ProHealth Care Medical Associates welcomes Kathleen Brass, M.D. to its expert physician team on Big Bend Road in Waukesha.
Dr. Brass specializes in family medicine with obstetrics and a focus on women’s health. As a family practitioner, she can treat the whole family from birth to old age. This continuity of care can provide a valuable perspective for specific types of health issues, especially genetic diseases or risk factors, affecting everyone in a family.
Dr. Brass earned her medical degree at Rush University in Chicago, Ill. She completed her residency in family practice at the Medical College of Wisconsin.
“I think that family medicine embodies primary care and preventive medicine,” says Dr. Brass. “I am passionate about women’s health issues and treatment of the entire family.”
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Brass, call (262) 513-7555.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Workforce Development Center's Spring Job Fair
- Nora Collins to headline at WAUMC Community Coffee House benefiting Habitat for Humanity
- BBB Wisconsin Announces Statewide Torch Ethics Award Finalists
- Investigators to study link between brain injury and addiction
- Catholic Memorial to perform Arsenic and Old Lace
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Common Causes of Back Pain
- St. Mary Parish School Students to Welcome Veterans from Stars and Stripe Honor Flight
- North Shore Bank Hosts Free Community Shredding Day on May 2
- LearningRx in Brookfield Donates to Autism Society of Southeastern Wisconsin
- Above the Town Present A Free Bluegrass Cabaret Concert