Lake Country Lutheran High School (LCLHS) is looking for exhibitors for the First Annual “A Lake Country Christmas” craft/vendor fair to be held on Saturday, December 4th, 2011 from 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. at the new high school located in Hartland. We will be featuring vendors selling a variety of products including: Jewelry, makeup, baskets, candles, wine, homemade crafts and much more!
Come join us for a day of shopping and fun at the school where all proceeds will go to benefit LCLHS. There will also be bake goods, raffle tickets, gift wrapping, concessions for sale as well as a children’s gift store and a daycare will be provided, for a good will offering, to keep children entertained while people shop.
If you’re interested in being a vendor, please contact Jodi Bowen at email@example.com or Cheri Cicona-Trudell at firstname.lastname@example.org or 414-719-2076 to secure your spot at the event. Each vendor will be provided a booth, chair, advertising, and electricity if needed for a nominal fee. This is a great way to market your product and bring a little extra cash in for the holiday season.
Be sure to mark your calendars for this can’t-miss event! Come out to support a great cause!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- UW-Waukesha Continuing Education Classes Offered Nov 3-9, 2014
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Adds 15 Members
- Kristen Belan Joins R.A. Smith National as Municipal Services Project Manager/Engineer
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on Oct. 22
- Liberty Dance Center sponsors "The Fall Ball"
- Barbara Donaldson, Waukesha Resident, Joins Brookfield Office of Ameriprise Financial
- MCW researcher to develop methods to optimize virtual tools for nasal surgery
- Hamilton students recognized in NMSC competition
- 4-year-old kindergartners participate in Harvest Parade
- Christmas in the Grove Nov. 7-8