Man arrested for allegedly biting mother's boyfriend
A 22-year-old man was arrested around midnight Saturday, July 13 after allegedly biting his mother's boyfriend on the forehead during an argument at their Waukesha residence.
The man fled the scene, but police were able to locate him a short distance from the family residence on Madison Street with assistance of a K-9 unit.Waukesha City Police spokesman Ron Oremus said witnesses at the scene claimed that the man had a box cutter when he allegedly assault his mother's boyfriend, but no weapon was found.
The man told police that he bit his mother's boyfriend in self-defense, Oremus said, a claim disputed by the boyfriend. The man had an active warrant in Jefferson County for resisting arrest, Oremus said.
Waukesha bouncer stabbed after altercation
A 22-year-old bouncer at Waukesha's Salty Toad bar was stabbed twice Saturday night while trying to remove several men involved in a fight.
Waukesha City Police were dispatched around midnight July 13 to the bar, 921 Friedman Drive, after receiving reports of the stabbing. Witnesses told dispatchers that a Hispanic man with a tattoo on his neck fled the scene in a dark red Ford Explorer, according to the dispatch log. Police spokesman Ron Oremus said that the police do not currently have any suspects.
The bouncer, stabbed in both the neck and abdomen, was transported to Waukesha Memorial Hospital. His wounds are not life threatening, Oremus said.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- The Spoon restaurant near downtown Waukesha closed 'until further notice'
- Fire damages home at Wexford Court in Waukesha
- Waukesha man sentenced to prison for his role in 2014 shooting on Kensington Drive
- Taco John's donates 10 percent of sales to family of Saeed Sharwani
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Grocery tips, eco-friendly workshops and more
- Mom bails out son, drives him to ex-girlfriend's house for confrontation (1)
- Waukesha Police Report: Jan. 29, 2015 issue
- Mia Famiglia bringing Sicilian cooking to downtown Waukesha
- Waukesha apartment plan may get further revisions
- Legal fight over historic Blair House in Waukesha continues