This Friday, September 24 at 7:30 PM, Brookfield Parks and Recreation will feature our annual Drive In Movie at Mitchell Park. Mitchell Park is located off Capitol Drive, between Brookfield and Barker Roads. The fee is $10 per carload.
This year's feature will be "Night at the Museum - Battle at the Smithsonian". Come enjoy our giant 65 foot screen, and the audio through your own car speakers, our our outdoor speakers.
Come early and tailgate - the lot opens at 6:00 PM.
Weather-related cancellations can be found at www.ci.brookfield.wi.us or (414) 297-9565...or call our office at (262) 796-6675.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Jazz Night at the Ike Cafe
- Parkinson’s gene linked to lung cancer
- Cue Club of Wisconsin Holds Event to Benefit the FOOD Pantry of Waukesha County
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Corporate Housing in Brookfield, WI - Special Pricing
- BBB Top 10 Scams of 2014
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Shortening the Road to Recovery After an Automobile Injury: Your Chiropractor Can Help.
- Graphics Systems Corp. Announces Engineer 3D! Training + Technology Conference
- Sharpen your sleuthing skills for New Berlin Rotary's Murder Mystery Feb. 7
- Meet & Greet Waukesha School Board Candidate