The deadline to submit letters related to the April 1 general election is noon March 17.
Swan uses common sense,
To the editor,
I have had an opportunity to work with Dave Swan as a fellow Waukesha County Supervisor for almost two years now. Supervisor Swan continues to work very hard to ensure that Waukesha County maintains its AAA bond rating and keeping our property tax rate as the lowest among counties without a county sales tax.
Supervisor Swan's voting record and what he has done to help to maintain or improve Waukesha County's services, ensuring they are delivered efficiently and effectively, is commendable. I think what sets Supervisor Dave Swan apart from many is that he uses a common-sense, fact-based approach to his problem solving.
Supervisor Dave Swan is a respected, proven and experienced leader. He is very active in his role as a County Board supervisor and community. I look forward to working with Supervisor Dave Swan for another term.
Michael A. Crowley
Waukesha County Board Supervisor
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Village of Brookfield proposal draws out divergent opinions, pro and con, at hearing
- Waukesha stays on the road to updated construction this summer
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Local author's novel introduction, lantern walk and more
- Waukesha Police Report: May 21, 2015 issue
- Memorial Day recognition includes parade in Waukesha
- One year later, no resolution in Waukesha Slender Man case
- City officials hope new directional signs to downtown assists in revitalization effort
- Waukesha man charged after exposing genitals to gas station clerk
- Owners of seized Waukesha chinchillas charged with child and animal neglect
- Man with criminal past accused of 2013 armed home invasion in Delafield