CMH registers for Wisconsin Choice Program
Catholic Memorial High School, 601 E. College Ave., Waukesha, is one of 68 private schools to register with the Department of Public Instruction to accept students for the 2014-15 school year through the Wisconsin Parental Choice Program.
The Wisconsin Parental Choice Program allows new students whose family income is at or below 185 percent of the federal poverty level and who reside outside of the Milwaukee and Racine Unified school districts to use a taxpayer-funded voucher to attend participating private or religious schools.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha School District puts cellphones on hold during school day
- Five vie for three seats in Waukesha School Board race
- Waukesha police: School iPad part of investigation into indecent photo
- Incumbents retain seats in close Waukesha School Board race
- Waukesha School Board candidates discuss Common Core, teacher compensation
- Waukesha School Board race is crowded this spring
- More iPads, time changes highlight start of school year in Waukesha
- 'Looking for Alaska' will remain in Waukesha School District's libraries
- Joseph Como elected new Waukesha School Board president
- Timing is everything in Waukesha's new school schedules
- O'Bryan chosen as new Waukesha School Board member
- Cold weather forces Waukesha School District to make up three days
- SC Waukesha negotiating partnership to give district $600,000 for turf project
- No challengers once again for Waukesha School Board
- Salary increases approved for Waukesha School Board, superintendent
- Waukesha School District sells Oakdale Drive parcel to city
- Waukesha School Board discussing increasing members' salaries
- School Briefs 10/24/13
- Students to learn about the dangers of texting while driving
- Drug addict charged with "car shopping" at elementary school