This Friday, September 24 at 7:30 PM, Brookfield Parks and Recreation will feature our annual Drive In Movie at Mitchell Park. Mitchell Park is located off Capitol Drive, between Brookfield and Barker Roads. The fee is $10 per carload.
This year's feature will be "Night at the Museum - Battle at the Smithsonian". Come enjoy our giant 65 foot screen, and the audio through your own car speakers, our our outdoor speakers.
Come early and tailgate - the lot opens at 6:00 PM.
Weather-related cancellations can be found at www.ci.brookfield.wi.us or (414) 297-9565...or call our office at (262) 796-6675.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Calling All NaNoWriMo Participants!
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Chantae Miller will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Hope Stiverson
- Waukesha-Ozaukee-Washington Workforce Development Board Offering Healthcare Training Grant Opportunities
- Richard Kohlmann Named Beverage Manager at Western Racquet Club
- Area Students Perform in Miracle on 34th Street at Sunset Playhouse December 4th through December 31st
- Annual Cudahy High School Alumni Basketball Tournament
- Catholic Memorial to hold Open Auditions for the Musical Pajama Game!
- Acclaimed actor Michael York to keynote amyloidosis event