Police Report: Oct. 24
Information taken from reports filed by the Waukesha Police Department
1 Three hot tubs and two trailers were reported missing from the Extended Stay, 2242 Bluemound Road #A, at 10:14 a.m. Oct. 15.
2 A caller reported at 8:06 a.m. Oct. 15 that their truck at 1921 Buffalo St. was broken into and money and cologne were taken.
3 Theft of a gym bag from at truck at 1913 Buffalo St. was reported at 7:13 a.m. Oct. 15.
4 An employee at Family Video, 139 E. Broadway, called police at 9:13 p.m. Oct. 16 to report fraud. They said a customer attempted to pay with a "very counterfeit" $20.
5 Theft of batteries from construction equipment at 701 S. East Ave. was reported at 8:25 a.m. Oct. 16.
6 A woman in the area of 300 Travis Lane called police at 4:26 p.m. Oct. to report two teens throwing walnuts at vehicles passing by.
7 A man who lives in the 1600 block of Haymarket Road was advised on city ordinance after a neighbor reported seeing him with a rifle. The man actually had a BB gun, but was shooting it. He said he was new to the area and was advised.
8 Two toolboxes were stolen from outside a home at 1723 Indianwood Lane on Oct. 20.
9 A resident at 305 Maple Ave. called police at 6:25 p.m. Oct. 19 after a man threw something at the building's windows breaking to large windows. The man then drove off.
10 A bottle of cologne was reported stolen at 10:24 p.m. Oct. 19 from an unlocked vehicle at 1927 Ramona Road.
11 A bartender at 1726 S. West Ave. called police at 2:04 a.m. Oct. 19 to report a male patron stole their tip jar.
12 Wood pallets and water coolers were reported stolen at 12:24 p.m. Oct. 18 from Waukesha Softeners, 1801 Pewaukee Road. The caller said the pallets were taken between Saturday and Monday. The caller said they pay $10-$15 to have the water coolers disposed that were taken.
13 Sometime between 9:30 p.m. Oct. 21 and 6:15 a.m. Oct. 22 a vehicle at 241 South St. was broken into and a .357 black snub nose revolver was taken from the console of the car.
14 Police responded to a call of a man smashing items in his apartment in the 700 block of West Moreland Boulevard. at 7:24 p.m. Oct. 21. Police attepmted for about three hours to get the man out of the apartment. They staged squads in the Gold's Gym parking lot nearby. The man continued to throw things and make erratic movements according to the dispatch log. The log also states the man has mental issues and is possibly bipolar. Police were finally able to detain the man and transport the man. No one suffered injuries.
15 A man witnessed a "brown, rusty sedan," with "some younger guys" take a wallet out of his neighbor's truck at 1909 Ramona Road at 6:21 p.m. Oct. 21. The wallet had a driver's license, debit card, credit card, hunter safety card and $18. The owner did not wish a complaint, but the incident documented.
16 A basement storage unit at 2401 Springdale Road was burglarized. The caller told police on Oct. 21 that missing are two new pairs of Adidas and New Balance shoes and a violin with a leather case.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha Police Report: Jan. 29, 2015, issue
- Waukesha Police Report: Jan. 22, 2015, issue
- Waukesha Police Report: Jan. 15, 2014 issue
- Waukesha Police Report: Jan. 8, 2015 issue
- Waukesha Police Report: Jan. 1, 2015 issue
- Waukesha Police Report: Dec. 25, 2014 issue
- Waukesha Police Report: Dec. 18, 2014 issue
- Waukesha Police Report: Dec. 11, 2014 issue
- Waukesha Police Report: Dec. 4, 2014 issue
- Waukesha Police Report: Nov. 27, 2014 issue
- Waukesha Police Report: Nov. 20, 2014 issue
- Waukesha Police Report: Nov. 13, 2014 issue
- Waukesha Police Report: Nov. 6, 2014 issue
- Waukesha Police Report: Oct. 30, 2014 issue
- Waukesha Police Report: Oct. 23, 2014 issue
- Waukesha Police Report: Oct. 16, 2014 issue
- Waukesha Police Report: Oct. 9, 2014 issue
- Waukesha Police Report: Oct. 2, 2014 issue
- Waukesha Police Report: Sept. 25, 2014 issue
- Waukesha Police Report: Sept. 18, 2014 issue