Another forum scheduled
A second candidate forum for the two supervisor's elections is scheduled for Monday at the Citizens Bank of Mukwonago, 2109 Corporate Drive, located on the southeast corner of Center Road and Highway 59 in Waukesha.
The forum will be moderated by Lilly Goren, Carroll University professor of political science and global studies. The forum is from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
Angie E. Van Scyoc and Michael Doerr, who are seeking the supervisor 3 seat that is vacant with Supervisor Mike Laska not seeking re-election, will both attend the forum. Doerr declined to attend the last forum on March 10 at Town Hall. Supervisor Joe Banske, up for re-election, will also participate in the forum. He is being challenged by business owner Jim Radke, who did not attend the first forum due to a conflicting appointment out of town. Radke has given confirmation that he will attend this forum.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha man arrested after pointing a gun at another person outside home
- Meijer supercenter receives final approval from Waukesha Common Council
- Waukesha school committee denies parent's request to ban 'The Kite Runner,' 'Chinese Handcuffs'
- Disconnected air hose stops train in its tracks in Waukesha
- Waukesha mom seeks to have two novels banned from schools
- Waukesha man accused of child porn possession
- Waukesha Police Report: Aug. 21, 2014 issue
- Home field turf debut delayed for Waukesha South, Waukesha North
- Downtown Waukesha becomes a wee more Irish with Clarke 'pub'
- Waukesha's Scott Allen wants to keep Gov. Scott Walker's message going in assembly