This weekend’s soccer tournament at Waukesha South High School is in memory of Sam Beres, who died at age 6 of leukemia. It is being hosted by the Catholic Memorial High School varsity boys soccer team.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Postseason begins for Waukesha tennis, track standouts
- Rugby event featuring CMH comes to Wisconsin
- Coaching maneuvers impact CMH, Carroll
- South grad Jorgensen on top of the world
- Delzer remembers his Final Four experience
- Expect much the same from Catholic Memorial girls soccer team
- Girls basketball: Waukesha West girls win first regional title
- Girls basketball: Germantown runs by Waukesha South
- Boys hockey: Wings hockey falls one win shy of state
- Boys basketball: Crusaders play on to WIAA sectional