Montecito Ristorante Lounge in downtown Waukesha, 257 W. Broadway, will hold a winter weather apparel drive to help those in need on Friday.
The drive benefits the Hope Center in Waukesha, 502 N. East Ave.
The restaurant, which is open from 8 a.m. to 2 a.m., is accepting donations of new and gently used adults' and children's winter apparel such as hats, scarves, coats and boots.
There will also be a holiday cookie sale with more than 100 varieties of cookies for sale. Portions of the bake sale go to the Hope Center as well.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Homicide suspect cuts throat before being arrested at Waukesha apartment
- Waukesha Alderman Roger Patton resigns from common council due to poor health
- OSHA cites Waukesha Iron & Metal with 11 violations tied to fatality
- HAWS' expansion in Waukesha will help address space needs
- Waukesha News Briefs: Sept. 3, 2015
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Master gardening, Alzheimer's walk and more
- Correction: Waukesha County Sheriff's Deputy Chad Kane-Terhorst photo
- Waukesha Police Report: Sept. 3, 2015 issue
- Lifeway Foods now making kefir at former Golden Guernsey plant in Waukesha
- New faces will lead way at many Waukesha schools