Lake Country Lutheran High School (LCLHS) is looking for exhibitors for the First Annual “A Lake Country Christmas” craft/vendor fair to be held on Saturday, December 4th, 2011 from 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. at the new high school located in Hartland. We will be featuring vendors selling a variety of products including: Jewelry, makeup, baskets, candles, wine, homemade crafts and much more!
Come join us for a day of shopping and fun at the school where all proceeds will go to benefit LCLHS. There will also be bake goods, raffle tickets, gift wrapping, concessions for sale as well as a children’s gift store and a daycare will be provided, for a good will offering, to keep children entertained while people shop.
If you’re interested in being a vendor, please contact Jodi Bowen at firstname.lastname@example.org or Cheri Cicona-Trudell at email@example.com or 414-719-2076 to secure your spot at the event. Each vendor will be provided a booth, chair, advertising, and electricity if needed for a nominal fee. This is a great way to market your product and bring a little extra cash in for the holiday season.
Be sure to mark your calendars for this can’t-miss event! Come out to support a great cause!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Meet & Greet Waukesha School Board Candidate
- Grow Your Business With Referrals
- Work At Home Scam Targets College Students
- Like talking about books? We have the book club for you!
- 10th Annual New Berlin West Baseball Casino Night Fundraiser
- Wisconsin nominees named in WELCOA’s national Top 100 Health Promotion Professionals
- Ann Massaro, Brookfield Native and Brookfield Central High School Graduate, Joins Ameriprise Financial
- 2nd Annual PeeWee Poms Clinic
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: New Consumer Reports Data Highlight Patients’ Satisfaction with Chiropractic Care
- Trinity UCC Jazz Worship & Luncheon