This Friday, September 24 at 7:30 PM, Brookfield Parks and Recreation will feature our annual Drive In Movie at Mitchell Park. Mitchell Park is located off Capitol Drive, between Brookfield and Barker Roads. The fee is $10 per carload.
This year's feature will be "Night at the Museum - Battle at the Smithsonian". Come enjoy our giant 65 foot screen, and the audio through your own car speakers, our our outdoor speakers.
Come early and tailgate - the lot opens at 6:00 PM.
Weather-related cancellations can be found at www.ci.brookfield.wi.us or (414) 297-9565...or call our office at (262) 796-6675.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce continues sponsorship of “Social Media Tools for Business” workshop for regional businesses
- LearningRx Hosts May 30 Open House
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce continues to add new members
- Daylily Society of SE WI/daylily sale
- Christ the King To Host Rummage Sale June 27
- Stan’s Fit For Your Feet Receives Wisconsin Family Business of the Year Award
- 1212 Bodyworks Grand Opening
- Liberty Dance Center Marches in Milwaukee Memorial Day Parade
- MCW researcher to study gene therapies for hemophilia
- Four New Summer Music Classes Offered at White House of Music, Waukesha