Mark A. Huber, a sex offender, has served his prison sentence and will reside at 1356 E. Moreland Blvd. in the City of Waukesha.
Huber, 54, is a life registrant with the sex offender registry and will submit face-to-face registration with law enforcement.
He is to have no unsupervised contact with minors, no taverns/bars/liquor stores, no contact with the victim and not to purchase/possess or consume alcohol or illegal drugs. He is to comply with sex offender rules and will be on GPS monitoring while under supervision.
According to Waukesha Police, Huber entered a home to commit a burglary. During this time, he sexually assaulted a woman. Waukesha Police also said Huber exposed himself to strangers on numerous occasions.
At his new residence, Huber will be under the supervision of the Department of Corrections, Division of Community Corrections.
The Waukesha Police Department Crime Prevention/Community Relations Bureau is available to set up Block Watch groups that provide information on personal safety. Crime Prevention can be reached at (262) 524-3769.
Individuals with questions can contact the Probation and Parole office at (262) 521-5132 or the Waukesha Police Department at (262) 524-3770.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Police Report: Dec. 5
- Donations help Hope Center's clients stay warm
- Women's Center gets $4,000 Packers grant
- Get in the spirit downtown this month
- Hardees shuts down well before its lease expired
- Final suspect in shooting near Waukesha Woodman's turns himself in
- Food drives creating lasting bonds for Waukesha neighborhoods
- Nominate someone who inspires you
- News & Notes: Dec. 3
- City of Waukesha begins to plan $42 million storm sewer project