Another forum scheduled
A second candidate forum for the two supervisor's elections is scheduled for Monday at the Citizens Bank of Mukwonago, 2109 Corporate Drive, located on the southeast corner of Center Road and Highway 59 in Waukesha.
The forum will be moderated by Lilly Goren, Carroll University professor of political science and global studies. The forum is from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
Angie E. Van Scyoc and Michael Doerr, who are seeking the supervisor 3 seat that is vacant with Supervisor Mike Laska not seeking re-election, will both attend the forum. Doerr declined to attend the last forum on March 10 at Town Hall. Supervisor Joe Banske, up for re-election, will also participate in the forum. He is being challenged by business owner Jim Radke, who did not attend the first forum due to a conflicting appointment out of town. Radke has given confirmation that he will attend this forum.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha Police Report: Sept. 10, 2015 issue
- Les Paul tour bus comes to namesake Waukesha middle school
- Waukesha's Rosalie Smith looks to use platform to help those suffering with addictions
- Waukesha water fight laps back and forth
- Two tenants get ready to open in old Kmart in Waukesha
- Waukesha gets into tiff over how to help struggling condo complex
- Latest Waukesha homicide still murky on details, but man arrested in shooting
- Health forces Waukesha alderman Patton to step down
- OSHA cites Waukesha Iron & Metal with 11 violations tied to fatality
- HAWS' expansion in Waukesha will help address space needs