This Friday, September 24 at 7:30 PM, Brookfield Parks and Recreation will feature our annual Drive In Movie at Mitchell Park. Mitchell Park is located off Capitol Drive, between Brookfield and Barker Roads. The fee is $10 per carload.
This year's feature will be "Night at the Museum - Battle at the Smithsonian". Come enjoy our giant 65 foot screen, and the audio through your own car speakers, our our outdoor speakers.
Come early and tailgate - the lot opens at 6:00 PM.
Weather-related cancellations can be found at www.ci.brookfield.wi.us or (414) 297-9565...or call our office at (262) 796-6675.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- UW-Waukesha Continuing Education Classes Offered Nov 3-9, 2014
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Adds 15 Members
- Kristen Belan Joins R.A. Smith National as Municipal Services Project Manager/Engineer
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on Oct. 22
- Liberty Dance Center sponsors "The Fall Ball"
- Barbara Donaldson, Waukesha Resident, Joins Brookfield Office of Ameriprise Financial
- MCW researcher to develop methods to optimize virtual tools for nasal surgery
- Hamilton students recognized in NMSC competition
- 4-year-old kindergartners participate in Harvest Parade
- Christmas in the Grove Nov. 7-8