Former Waukesha Catholic Memorial standout basketball player T. J. Bray is still at it.
On March 13, the Princeton Tigers won an opening round game at Evansville (Ind.), 95-86, in the National Invitational Tournament, advancing to the quarterfinals.
Bray, a sophomore guard for the Tigers, scored 7 points and had five assists in the victory. This former Classic 8 Conference Player of the Year has started 30 games for Princeton (20-12) this season, and he's averaging 7.3 points per game.
The Tigers lost to Pittsburgh on March 19, 82-61.
At the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh, Matt Champan (Waukesha West) is a freshman on the men's track and field team. Corey Wilch (Waukesha North) is a sophomore sprinter for the Titans.
Kristin Heckel (Waukesha West) is a freshman hurdler for the Titans women's track and field team.
Jenna McMiller (Waukesha North) is a freshman on the University of Wisconsin women's track and field team.
At Carroll University, five student-athletes from Waukesha are on the men's track and field team including sophomore Mark Hackett (Waukesha North), senior L.J. Hyland (Waukesha South), junior Keith Kacanek (Waukesha South), freshman Evan Larson (Waukesha North) and freshman Mike Lusaya (Waukesha South).
Junior Dan Kratz (Waukesha South) was a member of the Carroll University men's basketball team.
Alberto Degiovanni (Waukesha West) is a senior on the Carroll University men's swim team.
Cody Neu (Waukesha West) is a freshman on the Carroll University men's golf team this spring.
Ben Knapp, a freshman who attended Waukesha Home School, played on the University of Wisconsin-Waukesha men's basketball team this winter along with sophomore teammate Josh Mayberry (Waukesha West).
At the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire, Kim Miresse (Waukesha North) is a senior sprinter/hurdler for the Blugolds. Halley Ahler (Waukesha West) is a sophomore sprinter and Kelsey Jaeger (Waukesha West) is a freshman distance runner.
Joe Martschinke (Waukesha West) is a sophomore middle distance runner at UW-Eau Claire.
Dave Johnson (Waukesha North) is a freshman and Ben Watson (Waukesha North) is a sophomore on the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater men's track and field team.
Melanie Pilon (Waukesha South) is a sophomore pole vaulter for the Warhawks women's track team.
Alex Lawrence (Waukesha West) is a freshman on the Beloit College men's baseball team.
Andrea Kassees (Waukesha North) is a sophomore on the Concordia University women's track and field team.
Former Waukesha Catholic Memorial student-athletes, sophomore Leah Eskau and freshman Kristina Rodriquez, played basketball this winter on the University of Wisconsin-Waukesha women's team.
Aaron Juska, a former Waukesha West prep standout on the diamond, is a freshman on the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point baseball team this spring.
Chaldler Gloudeman (Waukesha West) is a freshman first baseman on the Edgewood College women's softball team.
Benjamin Klatt is a freshman sprinter on the Concordia University track team. Klatt is from Waukesha.
- Compiled by Chris Schuck
- Baseball: Waukesha West's Jarred Kelenic makes cut for Team USA U18 baseball team
- Girls soccer: Catholic Memorial girls soccer wins fifth straight state title
- Waukesha South tennis falls in state quarterfinal
- Boys basketball: Catholic Memorial turns to Serath to lead hoops program
- Lacrosse: Catholic Memorial claims boys D2 lacrosse title
- Girls soccer: Waukesha West dominates on its way to state tournament
- Boys golf: Catholic Memorial golfers apply the pressure, emerge with state-title gem
- Boys tennis: Catholic Memorial High School finishes tennis season with two state placewinners
- Track and field: Waukesha West's Emma Langer caps career atop podium as 4x800-meter relay strikes gold
- Track and field: Catholic Memorial lands three relay titles at state track and field