Montecito Ristorante Lounge in downtown Waukesha, 257 W. Broadway, will hold a winter weather apparel drive to help those in need on Friday.
The drive benefits the Hope Center in Waukesha, 502 N. East Ave.
The restaurant, which is open from 8 a.m. to 2 a.m., is accepting donations of new and gently used adults' and children's winter apparel such as hats, scarves, coats and boots.
There will also be a holiday cookie sale with more than 100 varieties of cookies for sale. Portions of the bake sale go to the Hope Center as well.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Shawn Reilly sworn in as Waukesha's new mayor
- Editorial: Renaming Central as Les Paul Middle School a strum of genius
- Appeals court reverses local ruling on Waukesha man's deportation
- Now a former mayor, Scrima stands by his reform efforts in Waukesha
- Waukesha and Brookfield officers shoot hoops for lieutenant battling cancer
- DNA used to charge John Doe with felony theft in Waukesha and Brookfield
- Police Report: April 14
- Foundation strikes a familiar chord to honor Les Paul in Waukesha school name
- City teams with business group to run downtown Waukesha events
- State law towers over Waukesha's preferences on cell facilities