Lake Country Lutheran High School (LCLHS) is looking for exhibitors for the First Annual “A Lake Country Christmas” craft/vendor fair to be held on Saturday, December 4th, 2011 from 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. at the new high school located in Hartland. We will be featuring vendors selling a variety of products including: Jewelry, makeup, baskets, candles, wine, homemade crafts and much more!
Come join us for a day of shopping and fun at the school where all proceeds will go to benefit LCLHS. There will also be bake goods, raffle tickets, gift wrapping, concessions for sale as well as a children’s gift store and a daycare will be provided, for a good will offering, to keep children entertained while people shop.
If you’re interested in being a vendor, please contact Jodi Bowen at email@example.com or Cheri Cicona-Trudell at firstname.lastname@example.org or 414-719-2076 to secure your spot at the event. Each vendor will be provided a booth, chair, advertising, and electricity if needed for a nominal fee. This is a great way to market your product and bring a little extra cash in for the holiday season.
Be sure to mark your calendars for this can’t-miss event! Come out to support a great cause!
- The fine line between enabling or disabling Waukesha inmates.
- Tribute Tuesday Concert Series Announced
- SDNB Info Tech and Computer Science Students Leverage Field Experiences to Shape Future Plans
- BSI Launches AV Division
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host “New Approaches to Sustainable Health Care Costs” at monthly breakfast meeting
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin, MCW and UWM to host Milwaukee Quick Pitch event
- Rain Barrel Fundraiser Returns to Delafield Public Library
- Asanas for Support: Endurance Yoga Challenge Takes Aims at Lung Cancer
- One Project, Many Beneficiaries: Waukesha Couple Aids Widow to Help Adopt Orphan from China
- Liberty Dance Center participating in GROOVE Dance Competition