The Town of Waukesha will see two races this spring for Town Board seats: one for chairman and the other for Supervisor 2.
Supervisor 4 is also on the ballot, but the incumbent, Brian Fischer, does not have a challenger.
Terms are for two years. The general election is April 2.
Below is a list of the candidates, with their addresses, who filed nomination papers by last week's deadline.
Angie E. Van Scyoc (inc.), S51W25375 Glendale Road, Waukesha, WI 53189
John Marek, W236S4526 Whispering Hills Court, Waukesha, WI 53189
Everett German (inc.), W240 S4931 Highway 164, Waukesha, WI 53189
Larry Wolf, S51 W25447 Glendale Road, Waukesha, WI 53189
Brian Fischer (inc.), S23 W22979 Hinsdale Road, Waukesha, WI 53186
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Adam Neylon announces his re-election bid for the 98th Assembly District seat
- Waukesha Town Chairman John Marek helped extinguish flames of a car fire
- City of Waukesha committees give shared health clinic their approval
- Waukesha community briefs: April 24 issue
- Now You Know: Who gets a call for malfunctioning traffic signal in Waukesha?
- Waukesha news briefs: April 24 issue
- Waukesha West Academic Decathlon team returns to nationals
- New Town of Waukesha board could vote on changes
- Missing Waukesha girl found in central Wisconsin
- Police Report: April 24