The Town of Waukesha will see two races this spring for Town Board seats: one for chairman and the other for Supervisor 2.
Supervisor 4 is also on the ballot, but the incumbent, Brian Fischer, does not have a challenger.
Terms are for two years. The general election is April 2.
Below is a list of the candidates, with their addresses, who filed nomination papers by last week's deadline.
Angie E. Van Scyoc (inc.), S51W25375 Glendale Road, Waukesha, WI 53189
John Marek, W236S4526 Whispering Hills Court, Waukesha, WI 53189
Everett German (inc.), W240 S4931 Highway 164, Waukesha, WI 53189
Larry Wolf, S51 W25447 Glendale Road, Waukesha, WI 53189
Brian Fischer (inc.), S23 W22979 Hinsdale Road, Waukesha, WI 53186
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Competency evaluation results for Anissa Weier, one of Slender Man stabbing suspects, will be revealed in court
- Waukesha man charged with threatening and sexually assaulting his wife
- Waukesha man accused of raping his disabled ex-girlfriend
- West Virginia man convicted of stalking terminally-ill teenage Waukesha girl
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Flu shots, concealed carry classes and more
- Waukesha Police Report: Oct. 23, 2014 issue
- Want to help the Waukesha Police Department? Here's your chance
- Lifeway Foods moving along with renovations at former Golden Guernsey plant in Waukesha
- Controversial two-town incorporation remains uncertain and undecided in Waukesha-Brookfield area
- Waukesha North Marching Band captures eighth straight state championship