On Saturday, December 18th, Magellan’s Waukesha is giving back this holiday season and hosting a benefit for Brew City Bully Club, an organization which provides community awareness and education about Pitbulls and Bully Breeds, Owner Support, End Dog Fighting In Milwaukee, and offers a Spay and Neuter Program.
The festive and philanthropic evening, held in beautiful and revitalized historic downtown Waukesha will offer guests a chance to win a bevy of prizes including Overnight Downtown Milwaukee Packages, Banquet for 30 at Magellan’s Waukesha, Wine Packages, and so much more.
Additionally, guests will enjoy live music by THE FRINGE, a local rock/alternative band, Amazing Food; including Magellan’s Pizza, Drinks and Give-Aways.
The benefit, “Voyage To Make A Difference”, will take place at Magellan’s Waukesha, 370 W. Main Street, Waukesha and beings at 6:00 p.m. with the band starting at 7 p.m. 262.542.0420
Brew City Bully Club, www.brewcitybullies.org, is changing minds and saving lives. BCBC’s mission is to rehabilitate the reputation of Pit Bulls while reducing the fear in the community. Accomplishing this will ensure a happy future for everyone. Since their start in 2008, Brew City Bully Club spayed or neutered and vaccinated hundreds of dogs, implemented Bully Buddies program into 6 schools, educated the community with dozens of informational booths, worked with and assessed many of the 500 fighting dogs from the largest bust in US history- 3 trips to Missouri, hold bi-monthly owner support dog groups, CGC training classes, certify therapy Pit Bulls, host Meet My Bully outings, kicked off End Dogfighting in Milwaukee, started Pit Bull Training Team classes and revitalizing a building in the Arlington Heights neighborhood (20th and Keefe) to be used for teaching at-risk youth how to care for their dogs and give them alternatives to fighting their dogs.
Positioned along the beautiful Fox River in historic downtown Waukesha, Magellan’s offers a variety of drinks and specialty cocktails, amazing pizza and live music venues. Magellan’s offers their guests a fun and relaxed atmosphere. The bar where everyone is welcome: pull up a bar stool, make yourself at home, enjoy some good food and good conversation.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- UW-Waukesha Continuing Education Classes Offered Nov 3-9, 2014
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Adds 15 Members
- Kristen Belan Joins R.A. Smith National as Municipal Services Project Manager/Engineer
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on Oct. 22
- Liberty Dance Center sponsors "The Fall Ball"
- Barbara Donaldson, Waukesha Resident, Joins Brookfield Office of Ameriprise Financial
- MCW researcher to develop methods to optimize virtual tools for nasal surgery
- Hamilton students recognized in NMSC competition
- 4-year-old kindergartners participate in Harvest Parade
- Christmas in the Grove Nov. 7-8