Police Report: Nov. 14
Information taken from reports filed by the Waukesha Police Department
1 Police were dispatched to a the 2100 block of Macarthur Road on a report of a man and woman fighting at 10:25 p.m. Nov. 5. The caller said there were items being smashed. When police arrived they discovered the woman was screaming because there was a mouse in the house. The banging was apparently the mouse being pummeled by a broom. "The mouse carcass was observed and confirmed," the report states.
2 Two vehicles were involved in an accident at Highway 59 and South West Avenue at 6:42 p.m. Nov. 5. One vehicle crashed into a traffic light ended up in a ditch. No serious injuries were reported and the at least one of the vehicles were towed from the scene.
3 Police were called to the library, 321 Wisconsin Ave., at 4:12 p.m. Nov. 5 after staff apprehended someone attempting to steal a CD.
4 A wallet was returned to its owner at 818 Minaka Drive by someone who found it at a bus stop. The owner called police at 6:49 a.m. Nov. 5 to report the theft. They said the wallet was taken from an unlocked vehicle and several of its components that were returned had been packaged in green string and left at the bus stop on Kensington Drive.
5 Theft of a purse from a shopping cart at 601 Meadowbrook Road was reported at 8:18 p.m. Nov. 6.
6 A resident at 153 Coolidge Ave. called police at 3:58 p.m. Nov. 6 to report someone shot the front of their house with a pellet gun sometime between 11:30 a.m. and 3 p.m. that day.
7 A padlock was cut off a house at 1424 Summit Ave. sometime before Nov. 6. The caller said a lawn mower, snow blower and other items were taken.
8 A gas runoff was reported at 1808 Silvernail Road around 10 a.m. Nov. 6.
9 Two customers at Denny's, 2801 N. Grandview Blvd.., around 4 a.m. Nov. 11 left without paying for their food. The caller said they left on foot. From the police report it appears the two people, a man and a woman, were later apprehended by police.
10 A window of a vehicle parked at 2513 Plaza Court was reported smashed and a wallet taken at 7:32 p.m. Nov. 10.
11 The back window of an apartment at 1040 Oakland Ave. was reported smashed at 1:20 p.m. Nov. 10.
12 An employee at 2315 Bluemound Road called police at 1:13 p.m. Nov. 10 to report they received a counterfeit $20 bill.
13 A man at 1165 White Rock Ave. called police at 4:21 a.m. Nov. 10 asking them to remove a woman in his bed. He told the dispatcher who answered his 911 call, "he's not sure how she got into his apartment."
However, according to the dispatch log, the extremely intoxicated man later told the dispatcher he let the woman in, they talked and "then just went to his bed and fell asleep and now (she) is snoring like a train and he wants her out."
The man again changed his story to say he had the woman over and they drank together. He told the dispatcher they "had relations and she fell asleep."
It was later determined the woman has sleep apnea. The man said when he couldn't wake the woman up, he decided to call police. The woman did eventually wake up and explained she had sleep apnea. The man was advised that this was not a police matter because he did in fact let the woman in. He decided to sleep on the couch and "work out the issue in the morning," according to the dispatch log.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha Police Report: April 30, 2015 issue
- Waukesha Police Report: April 23, 2015 issue
- Waukesha Police Report: April 16, 2015 issue
- Waukesha Police Report: April 9, 2015 issue
- Waukesha Police Report: April 2, 2015 issue
- Waukesha Police Report: March 26, 2015 issue
- Waukesha Police Report: March 19, 2015 issue
- Waukesha Police Report: March 12, 2015 issue
- Waukesha Police Report: March 5, 2015 issue
- Waukesha Police Report: Feb. 26, 2015 issue
- Waukesha Police Report: Feb. 19, 2015 issue
- Waukesha Police Report: Feb. 12, 2015 issue
- Waukesha Police Report: Feb. 5, 2015 issue
- Waukesha Police Report: Jan. 29, 2015 issue
- Waukesha Police Report: Jan. 22, 2015 issue
- Waukesha Police Report: Jan. 15, 2014 issue
- Waukesha Police Report: Jan. 8, 2015 issue
- Waukesha Police Report: Jan. 1, 2015 issue
- Waukesha Police Report: Dec. 25, 2014 issue
- Waukesha Police Report: Dec. 18, 2014 issue