Earlier this summer, Pick 'n Save shoppers with Roundy's Rewards cards received new "Fresh Perks" cards in the mail to replace the old reward cards. This is at least the third loyalty card issued by the chain in the past decade. So why did we all have to get new cards again?
According to spokesman James Hyland, the new Fresh Perks card was implemented to create one customer loyalty program across all the Wisconsin grocery stores owned by Roundy's, a group that includes Pick 'n Save, Metro Market and Copps stores. Previously, different chains in Wisconsin had different cards.
Introducing a new program also provides a publicity boost for Roundy's stores. "We embrace change where we believe it gives us an advantage and we believe there is a lot of momentum to be gained from a new program and new card in terms of customer recognition and participation," he said.
The new card comes with a bunch of new programs, such as the ability to digitally load manufacturer's coupons directly onto the card. Through Sept. 25, cardholders can also earn 1 percent cash back on qualifying purchases of $400 or more.
What do you want to know? E-mail your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Town of Waukesha in search of a new attorney
- Female driver crashes vehicle into Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- Waukesha man faces 10 counts of child porn possession
- Waukesha County will likely oppose arena tax
- Apartment complex proposed
- Waukesha man charged in motorcyclist's death
- Downtown Waukesha's logo could see a makeover
- City of Waukesha will have a new attorney next spring
- City of Waukesha's mayoral race has three candidates so far
- Local dance team tops in the region