Only minor injuries resulted from a plane crash this week in Waukesha.
The small passenger plane crashed near the 300 block of Bluemound Road just before 1 p.m. Sunday, July 13. The two people aboard the plane were treated by the Waukesha Fire Department on the scene.
The Federal Aviation Administration responded to the scene to assist in the investigation. The investigation is ongoing and the cause of the crash has not been determined, according to a news release from the police department.
Police did not release the names of the people involved in the crash.
- Waukesha School District lauds change in food service provider
- Retzer Nature Center locked down May 25 due to attempted suicide
- Reconstruction of Tenny Avenue in Waukesha prompts short-term closure of nearby intersection
- Funeral services: May 26, 2016 issue
- Ex-Waukesha man accused of reckless homicide in heroin overdose death
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Lion King, gallery art and more
- Blair Innovation Flair creates challenges for all to share
- Construction won't stop Waukesha's annual Memorial Day festivities
- Waukesha police report: May 26, 2016 issue
- Greats Lakes panel approves Waukesha water application with conditions