Waukesha - Waukesha Civic Theatre will broadcast the premiere of the episode of "Around the Corner with John McGivern" that features Waukesha at 6:30 p.m. Feb. 18.
The theater is located at 264 W. Main St. in downtown Waukesha. The show is free and open to the public.
McGivern is expected at the premier along with the show's producer and creator Lois Maurer to talk about the show's production.
A number of Waukesha residents and business owners talked to the Milwaukee Public Television show's crew last summer as they were working on the show.
Attendees will have a free DVD of the show.
The show will air on Milwaukee Public Television at 7 p.m. Feb. 21 and 8 p.m. Feb. 22.
For more information, visit www.mptv.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha Community Briefs: UW-W drama, Gaelic library events and more
- Waukesha Police Report: March 5, 2015 issue
- Waukesha man accused of sexually assaulting his 17-year-old cousin
- Waukesha man reportedly robbed gas station after 'giving up on life'
- Waukesha woman accused of killing a 2-year-old girl gets trial date
- Attorneys in Slender Man stabbing case make final plea in effort to reclassify offense
- UW-Waukesha's 'Wings' opens Friday
- New downtown apartment complex part of plan to save Waukesha County Museum
- Waukesha police investigating death of man found on sidewalk
- Waukesha police arrest Associated Bank armed robbery suspects