An 18-year-old man was charged in Waukesha County Circuit Court on Jan. 17 with disorderly conduct, possession of narcotic drugs and carrying a concealed weapon, among other charges, after allegedly trying to force his way into a classroom at Waukesha North High School on Jan. 16.
Jordan T. Hartz, charged with two felony counts of burglary last October, told police that he had been trying to contact a girl at the school the morning of the incident, according to the criminal complaint.
He became upset during the conversation, allegedly telling a friend of the girl who was also on the phone, "I got heat" and "I'm gonna put a boot through your jaw," the complaint reads.
Hartz, who had been expelled from the school, then drove to Waukesha North and was let into the building by a student. Hartz had been told not to return to the premises, according to the complaint.
He found the classroom the girl was in and, according to the complaint, tried to force his way into the room, screaming "Who the [expletive] was I talking to before."
A teacher and students reportedly held the door shut and the defendant eventually fled, according to the complaint. Hartz was arrested after fleeing the scene and was allegedly found to be in possession of drug paraphernalia, heroin, and two hunting knives, one with a 10 inch blade and another with a six and a half inch blade.
Besides the charges previously listed, Hartz is also being charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and bail jumping.
Hartz's next expected court date is Friday.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Blodgett story told, Mother of All Art Crawls and more
- Waukesha Police Report: April 30, 2015 issue
- Waukesha woman allowed contact with teen daughter in child abuse case
- Waukesha police investigating large grass fire
- Waukesha's annual brush pickup begins May 4
- Farmers Market, cancer walk highlight downtown events
- Waukesha will honor Les Paul's 100th birthday with many events
- Germantown Fire Department, Red Cross provide free smoke detectors following fatal fire
- Waukesha's water application still flowing uphill
- Controlled DNR burn going on in Waukesha County's Vernon Marsh