A 61-year-old Muskego man was killed when his vehicle crashed into a tree Sunday morning, May 4, near Coral Drive and Highway 164 in Waukesha.
The fatal crash occurred just before 9:45 a.m., according to the Waukesha Police Department.
The driver, identified as Dale A. Kolter, was pronounced dead at the scene. There were no other passengers. Early indications show that speed was a factor, according to police, who are still investigating the crash.
- Reconstruction of Tenny Avenue in Waukesha prompts short-term closure of nearby intersection
- Funeral services: May 26, 2016 issue
- Ex-Waukesha man accused of reckless homicide in heroin overdose death
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Lion King, gallery art and more
- Blair Innovation Flair creates challenges for all to share
- Construction won't stop Waukesha's annual Memorial Day festivities
- Waukesha police report: May 26, 2016 issue
- Greats Lakes panel approves Waukesha water application with conditions
- Q&A with Jody Landish, Waukesha schools' new assistant superintendent
- Construction cuts into major roadways in Waukesha this year