ProHealth Care Medical Associates welcomes Kathleen Brass, M.D. to its expert physician team on Big Bend Road in Waukesha.
Dr. Brass specializes in family medicine with obstetrics and a focus on women’s health. As a family practitioner, she can treat the whole family from birth to old age. This continuity of care can provide a valuable perspective for specific types of health issues, especially genetic diseases or risk factors, affecting everyone in a family.
Dr. Brass earned her medical degree at Rush University in Chicago, Ill. She completed her residency in family practice at the Medical College of Wisconsin.
“I think that family medicine embodies primary care and preventive medicine,” says Dr. Brass. “I am passionate about women’s health issues and treatment of the entire family.”
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Brass, call (262) 513-7555.
- Asanas for Support: Endurance Yoga Challenge Takes Aims at Lung Cancer
- One Project, Many Beneficiaries: Waukesha Couple Aids Widow to Help Adopt Orphan from China
- Liberty Dance Center participating in GROOVE Dance Competition
- Dog Behaving Badly? Free Seminar
- SDNB 5th Grader Kicks off Laureates Discussion at Junior Achievement Legends Event
- The Corked Canvas hosts “Paint Your Pet” fundraiser for Elmbrook Humane Society
- New Adoption, Foster Parenting Ministry Aims to Educate and Advocate for Children
- RUMMAGE SALE
- KENTUCKY DERBY FUND RAISER-MUSTANG SHELLY'S ROADHOUSE
- Waukesha County Executive Kicks Off Arbor Day Activities