The Town of Waukesha will see two races this spring for Town Board seats: one for chairman and the other for Supervisor 2.
Supervisor 4 is also on the ballot, but the incumbent, Brian Fischer, does not have a challenger.
Terms are for two years. The general election is April 2.
Below is a list of the candidates, with their addresses, who filed nomination papers by last week's deadline.
Angie E. Van Scyoc (inc.), S51W25375 Glendale Road, Waukesha, WI 53189
John Marek, W236S4526 Whispering Hills Court, Waukesha, WI 53189
Everett German (inc.), W240 S4931 Highway 164, Waukesha, WI 53189
Larry Wolf, S51 W25447 Glendale Road, Waukesha, WI 53189
Brian Fischer (inc.), S23 W22979 Hinsdale Road, Waukesha, WI 53186
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Woman accused of stealing $21,000, climbing through ceiling to steal drugs pleads guilty
- Now You Know: Why is the book drop at the Waukesha Public Library out of service so often?
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Halloween programs, playground celebration, and more
- Waukesha Reads program continues: Oct. 15-21 events
- Waukesha Mayor Shawn Reilly urges Congress to reauthorize Ex-Im Bank
- Former Waukesha Alderman Roger Patton remembered for his service
- Waukesha teenager taken down after allegedly stealing from vehicles
- Fall leaf pickup to begin in Waukesha
- Panos building goes to auction, Ace goes on the market in Waukesha
- Former Waukesha Alderman Roger Patton dies