A 61-year-old Muskego man was killed when his vehicle crashed into a tree Sunday morning, May 4, near Coral Drive and Highway 164 in Waukesha.
The fatal crash occurred just before 9:45 a.m., according to the Waukesha Police Department.
The driver, identified as Dale A. Kolter, was pronounced dead at the scene. There were no other passengers. Early indications show that speed was a factor, according to police, who are still investigating the crash.
- Power outage temporarily closes Waukesha County Courthouse, administrative buildings
- Assembly District 83 candidates agree on taxes, differ on opiate issue
- GOP vice presidential candidate Mike Pence to hold rally at Waukesha County Expo Center
- Waukesha man accused of spitting on, trying to bite police officers
- Waukesha panel OKs La Casa de Esperanza's charter school expansion
- Waukesha planning staff mulling another downtown apartment project
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Night Out info, food drive and more
- Now You Know: Where were Waukesha's movie theaters?
- New Latin American restaurant Arepanitas opens near downtown Waukesha
- Waukesha newspaper website is changing