Man arrested for allegedly biting mother's boyfriend
A 22-year-old man was arrested around midnight Saturday, July 13 after allegedly biting his mother's boyfriend on the forehead during an argument at their Waukesha residence.
The man fled the scene, but police were able to locate him a short distance from the family residence on Madison Street with assistance of a K-9 unit.Waukesha City Police spokesman Ron Oremus said witnesses at the scene claimed that the man had a box cutter when he allegedly assault his mother's boyfriend, but no weapon was found.
The man told police that he bit his mother's boyfriend in self-defense, Oremus said, a claim disputed by the boyfriend. The man had an active warrant in Jefferson County for resisting arrest, Oremus said.
Waukesha bouncer stabbed after altercation
A 22-year-old bouncer at Waukesha's Salty Toad bar was stabbed twice Saturday night while trying to remove several men involved in a fight.
Waukesha City Police were dispatched around midnight July 13 to the bar, 921 Friedman Drive, after receiving reports of the stabbing. Witnesses told dispatchers that a Hispanic man with a tattoo on his neck fled the scene in a dark red Ford Explorer, according to the dispatch log. Police spokesman Ron Oremus said that the police do not currently have any suspects.
The bouncer, stabbed in both the neck and abdomen, was transported to Waukesha Memorial Hospital. His wounds are not life threatening, Oremus said.
- Long-term construction project on Moreland Boulevard in Waukesha begins
- Police searching for man mistakenly released from Waukesha County Jail
- Waukesha panel delays decision on proposed development at Gasthaus site
- Waukesha News Briefs: May 5, 2016 issue
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Choral concert, art crawl and more
- Waukesha police report: May 5, 2016 issue
- WWII veteran Alvin Kind receives honorary high school diploma
- Review: Waukesha Civic Theater's 'Annie Get Your Gun' hits the mark
- Just kids from Waukesha County: Joe Schobert, Derek Watt make history in 2016 NFL Draft (2)
- Service area reduced for Waukesha's water diversion application (1)