The Town of Waukesha will see two races this spring for Town Board seats: one for chairman and the other for Supervisor 2.
Supervisor 4 is also on the ballot, but the incumbent, Brian Fischer, does not have a challenger.
Terms are for two years. The general election is April 2.
Below is a list of the candidates, with their addresses, who filed nomination papers by last week's deadline.
Angie E. Van Scyoc (inc.), S51W25375 Glendale Road, Waukesha, WI 53189
John Marek, W236S4526 Whispering Hills Court, Waukesha, WI 53189
Everett German (inc.), W240 S4931 Highway 164, Waukesha, WI 53189
Larry Wolf, S51 W25447 Glendale Road, Waukesha, WI 53189
Brian Fischer (inc.), S23 W22979 Hinsdale Road, Waukesha, WI 53186
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Fiesta Waukesha, Carl Zach Cycling Classic highlight weekend events
- iCOMBAT laser tag facility opens Saturday in Waukesha
- Cup of change starts to make a difference
- Man charged with reckless homicide under Len Bias law
- The Legend at Merrill Hills sale closed Tuesday
- Woodman's customers navigating around construction
- Town of Waukesha allows for supervisors to attend meetings through video conferencing
- Armed bank robbery suspect still on the loose
- Man charged with stealing Porsche
- Police Report: June 20