A Waukesha bar owner escaped a dangerous situation in the early morning hours on Friday, July 25.
According to the police blotter, as the bar owner of Kicker's Pub & Grub, 1726 S. West Ave., was leaving just after 3:30 a.m. July 25, a man wearing a dark ski mask came running out of the bushes, said "stop right there" and pointed a silver handgun at him.
The bar owner was in his vehicle at the time and quickly sped out of the parking lot before calling police.
Police searched the area but did not find the suspect.
Kicker's Pub & Grub does not have cameras on the outside of the building.
The suspect, described as approximately 5 feet 10 inches tall with a medium build, was wearing a black winter-style ski mask with a red, white and green triangle pattern around the mouth area. He was also wearing dark pants and a dark-colored jacket.
There was no known vehicle for the suspect.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Journal Sentinel editorial: Maybe city and town of Brookfields should become one, rather than the town becoming a village
- Bedroom fire causes significant damage to Waukesha home
- The Spoon restaurant near downtown Waukesha closed 'until further notice'
- Fire damages home at Wexford Court in Waukesha
- Waukesha man sentenced to prison for his role in 2014 shooting on Kensington Drive
- Taco John's donates 10 percent of sales to family of Saeed Sharwani
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Grocery tips, eco-friendly workshops and more
- Mom bails out son, drives him to ex-girlfriend's house for confrontation (1)
- Waukesha Police Report: Jan. 29, 2015 issue
- Mia Famiglia bringing Sicilian cooking to downtown Waukesha