Waukesha teen charged with selling handgun to minor
Complaint: Gun found tied to threatening note
A 17-year-old Waukesha boy has been charged with selling a handgun to another teenager for $250.
Brandon Loll, 164 N. Moreland Blvd., was charged Thursday, Feb. 27, in Waukesha County Circuit Court with providing a dangerous weapon to a person under age 18 and possession of a dangerous weapon by a person under age 18.
According to the criminal complaint, Waukesha police officers were dispatched at 9 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 23, to a residence on Scott Avenue in Waukesha after receiving reports of a threat.
The police met with a 16-year-old boy, who said he had found a note outside his bedroom window that read: "You're going to die snitch n*****."
It was revealed after further investigation that the boy and another teen, had been involved in several local burglaries, the complaint states.
Police executed a search warrant at the second teen's residence and found a 32-caliber revolver hidden in a heating vent in the boy's room, according to the complaint.
He told police that he had purchased the gun from Loll, who went by the nickname "Georgia." He said he purchased the gun and bullets for $250 in cash, the complaint said.
When arrested, Loll said, "You only got me on the one felony, not the other," the complaint states.
If convicted, Loll could face up to four years in prison and $20,000 in fines.
He is expected to appear at a preliminary hearing on Friday, March 21.
- Long-term construction project on Moreland Boulevard in Waukesha begins
- Police searching for man mistakenly released from Waukesha County Jail
- Waukesha panel delays decision on proposed development at Gasthaus site
- Waukesha News Briefs: May 5, 2016 issue
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Choral concert, art crawl and more
- Waukesha police report: May 5, 2016 issue
- WWII veteran Alvin Kind receives honorary high school diploma
- Review: Waukesha Civic Theater's 'Annie Get Your Gun' hits the mark
- Just kids from Waukesha County: Joe Schobert, Derek Watt make history in 2016 NFL Draft (2)
- Service area reduced for Waukesha's water diversion application (1)