Tobacco Outlet Plus in Waukesha was burglarized early Friday morning, Jan. 24, Capt. Ron Oremus said.
Oremus said two men broke into the store, at 433 W. Sunset Drive, at 12:10 a.m. and video image shows them stealing boxes of cigarettes.
According to the police log, both had roller-type suitcases they came in with.
The store was closed at the time and the alarm company contacted police after the two men smashed through the front door.
Oremus said the individuals were out in less than two minutes.
The men were wearing black. Both were wearing hooded sweatshirts and one also had a knee-length jacket.
Oremus said the ages of the men are unknown.
The alarm company is attempting to capture a still photo to email the Waukesha Police Department to get a clearer look of the two men.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Blood donor reward, autism fundraiser and more
- Waukesha man faces hit-and-run charge tied to February bar incident
- Waukesha Police Report: April 2, 2015 issue
- Waukesha developer says condos were in his plan, but he wanted to preserve the Blair House
- Town, school board races highlight spring election in Waukesha
- Waukesha County Museum will temporarily suspend its operations as part of new plan
- Perspective: Considering downtown Waukesha's long-term future
- Waukesha robotics team wins regional championship
- HAWS asking for public support to help seized chinchillas in Waukesha
- City of Waukesha committee recommends sober server ordinance for bars