This Friday, September 24 at 7:30 PM, Brookfield Parks and Recreation will feature our annual Drive In Movie at Mitchell Park. Mitchell Park is located off Capitol Drive, between Brookfield and Barker Roads. The fee is $10 per carload.
This year's feature will be "Night at the Museum - Battle at the Smithsonian". Come enjoy our giant 65 foot screen, and the audio through your own car speakers, our our outdoor speakers.
Come early and tailgate - the lot opens at 6:00 PM.
Weather-related cancellations can be found at www.ci.brookfield.wi.us or (414) 297-9565...or call our office at (262) 796-6675.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Beth Moore Comes to Milwaukee!
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce partners with Waukesha County Technical College for Human Resources for the Small Business roundtable
- Bryan Riesch Paralysis Team Challenge Event Friday, February 27th at Brookfield Elite Sports Club
- Carroll's Bryan Nagy named All-Midwest Conference
- The Oconomowoc Lake Club Appoints New Sous Chef
- Wine & Beer Tasting Event March 21, 2015 @ 6:00pm
- Girl Scout Cookie Drive Thru
- Prometheus Trio To Open Free Concert Series
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Women Matter News Report - Chiropractic and Infertility