Waukesha - Waukesha Civic Theatre will broadcast the premiere of the episode of "Around the Corner with John McGivern" that features Waukesha at 6:30 p.m. Feb. 18.
The theater is located at 264 W. Main St. in downtown Waukesha. The show is free and open to the public.
McGivern is expected at the premier along with the show's producer and creator Lois Maurer to talk about the show's production.
A number of Waukesha residents and business owners talked to the Milwaukee Public Television show's crew last summer as they were working on the show.
Attendees will have a free DVD of the show.
The show will air on Milwaukee Public Television at 7 p.m. Feb. 21 and 8 p.m. Feb. 22.
For more information, visit www.mptv.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Neylon announces his re-election bid for his District 98 assembly seat
- Bunny Hop, Easter Egg Hunt scheduled for Saturday in downtown Waukesha
- Thursday paper delayed
- Waukesha Town Chairman John Marek battles car fire in Muskego
- Former Town of Waukesha Supervisor Joe Banske running for District 97 state assembly seat
- Shawn Reilly sworn in as Waukesha's new mayor
- Editorial: Renaming Central as Les Paul Middle School a strum of genius
- Appeals court reverses local ruling on Waukesha man's deportation
- Now a former mayor, Scrima stands by his reform efforts in Waukesha
- Waukesha and Brookfield officers shoot hoops for lieutenant battling cancer