Lake Country Lutheran High School (LCLHS) is looking for exhibitors for the First Annual “A Lake Country Christmas” craft/vendor fair to be held on Saturday, December 4th, 2011 from 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. at the new high school located in Hartland. We will be featuring vendors selling a variety of products including: Jewelry, makeup, baskets, candles, wine, homemade crafts and much more!
Come join us for a day of shopping and fun at the school where all proceeds will go to benefit LCLHS. There will also be bake goods, raffle tickets, gift wrapping, concessions for sale as well as a children’s gift store and a daycare will be provided, for a good will offering, to keep children entertained while people shop.
If you’re interested in being a vendor, please contact Jodi Bowen at firstname.lastname@example.org or Cheri Cicona-Trudell at email@example.com or 414-719-2076 to secure your spot at the event. Each vendor will be provided a booth, chair, advertising, and electricity if needed for a nominal fee. This is a great way to market your product and bring a little extra cash in for the holiday season.
Be sure to mark your calendars for this can’t-miss event! Come out to support a great cause!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Free Movie Screening
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- BIRCofWI Community Store: Resale, Thrift, and Gift Shop The Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc. is moving from Big Bend to Waukesha, Wisconsin!
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents “Violence in the Workplace” workshop
- Ten Wisconsin High School Seniors Win BBB Foundation’s “Student of Integrity” Scholarship
- Milwaukee/NARI Remodeling Professionals Recognized on National Level
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Types of Allergies
- SDNB Awarded $100K for Innovative School-to-Work Programs
- Milwaukee Hamilton Class of 1975 - 40th Reunion
- MCW researcher to investigate diabetic heart susceptibility to cardiac sensitivity