The Town of Waukesha will see two races this spring for Town Board seats: one for chairman and the other for Supervisor 2.
Supervisor 4 is also on the ballot, but the incumbent, Brian Fischer, does not have a challenger.
Terms are for two years. The general election is April 2.
Below is a list of the candidates, with their addresses, who filed nomination papers by last week's deadline.
Angie E. Van Scyoc (inc.), S51W25375 Glendale Road, Waukesha, WI 53189
John Marek, W236S4526 Whispering Hills Court, Waukesha, WI 53189
Everett German (inc.), W240 S4931 Highway 164, Waukesha, WI 53189
Larry Wolf, S51 W25447 Glendale Road, Waukesha, WI 53189
Brian Fischer (inc.), S23 W22979 Hinsdale Road, Waukesha, WI 53186
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sponsor a family through Christmas Clearing Council of Waukesha County
- Steinhafels distribution center expansion on horizon
- News briefs: New degree path at UW-Waukesha
- Coolidge Avenue apartment owners sue the City of Waukesha
- Funeral Services: Nov. 27, 2014
- Waukesha Business Briefs: Health center lauded, Shorewest honored, more
- Waukesha's Kmart redevelopment could give East Sunset Drive a commercial boost
- Waukesha adjusts timeline for Great Lakes water, won't meet radium-compliance deadline
- Waukesha Police Report: Nov. 27, 2014 issue
- Despite concerns, Waukesha Downtown Business Association will continue to lead farmers market