Montecito Ristorante Lounge in downtown Waukesha, 257 W. Broadway, will hold a winter weather apparel drive to help those in need on Friday.
The drive benefits the Hope Center in Waukesha, 502 N. East Ave.
The restaurant, which is open from 8 a.m. to 2 a.m., is accepting donations of new and gently used adults' and children's winter apparel such as hats, scarves, coats and boots.
There will also be a holiday cookie sale with more than 100 varieties of cookies for sale. Portions of the bake sale go to the Hope Center as well.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Blood drive, walk to fight human trafficking, and more
- Waukesha Police Report: May 28, 2015 issue
- Village of Brookfield proposal draws out divergent opinions, pro and con, at hearing
- Waukesha stays on the road to updated construction this summer
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Local author's novel introduction, lantern walk and more
- Waukesha Police Report: May 21, 2015 issue
- Memorial Day recognition includes parade in Waukesha
- One year later, no resolution in Waukesha Slender Man case
- City officials hope new directional signs to downtown assists in revitalization effort
- Waukesha man charged after exposing genitals to gas station clerk