for Great Lakes water, won't meet radium-compliance deadline
- Waukesha Police Report: Nov. 27, 2014 issue
- Despite concerns, Waukesha Downtown Business Association will continue to lead farmers market
- Waukesha Community Briefs: HAWS events, holiday events and more
- Waukesha Police Report: Nov. 20, 2014 issue
- Complaint: Waukesha man abused, threatened his girlfriend with a knife
- Family of Waukesha parade's grand marshal also has reason to be thankful
- Waukesha holiday tree-lighting ceremony salutes military on Friday
- Armored vehicle not shielded from Waukesha budget debate
- Sen. Paul Farrow announces bid to replace Waukesha County Executive Dan Vrakas