Only minor injuries resulted from a plane crash this week in Waukesha.
The small passenger plane crashed near the 300 block of Bluemound Road just before 1 p.m. Sunday, July 13. The two people aboard the plane were treated by the Waukesha Fire Department on the scene.
The Federal Aviation Administration responded to the scene to assist in the investigation. The investigation is ongoing and the cause of the crash has not been determined, according to a news release from the police department.
Police did not release the names of the people involved in the crash.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brewers' Hank the Dog comes to Waukesha
- Forums for District 97 state assembly race coming up
- Scorpion Trike strikes where it counts for Waukesha design firm
- Weather has slowed down field turf project at schools
- City of Waukesha debates how to fill top-level jobs
- Waukesha teenagers charged with felony counts for recent burglaries on southwest side of city
- Waukesha County Fair Blog: Fair E-tales: Reporter Megan Sukovich highlights the fair's big events
- Candidate forums coming up for District 97 state assembly, Waukesha County Sheriff's races
- Two more teenagers linked to Waukesha burglaries arrested
- Investigation continues in July 13 plane crash in Waukesha