Only minor injuries resulted from a plane crash this week in Waukesha.
The small passenger plane crashed near the 300 block of Bluemound Road just before 1 p.m. Sunday, July 13. The two people aboard the plane were treated by the Waukesha Fire Department on the scene.
The Federal Aviation Administration responded to the scene to assist in the investigation. The investigation is ongoing and the cause of the crash has not been determined, according to a news release from the police department.
Police did not release the names of the people involved in the crash.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 'Suspicious plastic bag' made by child causes heavy police presence at Waukesha State Bank
- Waukesha Police Report: Dec. 25, 2014 issue
- Waukesha woman accused of negligence after child in her care is hospitalized
- Spread Your Wings: Dec. 25
- City of Waukesha seeks grant for trail land acquisition
- Montessori School in Waukesha expanding its campus
- Ambulance fees increasing by 5 percent in the city of Waukesha
- Xperience Fitness, Dollar Tree already committed to old Kmart site
- Waukesha Slender Man stabbing suspects both found competent to proceed
- Site of former Kmart in Waukesha on Sunset Drive will be redeveloped