Four ice sculptures were smashed in downtown Waukesha just after midnight Jan. 19.
According to the Waukesha police report:
The ice sculptures were at 294 W. Main St., on the corner of Maple Avenue and West Main Street, 730 N. Grand Ave. and 317 N. Grand Ave.
The sculptures were part of the ice sculpting contest from the Waukesha JanBoree earlier in the day.
- Waukesha Meijer supercenter to open Aug. 2
- News in Brief: June 30, 2016 issue
- School briefs: CMH recognition
- Funeral services: June 30, 2016 issue
- Complaint: Waukesha veteran, upset by fireworks, fired rifle into air (3)
- What's next for water: Officials discuss aspects of Waukesha's plan
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Fairest of Fair, free movies and more
- Summer food service program begins at Waukesha schools
- Woman fined for bringing marijuana to Waukesha court proceeding (5)
- Waukesha Plan Commission doesn't bite at proposed doggy day care, cites noise concerns