Waukesha, WI- Waukesha Metro Transit Route 9 will operate to the Hispanic Health Fair on Wednesday, October 6th. The Hispanic Health Fair will be located at the 4H building on the Waukesha County Expo grounds from 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm. Bus service to the Hispanic Health Fair will operate from 4:36 pm to 8:27 pm.
“The Waukesha Hispanic Family Health Fair, or Festival de la Salud, is an important event that brings together a wide variety of community health care resources to one location. Many health services will be available, including free immunizations for children; and cholesterol, diabetes screenings, and blood pressure readings for community members. Waukesha Metro is demonstrating outstanding community support by providing the extra stop for the Health Fair that evening. The health fair committee is extremely grateful for this collaboration," said Hanneke Deeken, ProHealth Care Community Outreach Nurse and Chair of the Waukesha Hispanic Family Health Fair Committee.
Schedule and route information about Rt. 9 service to the Hispanic Health Fair can be obtained by calling Waukesha Metro Customer Service at: 262-524-3636 or at www.waukeshameto.org.
Due to the bus service to the Hispanic Health Fair service, all trips on Route 9 operating from WCTC to Downtown between 4:10 pm and 7:44 pm on October 6th will operate five minutes earlier than the printed schedule time.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Two Waukesha Attorneys named 2013 Rising Stars
- Woodside students jump for heart health
- Toys for Tots Success at Settimi Chiropractic and Wellness Center
- 2014 HOME Consortium's Loan Programs
- Liberty Dance Center performs at Summit Woods
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Recognizes Five Industry Advocates
- Let the Games Begin in Waukesha
- Modern Equipment Hires Three with Workforce Development Grant Support
- School Springs to Action!
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: All About Vitamin A