Waukesha - Waukesha Civic Theatre will broadcast the premiere of the episode of "Around the Corner with John McGivern" that features Waukesha at 6:30 p.m. Feb. 18.
The theater is located at 264 W. Main St. in downtown Waukesha. The show is free and open to the public.
McGivern is expected at the premier along with the show's producer and creator Lois Maurer to talk about the show's production.
A number of Waukesha residents and business owners talked to the Milwaukee Public Television show's crew last summer as they were working on the show.
Attendees will have a free DVD of the show.
The show will air on Milwaukee Public Television at 7 p.m. Feb. 21 and 8 p.m. Feb. 22.
For more information, visit www.mptv.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Man, 18, charged with stealing his friend's mom's vehicle in Waukesha (1)
- Carroll University seeks food donations as national service project kicks off
- Fire at Waukesha residence starts while tenant was working on vehicle
- Editorial: Will history repeat itself? For the sake of the old Waukesha County Courthouse, we hope not
- Waukesha man charged after allegedly assaulting and groping teenage girl
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Blood donor reward, autism fundraiser and more
- Waukesha man faces hit-and-run charge tied to February bar incident
- Waukesha Police Report: April 2, 2015 issue
- Waukesha developer says condos were in his plan, but he wanted to preserve the Blair House
- Town, school board races highlight spring election in Waukesha