When Blair Elementary School students returned from summer vacation earlier this month, they knew iPads were in store for them.
Last week, the school rolled out the devices. Besides using them in the classroom, students and teachers can now use them in the school's remodeled media center.
In addition to Blair, Bethesda and Hillcrest elementary schools and Waukesha North High School received iPads this year in the first phase of a district-wide initiative called "Waukesha One" that incorporates more technology into the classroom.
For more photos of students using iPads and of the new media center click here.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Town of Waukesha in search of a new attorney
- Female driver crashes vehicle into Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- Waukesha man faces 10 counts of child porn possession
- Waukesha County will likely oppose arena tax
- Apartment complex proposed
- Waukesha man charged in motorcyclist's death
- Downtown Waukesha's logo could see a makeover
- City of Waukesha will have a new attorney next spring
- City of Waukesha's mayoral race has three candidates so far
- Local dance team tops in the region