An 18-year-old man was charged in Waukesha County Circuit Court on Jan. 17 with disorderly conduct, possession of narcotic drugs and carrying a concealed weapon, among other charges, after allegedly trying to force his way into a classroom at Waukesha North High School on Jan. 16.
Jordan T. Hartz, charged with two felony counts of burglary last October, told police that he had been trying to contact a girl at the school the morning of the incident, according to the criminal complaint.
He became upset during the conversation, allegedly telling a friend of the girl who was also on the phone, "I got heat" and "I'm gonna put a boot through your jaw," the complaint reads.
Hartz, who had been expelled from the school, then drove to Waukesha North and was let into the building by a student. Hartz had been told not to return to the premises, according to the complaint.
He found the classroom the girl was in and, according to the complaint, tried to force his way into the room, screaming "Who the [expletive] was I talking to before."
A teacher and students reportedly held the door shut and the defendant eventually fled, according to the complaint. Hartz was arrested after fleeing the scene and was allegedly found to be in possession of drug paraphernalia, heroin, and two hunting knives, one with a 10 inch blade and another with a six and a half inch blade.
Besides the charges previously listed, Hartz is also being charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and bail jumping.
Hartz's next expected court date is Friday.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha man is winner of $1 million Mega Millions prize
- Suspects from Hartland, Oconomowoc charged for their alleged roles in robbery of Waukesha bank
- Sprizzo Gallery Caffé closes in downtown Waukesha
- Senior housing now part of plan for Fox Head Residences in Waukesha
- Waukesha Community Briefs: UW-W drama, Gaelic library events and more
- Waukesha Police Report: March 5, 2015 issue
- Waukesha man accused of sexually assaulting a 17-year-old girl
- Waukesha man reportedly robbed gas station after 'giving up on life'
- Waukesha woman accused of killing a 2-year-old girl gets trial date
- Attorneys in Slender Man stabbing case make final plea in effort to reclassify offense