ProHealth Care Medical Associates welcomes Kathleen Brass, M.D. to its expert physician team on Big Bend Road in Waukesha.
Dr. Brass specializes in family medicine with obstetrics and a focus on women’s health. As a family practitioner, she can treat the whole family from birth to old age. This continuity of care can provide a valuable perspective for specific types of health issues, especially genetic diseases or risk factors, affecting everyone in a family.
Dr. Brass earned her medical degree at Rush University in Chicago, Ill. She completed her residency in family practice at the Medical College of Wisconsin.
“I think that family medicine embodies primary care and preventive medicine,” says Dr. Brass. “I am passionate about women’s health issues and treatment of the entire family.”
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Brass, call (262) 513-7555.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Jazz Night at the Ike Cafe
- Parkinson’s gene linked to lung cancer
- Cue Club of Wisconsin Holds Event to Benefit the FOOD Pantry of Waukesha County
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Corporate Housing in Brookfield, WI - Special Pricing
- BBB Top 10 Scams of 2014
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Shortening the Road to Recovery After an Automobile Injury: Your Chiropractor Can Help.
- Graphics Systems Corp. Announces Engineer 3D! Training + Technology Conference
- Sharpen your sleuthing skills for New Berlin Rotary's Murder Mystery Feb. 7
- Meet & Greet Waukesha School Board Candidate