A 61-year-old Muskego man was killed when his vehicle crashed into a tree Sunday morning, May 4, near Coral Drive and Highway 164 in Waukesha.
The fatal crash occurred just before 9:45 a.m., according to the Waukesha Police Department.
The driver, identified as Dale A. Kolter, was pronounced dead at the scene. There were no other passengers. Early indications show that speed was a factor, according to police, who are still investigating the crash.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha man who pointed rifle at police is charged with six felonies
- Waukesha Community Briefs: pet events, Chinese New Year and more
- Mad Rooster Cafe considers former Hardees site in downtown Waukesha
- Video: Catholic Memorial High School's Innovation Wing opens to rave reviews
- Review: WCT's 'Almost, Maine' gets it more than almost right
- Waukesha gas station murder suspect Darrin Malone heads to trial
- Pizza maker and caterer prep new spaces in downtown Waukesha
- Waukesha Police Report: Feb. 11, 2016 issue
- No arrests or citations issued in fatal crash in Waukesha (1)
- Woman hit, killed by car at 164 and Sunset