The deadline to submit letters related to the April 1 general election is noon March 17.
Swan uses common sense,
To the editor,
I have had an opportunity to work with Dave Swan as a fellow Waukesha County Supervisor for almost two years now. Supervisor Swan continues to work very hard to ensure that Waukesha County maintains its AAA bond rating and keeping our property tax rate as the lowest among counties without a county sales tax.
Supervisor Swan's voting record and what he has done to help to maintain or improve Waukesha County's services, ensuring they are delivered efficiently and effectively, is commendable. I think what sets Supervisor Dave Swan apart from many is that he uses a common-sense, fact-based approach to his problem solving.
Supervisor Dave Swan is a respected, proven and experienced leader. He is very active in his role as a County Board supervisor and community. I look forward to working with Supervisor Dave Swan for another term.
Michael A. Crowley
Waukesha County Board Supervisor
- Delafield man gets jail for trying to burn down Waukesha home of ex-wife's new boyfriend
- Officials approve Carroll University's plan to buy, use historic Waukesha home
- Long-term construction project on Moreland Boulevard in Waukesha begins
- Police searching for man mistakenly released from Waukesha County Jail
- Waukesha panel delays decision on proposed development at Gasthaus site (1)
- Waukesha News Briefs: May 5, 2016 issue
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Choral concert, art crawl and more
- Waukesha police report: May 5, 2016 issue
- WWII veteran Alvin Kind receives honorary high school diploma from Waukesha South
- Review: Waukesha Civic Theater's 'Annie Get Your Gun' hits the mark