A 30-year-old Milwaukee man was charged with heroin possession in Waukesha after allegedly selling $200 worth of the drug to a confidential informant (CI) with his 5-year-old son in his car.
Ronald D. Williams was charged on Feb. 20 in Waukesha County Circuit Court with delivering heroin, obstructing an officer, misdemeanor bail jumping and violating a domestic abuse order. Williams is currently out of jail from Milwaukee County after being charged with criminal trespass to a dwelling.
According to the criminal complaint:
Waukesha Police arranged the alleged drug deal with Williams through a CI on Feb. 19. The CI allegedly arranged to purchase $200 worth of heroin from Williams at the Target retail store at 2401 Kossow Road in the City of Waukesha.
A Waukesha detective drove the CI to the Target. The CI called Williams and Williams allegedly told him to park in the center of the parking lot so he would blend in with the other vehicles.
Williams got into thedetective's car after he parked and allegedly handed him a cigarette pack with the heroin inside. He allegedly told the detective that the next time they do a deal, the detective should park closer to the other car so that it was not so obvious.
Williams was later pulled over by other officers in a traffic stop. In the car was his 5-year-old son and a woman identified as Samantha E. Day, 25. Police later learned that Day had filed a domestic abuse restraining order against Williams, prohibiting him from having any contact with her.
If convicted of all charges, Williams could face more than 14 years in prison, $45,000 in fines, or both.
Williams' next expected court date is Feb. 28.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha man is winner of $1 million Mega Millions prize
- Suspects from Hartland, Oconomowoc charged for their alleged roles in robbery of Waukesha bank
- Sprizzo Gallery Caffé closes in downtown Waukesha
- Senior housing now part of plan for Fox Head Residences in Waukesha
- Waukesha Community Briefs: UW-W drama, Gaelic library events and more
- Waukesha Police Report: March 5, 2015 issue
- Waukesha man accused of sexually assaulting a 17-year-old girl
- Waukesha man reportedly robbed gas station after 'giving up on life'
- Waukesha woman accused of killing a 2-year-old girl gets trial date
- Attorneys in Slender Man stabbing case make final plea in effort to reclassify offense