The Waukesha Police Department announced a registered sex offender recently released from prison will move to the city. Ronald Schroeder, 44, will live at 1356 E. Moreland Blvd. Apt. 1B.
Schroeder sexually assaulted his adult ex-girlfriend after she had passed out after a night of drinking with him. He took pictures of the assault and kept them on his computer. He also physically abused her.
Schroeder is a life registrant with the sex offender registry and will be submitting to face-to-face registration with law enforcement. He is to have no unsupervised contact with minors, no taverns/bars/liquor stores, no contact with victim and not to purchase/possess or consume alcohol or illegal drugs. He is to comply with sex offender rules and will be on GPS monitoring while under supervision.
If you have any questions or for more information, contact the Probation and Parole office at (262) 521-5132 or the Waukesha Police Department at (262) 524-3770.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Town of Waukesha in search of a new attorney
- Female driver crashes vehicle into Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- Waukesha man faces 10 counts of child porn possession
- Waukesha County will likely oppose arena tax
- Apartment complex proposed
- Waukesha man charged in motorcyclist's death
- Downtown Waukesha's logo could see a makeover
- City of Waukesha will have a new attorney next spring
- City of Waukesha's mayoral race has three candidates so far
- Local dance team tops in the region