Police Report: Nov. 28
Information taken from reports filed by the Waukesha Police Department
1 Someone called police at 1:31 a.m. Nov. 20 to report drug activity in a truck parked at Payless, 2144 E. Moreland Blvd. When police arrived the people told them they were about "to have relations." They were smoking cigarettes, not drugs, and moved along.
2 Theft of tools from a building at 100 E. Broadway was reported at 6:16 p.m. Nov. 19.
3 The glass on an entry door at 2140 W. St. Paul Ave. #K was smashed around midnight Nov. 22. Police were alerted by the alarm, but unable to locate anyone in the area. Glass on the door was smashed, but the door was secure.
4 Credit cards and cash were reported stolen out of an office at 100 N. East Ave. at 6:54 p.m. Nov. 21.
5 A woman came to the police department for help at 2:26 p.m. Nov. 21 after she had trouble getting her guinea pig back from a woman in the 100 block of Cambridge Avenue. The woman said when she tried to get her pet back, the argument became heated and she took a swing at the other woman. She was advised to leave and not return or she will be arrested.
6 Police were called about a suspicious man panhandling for groceries in the 300 block of Darlene Drive around 11:59 a.m. Nov 21. When police arrived the man said he was collecting food for the Hunger Task Force through his employer.
7 A clerk at Walmart, 2000 S. West Ave., called police at 4:20 p.m. Nov. 24 to report a customer threw an item at her injuring her leg. The man left before police arrived.
8 Police were called to apartments at 120 Corrina Blvd. at 9:40 a.m. The maintenance man called saying he could hear a female inside an apartment screaming things about her neighbor being a terrorist. Police reported the woman was intoxicated. They advised her to stop screaming and advised her landlord on future problems.
9 A resident at 1022 River Hill Drive called police at 3:18 p.m. Nov. 23 to report their flagpole and Green Bay Packers flag was taken.
10 Police were alerted Nov. 23 to a possible sexual assault in the 400 block of North Grand Avenue. A student did say she was on her way home from the library around 1 p.m. Nov. 22 and a man in his 60s approached her. She said the man began talking to her. She said she gave a fake name and the man did hug her, but did not grope her under her coat.
She said the man asked if he could see her again and she agreed to meet him Monday, Nov. 25 at 4 p.m. at the corner of Carroll and North Grand. Police gave the woman advice on how to stay safe. They also planned to be at the intersection at 4 p.m. Monday to advise the man to leave the woman alone.
11 Three tires were reported slashed at 7:36 a.m. Nov. 23 at a vehicle at 1214 Swallow Road. The caller said it happened sometime overnight after 11 p.m.
12 Graffiti was reported at 550 Elizabeth St. at 7:22 p.m. Nov. 23. The caller said the graffiti occurred sometime after 10 p.m. the night before and "aint" was painted in green and black.
13 Burglary was reported at 1601 Swartz Drive at 1:30 p.m. Nov. 22. The caller said there are signs of forced entry, the house is "in shambles" with the front door left wide open. They said a safe was missing and other items were taken.
14 Approximately 20 smartphones were reported stolen from, Verizon, 1921 Silvernail Drive #102 at 9:47 a.m. Nov. 22. Police were called after employees came to discover windows to the business broken.
- Waukesha police report: April 28, 2016 issue
- Waukesha Police Report: April 21, 2016 issue
- Waukesha Police Report: April 14, 2016 issue
- Waukesha Police Report: April 7, 2016 issue
- Waukesha Police Report: March 31, 2016 issue
- Waukesha Police Report: March 24, 2016 issue
- Waukesha Police Report: March 17, 2016 issue
- Waukesha Police Report: March 10, 2016 issue
- Waukesha Police Report: Feb. 25, 2016 issue
- Waukesha Police Report: Feb. 18, 2016 issue
- Waukesha Police Report: Feb. 11, 2016 issue
- Waukesha Police Report: Feb. 4, 2016 issue
- Waukesha Police Report: March 3, 2016 issue
- Waukesha Police Report: Jan. 28, 2016 issue
- Waukesha Police Report: Jan. 21, 2016 issue
- Waukesha Police Report: Jan. 14, 2016 issue
- Waukesha Police Report: Jan. 7, 2016 issue
- Waukesha Police Report: Dec. 31, 2015 issue
- Waukesha Police Report: Dec. 24, 2015, issue
- Waukesha Police Report: Dec. 17, 2015 issue