Police are searching for a 44-year-old Waukesha man who was accused on Sept. 4, 2013, of dealing heroin and oxycodone on at least three separate occasions.
Aundre Smith, 2700 W. Albany Court, was charged on Thursday, June 26, in Waukesha County Circuit Court with two felony counts of delivering heroin, two felony counts of possession with intent to sell illegal narcotics and one felony count of delivering a controlled substance, all repeat offenses.
Smith has one prior drug conviction in February 2006 for possession with intent to sell THC.
If convicted, he faces up to 70 years in prison and $200,000 in fines.
According to the criminal complaint, a Milwaukee police detective collaborated with a confidential informant to buy heroin and oxycodone from Smith on Aug. 6, Aug. 26 and Sept. 4.
Smith reportedly conducted at least one of these drug deals in front of his wife and daughter, who appeared to be a minor, inside his residence.
Police pulled Smith over while he was on his way to the last drug sale and arrested him.
Officers conducted a search of Smith's car and recovered two cellphones, 12 oxycodone pills and more than $100 in cash. An additional 42 pills were found at the Albany Court address.
Smith told police in the complaint that he had sold heroin to one individual only a few times, but police observed multiple text messages to Smith during this interview from individuals looking for pills.
According to court records, an arrest warrant was issued for Smith on June 25, and his bail was set at $10,000.
No court date will be set for Smith until he is taken into custody.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- City of Waukesha recommending sober server ordinance
- Kwik Trip being proposed for city of Waukesha's northwest side
- Waukesha School Board candidates discuss Common Core, teacher compensation
- The Steaming Cup owners looking to sell downtown coffee shop
- Waukesha man charged for allegedly soliciting illegal sexual encounter
- Oconomowoc man allegedly caught in Waukesha store bathroom with heroin
- Waukesha bicycle shop Cyclesmith closes its doors
- Waukesha Community Briefs: 'Dead Man's Cell Phone,' 'Messiah' performance and more
- Waukesha Police Report: March 26, 2015 issue
- Facial tattoo helps Waukesha police bust armed robbery suspect