A Waukesha bar owner escaped a dangerous situation in the early morning hours on Friday, July 25.
According to the police blotter, as the bar owner of Kicker's Pub & Grub, 1726 S. West Ave., was leaving just after 3:30 a.m. July 25, a man wearing a dark ski mask came running out of the bushes, said "stop right there" and pointed a silver handgun at him.
The bar owner was in his vehicle at the time and quickly sped out of the parking lot before calling police.
Police searched the area but did not find the suspect.
Kicker's Pub & Grub does not have cameras on the outside of the building.
The suspect, described as approximately 5 feet 10 inches tall with a medium build, was wearing a black winter-style ski mask with a red, white and green triangle pattern around the mouth area. He was also wearing dark pants and a dark-colored jacket.
There was no known vehicle for the suspect.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Medical experts say Anissa Weier should be transferred to juvenile court system
- Psychologist: Anissa Weier was 'socially isolated' and 'desperate for a friendship' before stabbing
- Wauwatosa Meetings: May 28
- Man suffers non-fatal gunshot wounds outside Waukesha home
- Two Waukesha high school students score rare perfect scores on ACT exam
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Blood drive, walk to fight human trafficking, and more
- Waukesha Police Report: May 28, 2015 issue
- Legislative bill — tied to Waukesha woman's death — pushes for cameras in medical situations
- Village of Brookfield proposal draws out divergent opinions, pro and con, at hearing
- Waukesha stays on the road to updated construction this summer