A 30-year-old Milwaukee man was charged with heroin possession in Waukesha after allegedly selling $200 worth of the drug to a confidential informant (CI) with his 5-year-old son in his car.
Ronald D. Williams was charged on Feb. 20 in Waukesha County Circuit Court with delivering heroin, obstructing an officer, misdemeanor bail jumping and violating a domestic abuse order. Williams is currently out of jail from Milwaukee County after being charged with criminal trespass to a dwelling.
According to the criminal complaint:
Waukesha Police arranged the alleged drug deal with Williams through a CI on Feb. 19. The CI allegedly arranged to purchase $200 worth of heroin from Williams at the Target retail store at 2401 Kossow Road in the City of Waukesha.
A Waukesha detective drove the CI to the Target. The CI called Williams and Williams allegedly told him to park in the center of the parking lot so he would blend in with the other vehicles.
Williams got into thedetective's car after he parked and allegedly handed him a cigarette pack with the heroin inside. He allegedly told the detective that the next time they do a deal, the detective should park closer to the other car so that it was not so obvious.
Williams was later pulled over by other officers in a traffic stop. In the car was his 5-year-old son and a woman identified as Samantha E. Day, 25. Police later learned that Day had filed a domestic abuse restraining order against Williams, prohibiting him from having any contact with her.
If convicted of all charges, Williams could face more than 14 years in prison, $45,000 in fines, or both.
Williams' next expected court date is Feb. 28.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha pools closing for the season
- Waukesha woman accused of striking children, husband after night of drinking
- It was a twister in Waukesha, after all, National Weather Service says (1)
- Waukesha's La Casa de Esperanza opens its new charter school
- Trial date set in Slender Man case in Waukesha (1)
- Waukesha Community Briefs: HAWS collection drive, Dialogue Initiative and more
- Waukesha Police Report: Aug. 27, 2015 issue
- Waukesha Catholic schools make a welcoming Choice in revised voucher program
- Homeless Waukesha man charged with battering woman (2)
- Waukesha again seeks public's assistance in funding downtown holiday lights