Catholic Memorial sophomore forward Emily Cervantes was voted the top player in the Classic 8 Conference.
Other forwards with first team honors included Waukesha North senior Aubrey Krahn and Waukesha West sophomore Dani Rhodes and senior Katie Grall.
Second team players at forward included Waukesha North sophomore Ana Portz.
Seniors Mandy Brux and Gabby Solano earned honorable mention, along with sophomore Jo Rolli of Catholic Memorial.
Five players were first team in the midfield, including Arrowhead junior McKenna Vento, senior Cristina From of Catholic Memorial, juniors Chase Ream and Julia Zach of Kettle Moraine and Maggie Fuller of Waukesha West.
Second team included Nicole Piette of Catholic Memorial and senior Marie Lesperance of Waukesha South.
Waukesha North sophomore Jenna Belt was among those earning an honorable mention this spring in the Classic 8 in the midfield.
Catholic Memorial senior Tori Hotchkiss, Arrowhead senior Jackie Quast and Waukesha West senior Carly Hoffman were first team players on defense.
Senior Jenna Schiever of Waukesha North was among the players earning second team honors.
Junior Haley Lange of Catholic Memorial and senior Sophia Donofrio of Waukesha West were among those who earned the honorable mention picks.
In goal, Waukesha North senior Emily Senger was first team, and Catholic Memorial junior Cassidy Lentz was second team. Muskego sophomore Madelyn Ruynan, Waukesha West junior Jessie Losiniecki were all honorable mention.
- Wisco to Rio: Tri and tri again: Jorgensen ready for second chance at Olympic gold
- Girls soccer: Waukesha West girls soccer gets by Arrowhead with late goal
- Basketball: Don LaValle hired as boys basketball coach at Waukesha West
- Just kids from Waukesha County: Joe Schobert, Derek Watt make history in 2016 NFL Draft (2)
- Boys basketball: Catholic Memorial lands former Germantown boys basketball coach Steve Showalter
- Football: Waukesha West's Joe Schobert selected in NFL Draft
- Longtime Waukesha South athletics director Dan Domach ready to relax
- Brookfield Central athletic director Todd Sobrilsky to take same position at Waukesha South
- Boys basketball: Waukesha North repeats its regional magic
- Bautz earns Memorial's first WIAA state wrestling title