Should county taxpayers continue to fund for the Waukesha County Museum?
The Waukesha County Board will decide in the coming months if it will continue allocating $300,000 in funding the Waukesha County Museum. The museum's CEO said the funding is vital to museum operations.
* This is not a scientific poll.
- What should the city do with the Hardees location near downtown?
- What's your favorite holiday?
- Do you participate in any of the Silver Bells events in downtown Waukesha?
- Will the City of Waukesha be successful in its quest for Great Lakes water?
- Are the salary increases for the aldermen and mayor's positions acceptable to you?
- Where should the Waukesha County Museum go from here?
- How often do you interact with your local alderman?
- What's your reaction to fire chief Jesse Alba getting demoted to rank of firefighter?
- Do you approve the Town of Waukesha allowing its supervisors to attend meetings through video conferencing methods?
- The Friday Night Live music series is over for the summer. What are your thoughts on this year's version?
- What's your thought on Scrima's comments of the museum consolidating into the library?
- U.S. Rep. Paul Ryan wants to delay Obamacare. What's your thought on the Affordable Care Act?
- It has recently felt like summer but fall is almost here. What are you most looking forward to about the season?
- What do you think about Waukesha's Harley-Davidson celebration?
- Would you have liked to see Waukesha get a convention center?
- Have you toured the new Les Paul exhibit at the Waukesha County Museum?
- Given the allegations in the complaint, what do you think the Police and Fire Commission should do with fire chief Jesse Alba?
- Are you in favor of the proposed Meijer development coming to Waukesha?
- What do you think of the expanded school choice program for this school year?