Waukesha - Waukesha Civic Theatre will broadcast the premiere of the episode of "Around the Corner with John McGivern" that features Waukesha at 6:30 p.m. Feb. 18.
The theater is located at 264 W. Main St. in downtown Waukesha. The show is free and open to the public.
McGivern is expected at the premier along with the show's producer and creator Lois Maurer to talk about the show's production.
A number of Waukesha residents and business owners talked to the Milwaukee Public Television show's crew last summer as they were working on the show.
Attendees will have a free DVD of the show.
The show will air on Milwaukee Public Television at 7 p.m. Feb. 21 and 8 p.m. Feb. 22.
For more information, visit www.mptv.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha Community Briefs: HAWS events, holiday events and more
- Waukesha Police Report: Nov. 20, 2014 issue
- Complaint: Waukesha man abused, threatened his girlfriend with a knife
- Family of Waukesha parade's grand marshal also has reason to be thankful
- Waukesha holiday tree-lighting ceremony salutes military on Friday
- Armored vehicle not shielded from Waukesha budget debate
- Sen. Paul Farrow announces bid to replace Waukesha County Executive Dan Vrakas
- Burlington's city administrator Kevin Lahner selected to same position in Waukesha
- Waukesha Common Council approves a 2.73 percent tax levy increase for 2015
- Doctor says Waukesha stabbing suspect in Slender Man case now competent to continue