ProHealth Care Medical Associates welcomes Kathleen Brass, M.D. to its expert physician team on Big Bend Road in Waukesha.
Dr. Brass specializes in family medicine with obstetrics and a focus on women’s health. As a family practitioner, she can treat the whole family from birth to old age. This continuity of care can provide a valuable perspective for specific types of health issues, especially genetic diseases or risk factors, affecting everyone in a family.
Dr. Brass earned her medical degree at Rush University in Chicago, Ill. She completed her residency in family practice at the Medical College of Wisconsin.
“I think that family medicine embodies primary care and preventive medicine,” says Dr. Brass. “I am passionate about women’s health issues and treatment of the entire family.”
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Brass, call (262) 513-7555.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Allume Architects celebrates move to Elm Grove with ribbon-cutting and open house
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on December 2, 2015
- Local Chiropractors Disucss: The Role of Antioxidants in Good Health
- Asset Allocation: A Step to Balancing Your Portfolio
- Attitude of Gratitude
- MCW, Dr. Doug Evans and Elizabeth Krzywda, win BizTimes 2015 Health Care Hero Awards
- ‘Black Friday’ Vehicle Purchase at Russ Darrow Includes Packer Player Collector Canvas
- Cecilia J. Hillard, PhD, Named Associate Dean for Research at MCW
- Hilarious and Heartwarming "Holidays At My House" One-Woman Show!
- Natural Back Pain Relief