Waukesha teen charged with selling handgun to minor
Complaint: Gun found tied to threatening note
A 17-year-old Waukesha boy has been charged with selling a handgun to another teenager for $250.
Brandon Loll, 164 N. Moreland Blvd., was charged Thursday, Feb. 27, in Waukesha County Circuit Court with providing a dangerous weapon to a person under age 18 and possession of a dangerous weapon by a person under age 18.
According to the criminal complaint, Waukesha police officers were dispatched at 9 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 23, to a residence on Scott Avenue in Waukesha after receiving reports of a threat.
The police met with a 16-year-old boy, who said he had found a note outside his bedroom window that read: "You're going to die snitch n*****."
It was revealed after further investigation that the boy and another teen, had been involved in several local burglaries, the complaint states.
Police executed a search warrant at the second teen's residence and found a 32-caliber revolver hidden in a heating vent in the boy's room, according to the complaint.
He told police that he had purchased the gun from Loll, who went by the nickname "Georgia." He said he purchased the gun and bullets for $250 in cash, the complaint said.
When arrested, Loll said, "You only got me on the one felony, not the other," the complaint states.
If convicted, Loll could face up to four years in prison and $20,000 in fines.
He is expected to appear at a preliminary hearing on Friday, March 21.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha police respond to couple fighting after an alleged argument over dance music at Salty Toad
- 'Loud political conversation' brings police to Waukesha residence
- Waukesha man accused of child sex assault for groping 12-year-old girls
- Waukesha County Fair's attendance "one of the best" in its history
- The Shoppes at Fox River coming before Waukesha Plan Commission for final approval
- Waukesha South hosting alumni show
- UW-Waukesha presents classy 'Kiss Me, Kate'
- Waukesha Police Report: July 24, 2014 issue
- Waukesha man accused of suffocating ex-girlfriend twice during dispute
- Brewers' Hank the Dog coming to Waukesha