A 61-year-old Muskego man was killed when his vehicle crashed into a tree Sunday morning, May 4, near Coral Drive and Highway 164 in Waukesha.
The fatal crash occurred just before 9:45 a.m., according to the Waukesha Police Department.
The driver, identified as Dale A. Kolter, was pronounced dead at the scene. There were no other passengers. Early indications show that speed was a factor, according to police, who are still investigating the crash.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha woman accused of stabbing boyfriend: 'you mess with me, you get cut'
- Several animals die in Waukesha house fire
- Multiple railroad crossings in Waukesha to receive repairs
- Editorial: It's time for the water fights to end
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Harp performers, Tribute concert series and more
- Waukesha Police Report: July 2, 2015 issue
- Parade, fireworks highlight Fourth of July festivities in Waukesha
- Top 10 things to do in Waukesha this summer
- Jury trials scheduled for Waukesha gas station homicide suspects
- Committee moves proposed downtown Waukesha apartment forward