With no challengers filing in the Waukesha School Board election last week, the nine-member board will remain the same for another year.
The three incumbents up for re-election all sought another term on the board: William Baumgart, Steve Edlund and Ellen Langill.
School Board terms are for three years and start April 22.
Election day is April 2. Once officially re-elected, the three will join President Daniel Warren, Vice President Barbara Brzenk, Treasurer Joseph Como, Jr., Clerk Patricia Madden and board members Patrick McCaffery and Karin Rajnicek.
- Medina-Roddy finishes first this time in Waukesha School Board race
- Waukesha School Board candidates express views on technology, PTO
- Waukesha police investigating up to 35 students in sexting incident
- In brief: Open enrollment, school volunteers needed, teacher memorialized
- Waukesha School District puts cellphones on hold during school day
- Five vie for three seats in Waukesha School Board race
- Waukesha police: School iPad part of investigation into indecent photo
- Incumbents retain seats in close Waukesha School Board race
- Waukesha School Board candidates discuss Common Core, teacher compensation
- Waukesha School Board race is crowded this spring
- More iPads, time changes highlight start of school year in Waukesha
- 'Looking for Alaska' will remain in Waukesha School District's libraries
- Joseph Como elected new Waukesha School Board president
- Timing is everything in Waukesha's new school schedules
- School Briefs 04/03/14
- O'Bryan chosen as new Waukesha School Board member
- Cold weather forces Waukesha School District to make up three days
- SC Waukesha negotiating partnership to give district $600,000 for turf project
- No challengers once again for Waukesha School Board
- Salary increases approved for Waukesha School Board, superintendent