A 30-year-old Milwaukee man was charged with heroin possession in Waukesha after allegedly selling $200 worth of the drug to a confidential informant (CI) with his 5-year-old son in his car.
Ronald D. Williams was charged on Feb. 20 in Waukesha County Circuit Court with delivering heroin, obstructing an officer, misdemeanor bail jumping and violating a domestic abuse order. Williams is currently out of jail from Milwaukee County after being charged with criminal trespass to a dwelling.
According to the criminal complaint:
Waukesha Police arranged the alleged drug deal with Williams through a CI on Feb. 19. The CI allegedly arranged to purchase $200 worth of heroin from Williams at the Target retail store at 2401 Kossow Road in the City of Waukesha.
A Waukesha detective drove the CI to the Target. The CI called Williams and Williams allegedly told him to park in the center of the parking lot so he would blend in with the other vehicles.
Williams got into thedetective's car after he parked and allegedly handed him a cigarette pack with the heroin inside. He allegedly told the detective that the next time they do a deal, the detective should park closer to the other car so that it was not so obvious.
Williams was later pulled over by other officers in a traffic stop. In the car was his 5-year-old son and a woman identified as Samantha E. Day, 25. Police later learned that Day had filed a domestic abuse restraining order against Williams, prohibiting him from having any contact with her.
If convicted of all charges, Williams could face more than 14 years in prison, $45,000 in fines, or both.
Williams' next expected court date is Feb. 28.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Slender Man stabbing suspect's attorney contesting doctor's ruling that Anissa Weier is competent
- Competency evaluation results for Anissa Weier, one of Slender Man stabbing suspects, will be revealed in court
- Waukesha man charged with threatening and sexually assaulting his wife
- Waukesha man accused of raping his disabled ex-girlfriend
- West Virginia man convicted of stalking terminally-ill teenage Waukesha girl
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Flu shots, concealed carry classes and more
- Waukesha Police Report: Oct. 23, 2014 issue
- Want to help the Waukesha Police Department? Here's your chance
- Lifeway Foods moving along with renovations at former Golden Guernsey plant in Waukesha
- Controversial two-town incorporation remains uncertain and undecided in Waukesha-Brookfield area