The deadline to submit letters related to the April 1 general election is noon March 17.
Swan uses common sense,
To the editor,
I have had an opportunity to work with Dave Swan as a fellow Waukesha County Supervisor for almost two years now. Supervisor Swan continues to work very hard to ensure that Waukesha County maintains its AAA bond rating and keeping our property tax rate as the lowest among counties without a county sales tax.
Supervisor Swan's voting record and what he has done to help to maintain or improve Waukesha County's services, ensuring they are delivered efficiently and effectively, is commendable. I think what sets Supervisor Dave Swan apart from many is that he uses a common-sense, fact-based approach to his problem solving.
Supervisor Dave Swan is a respected, proven and experienced leader. He is very active in his role as a County Board supervisor and community. I look forward to working with Supervisor Dave Swan for another term.
Michael A. Crowley
Waukesha County Board Supervisor
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- OSHA cites Waukesha Iron & Metal with 11 violations tied to fatality
- HAWS' expansion will help address space needs
- Waukesha News Briefs: Sept. 3, 2015
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Master gardening, Alzheimer's walk and more
- Correction: Waukesha County Sheriff's Deputy Chad Kane-Terhorst photo
- Waukesha Police Report: Sept. 3, 2015 issue
- Lifeway Foods now making kefir at former Golden Guernsey plant in Waukesha
- New faces will lead way at many Waukesha schools
- Waukesha County board rejects senior apartment plan for former Moor Mud Baths Resort site
- Final two Waukesha elementary schools set to receive iPads