A 22-year-old Waukesha man allegedly groped a 14-year-old girl on a bike while he was drinking beer and walking through Bethesda Park.
Khyntarian Williams, 445 Madison St., was charged Tuesday, July 8, in Waukesha County Circuit Court with second-degree sexual assault of a minor, resisting arrest and misdemeanor bail jumping, all repeat offenses.
If convicted, Williams could face up to 411/2years in prison and $30,000 in fines.
According to the criminal complaint, Waukesha police responded to a gas station on West St. Paul Avenue on Sunday, July 6, for a call about two intoxicated people who were harassing customers.
The officers spoke with two teenage girls who told them that one of the people, Williams, had inappropriately grabbed one of the girls, the complaint said.
The victim said that Williams had repeatedly touched her hips, thighs and butt without her permission, and that he made several lewd comments to her and asked her about her experience with oral sex as he followed her through the park, according to the complaint.
"I know you're a virgin but I can change that," Williams said, according to the complaint.
The complaint added that the victim said that at one point Williams tried to kiss her but she told him no and pushed him away. She also said that she told Williams numerous times to leave her alone, but he would not listen.
Williams refused to comply with the officers when they tried to arrest him for sexual assault and had to be physically restrained, the complaint noted.
Williams' friend told police that he and Williams had gone into Waukesha to buy beer and drank it as they were walking with the two teenage girls, the complaint said.
According to court records, Williams is being held on a $15,000 cash bond. If released, he is prohibited from having any unsupervised contact with any female younger than 18.
Williams' preliminary hearing is scheduled for Friday, July 18.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Zombie walk, trick-or-treating this weekend in downtown Waukesha
- Election 2014: State Assembly District 83 Voter's Guide
- Slender Man stabbing suspect's attorney contesting doctor's ruling that Anissa Weier is competent
- Competency evaluation results for Anissa Weier, one of Slender Man stabbing suspects, will be revealed in court
- Waukesha man charged with threatening and sexually assaulting his wife
- Waukesha man accused of raping his disabled ex-girlfriend
- West Virginia man convicted of stalking terminally-ill teenage Waukesha girl
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Flu shots, concealed carry classes and more
- Waukesha Police Report: Oct. 23, 2014 issue
- Want to help the Waukesha Police Department? Here's your chance