ProHealth Care Medical Associates welcomes Kathleen Brass, M.D. to its expert physician team on Big Bend Road in Waukesha.
Dr. Brass specializes in family medicine with obstetrics and a focus on women’s health. As a family practitioner, she can treat the whole family from birth to old age. This continuity of care can provide a valuable perspective for specific types of health issues, especially genetic diseases or risk factors, affecting everyone in a family.
Dr. Brass earned her medical degree at Rush University in Chicago, Ill. She completed her residency in family practice at the Medical College of Wisconsin.
“I think that family medicine embodies primary care and preventive medicine,” says Dr. Brass. “I am passionate about women’s health issues and treatment of the entire family.”
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Brass, call (262) 513-7555.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 24th Annual Milwaukee/NARI Fall Home & Remodeling Show Scheduled
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- Get Back 2 School 4 a G8 Deal!
- Fall into Free Fab Skincare!
- Waukesha County Recycling & Water Resources: In the Community
- Spinal cord injury: what determines recovery?
- 21st Annual Sprint for Spina Bifida Showcases Local Talent
- Hurry! Hamilton Class of 60s-70s Reunion is Almost Here
- Grounds Maintenance Services is Hiring!
- Brookfield East Jr. Spartans Baseball Tryouts