Catholic Memorial sophomore forward Emily Cervantes was voted the top player in the Classic 8 Conference.
Other forwards with first team honors included Waukesha North senior Aubrey Krahn and Waukesha West sophomore Dani Rhodes and senior Katie Grall.
Second team players at forward included Waukesha North sophomore Ana Portz.
Seniors Mandy Brux and Gabby Solano earned honorable mention, along with sophomore Jo Rolli of Catholic Memorial.
Five players were first team in the midfield, including Arrowhead junior McKenna Vento, senior Cristina From of Catholic Memorial, juniors Chase Ream and Julia Zach of Kettle Moraine and Maggie Fuller of Waukesha West.
Second team included Nicole Piette of Catholic Memorial and senior Marie Lesperance of Waukesha South.
Waukesha North sophomore Jenna Belt was among those earning an honorable mention this spring in the Classic 8 in the midfield.
Catholic Memorial senior Tori Hotchkiss, Arrowhead senior Jackie Quast and Waukesha West senior Carly Hoffman were first team players on defense.
Senior Jenna Schiever of Waukesha North was among the players earning second team honors.
Junior Haley Lange of Catholic Memorial and senior Sophia Donofrio of Waukesha West were among those who earned the honorable mention picks.
In goal, Waukesha North senior Emily Senger was first team, and Catholic Memorial junior Cassidy Lentz was second team. Muskego sophomore Madelyn Ruynan, Waukesha West junior Jessie Losiniecki were all honorable mention.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Boys tennis: North jumps out to 5-0 start to season
- Boys golf: Arrival of Immekus greatly boosted CMH golf
- Spring sports: Waukesha athletes honored
- Girls basketball: Waukesha North senior Jessica Kelliher enjoyed basketball season for the ages
- Underdog Waukesha North basketball team knocks off Pewaukee, earns sectional berth
- Girls basketball: Third time will be the charm when Arrowhead and Waukesha West meet again
- Kelliher reaches 2,000-point mark to close career
- Girls basketball: Turnovers, second-quarter struggle hurt Mukwonago as Waukesha West advances
- Boys swimming: Swimmers finish year at state meet
- Girls basketball: Dani Rhodes looks to lead Waukesha West to new heights