Waukesha — Logical Green Solutions and Total Team Construction raised more than $1,000 for the Hope Center in their fifth annual mini-golf tournament held recently.
"It is an honor that our 21 sponsors and participants were able to more than double our donation this year. We truly appreciate everything that the Hope Center does for the homeless and the community," said Bill Fuchs, President of Logical Green Solutions and Total Team Construction.
The fifth annual event, held at Tee-Aire Mini Golf in Pewaukee, drew more than 50 participants and raised money through sponsorships, raffle prizes and entry fees. During the event players competed in 18 holes of mini-golf to earn coveted hand-made trophies, as well as a new (mini) car.
Don Schmidt won the individual trophy with a score of 44. The winning team for the event consisted of Rev. Bill Peterson of the Hope Center, Kurt Werowinski of Schranz Roofing, and Don Schmidt of Judson Real Estate.
Fuchs advised, "Pencil in the 2nd or 3rd Friday in September for the upcoming 2014 tournament. Our goal is to double the donation to Hope Center, for the third year in a row."
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Female driver crashes vehicle into Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- Longtime Waukesha city attorney Curt Meitz won't run for re-election
- Waukesha man pleads guilty, gets life sentence for triple homicide
- Waukesha man charged in motorcyclist's death
- Police Report: Dec. 5
- Donations help Hope Center's clients stay warm
- Women's Center gets $4,000 Packers grant
- Art Crawl, Santa Run highlight holiday weekend in downtown Waukesha
- Hardees shuts down well before its lease expired
- Final suspect in shooting near Waukesha Woodman's turns himself in