The Town of Waukesha will see two races this spring for Town Board seats: one for chairman and the other for Supervisor 2.
Supervisor 4 is also on the ballot, but the incumbent, Brian Fischer, does not have a challenger.
Terms are for two years. The general election is April 2.
Below is a list of the candidates, with their addresses, who filed nomination papers by last week's deadline.
Angie E. Van Scyoc (inc.), S51W25375 Glendale Road, Waukesha, WI 53189
John Marek, W236S4526 Whispering Hills Court, Waukesha, WI 53189
Everett German (inc.), W240 S4931 Highway 164, Waukesha, WI 53189
Larry Wolf, S51 W25447 Glendale Road, Waukesha, WI 53189
Brian Fischer (inc.), S23 W22979 Hinsdale Road, Waukesha, WI 53186
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha police respond to 'rowdy' wrestling fans
- District 97 state assembly seat sees another Republican, libertarian file
- Neylon announces his re-election bid for his District 98 assembly seat
- Bunny Hop, Easter Egg Hunt scheduled for Saturday in downtown Waukesha
- Thursday paper delayed
- Waukesha Town Chairman John Marek battles car fire in Muskego
- Former Town of Waukesha Supervisor Joe Banske running for District 97 state assembly seat
- Shawn Reilly sworn in as Waukesha's new mayor
- Editorial: Renaming Central as Les Paul Middle School a strum of genius
- Appeals court reverses local ruling on Waukesha man's deportation