Waukesha - Waukesha Civic Theatre will broadcast the premiere of the episode of "Around the Corner with John McGivern" that features Waukesha at 6:30 p.m. Feb. 18.
The theater is located at 264 W. Main St. in downtown Waukesha. The show is free and open to the public.
McGivern is expected at the premier along with the show's producer and creator Lois Maurer to talk about the show's production.
A number of Waukesha residents and business owners talked to the Milwaukee Public Television show's crew last summer as they were working on the show.
Attendees will have a free DVD of the show.
The show will air on Milwaukee Public Television at 7 p.m. Feb. 21 and 8 p.m. Feb. 22.
For more information, visit www.mptv.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Sept. 4, 2014 issue
- Ring in the cold: Waukesha Christmas parade planning begins
- Waukesha County exec draws up his five-year plan
- Jackson's Blue Ribbon Pub reopens with mostly new staff in Waukesha
- Waukesha's public schools slip a bit, CMH doesn't in ACT test scores
- Habitat for Humanity's ReStore shop in Waukesha is a good deal for nonprofit, shoppers
- Waukesha Police Report: Sept. 4, 2014 issue
- Jackson's Blue Ribbon Pub in downtown Waukesha reopening today
- Habitat for Humanity of Waukesha County opening ReStore in Waukesha
- Gas main break disrupts Waukesha neighborhood, but causes no serious problems