With no challengers filing in the Waukesha School Board election last week, the nine-member board will remain the same for another year.
The three incumbents up for re-election all sought another term on the board: William Baumgart, Steve Edlund and Ellen Langill.
School Board terms are for three years and start April 22.
Election day is April 2. Once officially re-elected, the three will join President Daniel Warren, Vice President Barbara Brzenk, Treasurer Joseph Como, Jr., Clerk Patricia Madden and board members Patrick McCaffery and Karin Rajnicek.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha School District puts cellphones on hold during school day
- Five vie for three seats in Waukesha School Board race
- Waukesha police: School iPad part of investigation into indecent photo
- Incumbents retain seats in close Waukesha School Board race
- Waukesha School Board candidates discuss Common Core, teacher compensation
- Waukesha School Board race is crowded this spring
- More iPads, time changes highlight start of school year in Waukesha
- 'Looking for Alaska' will remain in Waukesha School District's libraries
- Joseph Como elected new Waukesha School Board president
- Timing is everything in Waukesha's new school schedules
- School Briefs 04/03/14
- O'Bryan chosen as new Waukesha School Board member
- Cold weather forces Waukesha School District to make up three days
- SC Waukesha negotiating partnership to give district $600,000 for turf project
- No challengers once again for Waukesha School Board
- Salary increases approved for Waukesha School Board, superintendent
- Waukesha School District sells Oakdale Drive parcel to city
- Waukesha School Board discussing increasing members' salaries
- School Briefs 10/24/13
- Students to learn about the dangers of texting while driving