Montecito Ristorante Lounge in downtown Waukesha, 257 W. Broadway, will hold a winter weather apparel drive to help those in need on Friday.
The drive benefits the Hope Center in Waukesha, 502 N. East Ave.
The restaurant, which is open from 8 a.m. to 2 a.m., is accepting donations of new and gently used adults' and children's winter apparel such as hats, scarves, coats and boots.
There will also be a holiday cookie sale with more than 100 varieties of cookies for sale. Portions of the bake sale go to the Hope Center as well.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha man receives prison sentence for battering pregnant girlfriend
- Wapp Jr. guilty of selling drugs from southwest side Waukesha home last year
- Waukesha man who pointed rifle at police is charged with six felonies
- Waukesha Community Briefs: pet events, Chinese New Year and more
- Mad Rooster Cafe considers former Hardees site in downtown Waukesha
- Video: Catholic Memorial High School's Innovation Wing opens to rave reviews
- Review: Waukesha Civic Theatre's 'Almost, Maine' gets it more than almost right
- Waukesha gas station murder suspect Darrin Malone heads to trial
- Pizza maker and caterer prep new spaces in downtown Waukesha
- Waukesha Police Report: Feb. 11, 2016 issue