Another forum scheduled
A second candidate forum for the two supervisor's elections is scheduled for Monday at the Citizens Bank of Mukwonago, 2109 Corporate Drive, located on the southeast corner of Center Road and Highway 59 in Waukesha.
The forum will be moderated by Lilly Goren, Carroll University professor of political science and global studies. The forum is from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
Angie E. Van Scyoc and Michael Doerr, who are seeking the supervisor 3 seat that is vacant with Supervisor Mike Laska not seeking re-election, will both attend the forum. Doerr declined to attend the last forum on March 10 at Town Hall. Supervisor Joe Banske, up for re-election, will also participate in the forum. He is being challenged by business owner Jim Radke, who did not attend the first forum due to a conflicting appointment out of town. Radke has given confirmation that he will attend this forum.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- The Spoon will serve soups, pies at Hartwell Avenue location in Waukesha
- Jackson's Blue Ribbon Pub closed in downtown Waukesha
- Gunshots hit vehicles in parking lot on North University Drive in Waukesha
- Rollout of new garbage, recycling carts underway in city of Waukesha
- Waukesha woman sues the city's housing authority over lost rent assistance
- Fox Head Residences developer asks to postpone action on Waukesha apartments
- Nearby Citgo gas station closes early in response to last week's fatal shooting in Waukesha
- Arrests don't put an end of homicide's impact in Waukesha and for Brookfield family
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Health care reform, peace nominees and more
- Waukesha Police Report: Jan. 22, 2015, issue