Waukesha teen charged with selling handgun to minor
Complaint: Gun found tied to threatening note
A 17-year-old Waukesha boy has been charged with selling a handgun to another teenager for $250.
Brandon Loll, 164 N. Moreland Blvd., was charged Thursday, Feb. 27, in Waukesha County Circuit Court with providing a dangerous weapon to a person under age 18 and possession of a dangerous weapon by a person under age 18.
According to the criminal complaint, Waukesha police officers were dispatched at 9 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 23, to a residence on Scott Avenue in Waukesha after receiving reports of a threat.
The police met with a 16-year-old boy, who said he had found a note outside his bedroom window that read: "You're going to die snitch n*****."
It was revealed after further investigation that the boy and another teen, had been involved in several local burglaries, the complaint states.
Police executed a search warrant at the second teen's residence and found a 32-caliber revolver hidden in a heating vent in the boy's room, according to the complaint.
He told police that he had purchased the gun from Loll, who went by the nickname "Georgia." He said he purchased the gun and bullets for $250 in cash, the complaint said.
When arrested, Loll said, "You only got me on the one felony, not the other," the complaint states.
If convicted, Loll could face up to four years in prison and $20,000 in fines.
He is expected to appear at a preliminary hearing on Friday, March 21.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Slender Man stabbing suspect's attorney contesting doctor's ruling that Anissa Weier is competent
- Competency evaluation results for Anissa Weier, one of Slender Man stabbing suspects, will be revealed in court
- Waukesha man charged with threatening and sexually assaulting his wife
- Waukesha man accused of raping his disabled ex-girlfriend
- West Virginia man convicted of stalking terminally-ill teenage Waukesha girl
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Flu shots, concealed carry classes and more
- Waukesha Police Report: Oct. 23, 2014 issue
- Want to help the Waukesha Police Department? Here's your chance
- Lifeway Foods moving along with renovations at former Golden Guernsey plant in Waukesha
- Controversial two-town incorporation remains uncertain and undecided in Waukesha-Brookfield area