Another forum scheduled
A second candidate forum for the two supervisor's elections is scheduled for Monday at the Citizens Bank of Mukwonago, 2109 Corporate Drive, located on the southeast corner of Center Road and Highway 59 in Waukesha.
The forum will be moderated by Lilly Goren, Carroll University professor of political science and global studies. The forum is from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
Angie E. Van Scyoc and Michael Doerr, who are seeking the supervisor 3 seat that is vacant with Supervisor Mike Laska not seeking re-election, will both attend the forum. Doerr declined to attend the last forum on March 10 at Town Hall. Supervisor Joe Banske, up for re-election, will also participate in the forum. He is being challenged by business owner Jim Radke, who did not attend the first forum due to a conflicting appointment out of town. Radke has given confirmation that he will attend this forum.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Local author's novel introduction, lantern walk and more
- Waukesha Police Report: May 21, 2015 issue
- Memorial Day recognition includes parade in Waukesha
- One year later, no resolution in Waukesha Slender Man case
- City officials hope new directional signs to downtown assists in revitalization effort
- Waukesha man charged after exposing genitals to gas station clerk
- Owners of seized Waukesha chinchillas charged with child and animal neglect
- Man with criminal past accused of 2013 armed home invasion in Delafield
- Historic homes to be highlighted during Waukesha's Historic Preservation Days
- Woman previously accused of Waukesha State Bank fraud faces new charges