Waukesha - A local man found himself in a hairy situation Friday afternoon.
Police received an anonymous call Jan. 11 from a resident who had heard a loud banging noise and somebody scream, "I'm going to [expletive] kill you," in a nearby apartment at 521 W. Dunbar Ave.
According to the dispatch log, police showed up at the apartment and were told by the subject that he was yelling because his roommate's cat had knocked some water onto the carpet.
The log reads, "It is not believed that he would actually [kill the cat] as the cat was in a timeout in the bathroom upon arrival."
Police advised the man to be careful what he screamed at in his apartment.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Police Report: Dec. 5
- Donations help Hope Center's clients stay warm
- Women's Center gets $4,000 Packers grant
- Get in the spirit downtown this month
- Hardees shuts down well before its lease expired
- Final suspect in shooting near Waukesha Woodman's turns himself in
- Food drives creating lasting bonds for Waukesha neighborhoods
- Nominate someone who inspires you
- News & Notes: Dec. 3
- City of Waukesha begins to plan $42 million storm sewer project