Montecito Ristorante Lounge in downtown Waukesha, 257 W. Broadway, will hold a winter weather apparel drive to help those in need on Friday.
The drive benefits the Hope Center in Waukesha, 502 N. East Ave.
The restaurant, which is open from 8 a.m. to 2 a.m., is accepting donations of new and gently used adults' and children's winter apparel such as hats, scarves, coats and boots.
There will also be a holiday cookie sale with more than 100 varieties of cookies for sale. Portions of the bake sale go to the Hope Center as well.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Adam Neylon announces his re-election bid for the 98th Assembly District seat
- Waukesha Town Chairman John Marek helped extinguish flames of a car fire
- City of Waukesha committees give shared health clinic their approval
- Waukesha community briefs: April 24 issue
- Now You Know: Who gets a call for malfunctioning traffic signal in Waukesha?
- Waukesha news briefs: April 24 issue
- Waukesha West Academic Decathlon team returns to nationals
- New Town of Waukesha board could vote on changes
- Missing Waukesha girl found in central Wisconsin
- Police Report: April 24