Police Report: Oct. 31
Information taken from reports filed by the Waukesha Police Department
1 Police responded to an accident with injuries at Greenmeadow Drive and Summit Avenue at 5:46 p.m. Oct. 23. According to the police log four vehicles were in traffic. Two sustained minor damage and two had significant damage. One person complained of whiplash.
2 A locked vehicle at 132 Cambridge Ave. was reported broken into at 1:16 p.m. Oct. 23. Missing are a wallet, debit card, $87 in cash, social security card, quest card, $25 Walmart gift card, insurance card, gold bracelet, gold hoop earrings, portable CD player and CDs. Medication was also reported missing.
3 Theft of a battery from construction equipment at 303 Sentry Drive was reported at 8:40 a.m. Oct. 23.
4 A caller at 2123 Bonnie Lane called police at 8:57 a.m. Oct. 24 to report their car had been rummaged through. They said cash and change is missing.
5 A caller at 2718 Woodridge Lane called police on Oct. 27 to report their car continues to get egged every weekend for the past five or six weeks. They said nothing is happening to other cars in the area and requested extra patrols.
6 Police responded to an accident in the area of 510 Oakdale Ave. at 11:57 p.m. Oct. 26. The driver suffered minor injuries after their car apparently struck a We Energies pole according to the dispatch log.
7 A car struck a tree and rolled on its side at 10:47 p.m. Oct. 26 at Deer Trail and Milky Way Road. No injuries were reported.
8 Two car rims were reported stolen at 9:11 a.m. Oct. 25 from a basement storage locker at 1012 Delafield St. The caller said someone cut wire to gain access to the unit. The rims are valued at $200
9 Police tried to locate a driver in the area of Kossow and Moreland around 9:45 p.m. Oct. 28 who allegedly pointed a gun a someone else driving. According to the dispatch log, the person who called police said someone in a vehicle in this area pointed a gun at them and then drove west on Moreland Boulevard. Police were unable to locate the suspect vehicle.
10 Police responded to a two-vehicle accident in the 1500 block of Northview Road at 4:58 p.m. Oct. 28. One person was transported by ambulance. They reported neck and back pain.
11 Police responded to a two-vehicle accident at 215 W. North St. at 3 p.m. Oct. 28. One person involved reported elbow pain.
12 Someone at 234 Carroll St. called police at 2:16 p.m. Oct. 28 to report an animal's body in a backyard with no head. The caller said there is a saw next to the large animal that "has no fur." They said they felt it was suspicious. When police arrived they discovered it was a deer carcass.
13 Theft of a laptop from La Casa, 410 Arcadian Ave., was reported at 9:22 a.m. Oct. 28.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha Police Report: Sept. 18, 2014 issue
- Waukesha Police Report: Sept. 11, 2014 issue
- Waukesha Police Report: Sept. 4, 2014 issue
- Waukesha Police Report: Aug. 28, 2014 issue
- Waukesha Police Report: Aug. 21, 2014 issue
- Waukesha Police Report: Aug. 14, 2014 issue
- Waukesha Police Report: Aug. 7, 2014 issue
- Waukesha Police Report: July 31, 2014 issue
- Waukesha Police Report: July 24, 2014 issue
- Waukesha Police Report: July 17, 2014
- Waukesha Police Report: July 10, 2014
- Waukesha Police Report: July 3, 2014 issue
- Waukesha Police Report: June 26, 2014 issue
- Waukesha Police Report: June 19, 2014 issue
- Waukesha Police Report: June 12, 2014 issue
- Waukesha Police Report: June 5
- Waukesha Police Report: May 29
- Waukesha Police Report: May 22
- Waukesha Police Report: May 15
- Waukesha Police Report: May 8